Educational

Author Topic: Daily Confessional  (Read 922 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Daily Confessional
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 09:18:41 PM »
I sleep with a night lite at age 49.

Half because I don't like the dark, and half because my eyes won't adjust and I'd kill myself otherwise.

I often use a television, sometimes muted, for a night light. I can be clumsy.

As far as all that fear, I have since learned that I am one of the meanest and scariest monsters that walks in the dark. These days, the dark is soothing.
 :viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »
I'm one of those types that believes in God, yet deep inside I know I'm a bit of skeptic sometimes.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 12:30:04 PM »
I'm one of those types that believes in God, yet deep inside I know I'm a bit of skeptic sometimes.

How do you get by?

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 10:28:27 PM »

How do you get by?

Dad says to keep plotting along, Mom agrees.... The couple my parents knew in South Asia said that there is a plan for me.... (Just not sure what though)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 10:34:32 AM »

How do you get by?

Dad says to keep plotting along, Mom agrees.... The couple my parents knew in South Asia said that there is a plan for me.... (Just not sure what though)

I don't get it.  They bought you from a couple in South Asia?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »

How do you get by?

I don't get it.  They bought you from a couple in South Asia?

Genesis lived there as a child, with his parents, in a religious setting IIRC.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 10:17:39 PM »
Midlifeaspie!?! Is that you???

Oh I should of known -_- your sarcasm was obvious.

Or was it because so and so called you out on a callout thread.

Meh -_-

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 08:44:48 PM »
That cheeky smartass isn't responding.... meh..... Typical  :yawn:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 03:13:02 PM »
I caught  my secret vice off my Mum, whilst  I was living with her to keep her company after my father’s death.  After decades of sucessfullly ignoring this soap,  I suddenly developed an ongoing   compulsion to find out what happens next :

Just an everyday story of ordinary working-class Mancunian folk…
where anyone who shows the slightest hint of racial prejudice is driven off the street in a storm of abuse; where nobody is jobless for longer than a day or two, not unless they really are bone –idle;  where the chances are that you’re a murderer, have been married to  a murderer, or are about to be bumped off by a murderer; where even the poorest can afford to go down the pub and drown their sorrows; where all the grannies are glamorous and sexually predatory;  where the “slags” are all under 40, because everyone respects the elderly... apart from the elderly  men;  where everyone has breakfast in the local café and dinner in the local bistro; where every wedding is ruined by some last minute shock revelation; where small businesses  always succeed even in spite of strings of horribly costly mistakes and self-indulgences; where the homeless can always find a mate to put them up… until they piss said mate off by doing something outrageous;  where even the most snobbish women  get into catfights; where the liars are always caught out  sooner-or-later; where the Muslims are all moderate, middle-class,  and  don’t mind slumming it along with the working class  whites.; where everybody goes  “Awww, how sweet” whenever gay couples get together, and where only the most evil cow on the street would describe  a transgender woman and her Aspie partner as “weirdos” ; where everybody knows everybody else and everybody  cares about everybody else, except when they want to scratch each  other’s eyes out , or murder  each other.

Oddly enough, I find it quite informative re. NT attitudes, disregarding a few little caveats ( based on above)  :LOL:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 04:48:48 PM »
I caught  my secret vice off my Mum, whilst  I was living with her to keep her company after my father’s death.  After decades of sucessfullly ignoring this soap,  I suddenly developed an ongoing   compulsion to find out what happens next :

Just an everyday story of ordinary working-class Mancunian folk…
where anyone who shows the slightest hint of racial prejudice is driven off the street in a storm of abuse; where nobody is jobless for longer than a day or two, not unless they really are bone –idle;  where the chances are that you’re a murderer, have been married to  a murderer, or are about to be bumped off by a murderer; where even the poorest can afford to go down the pub and drown their sorrows; where all the grannies are glamorous and sexually predatory;  where the “slags” are all under 40, because everyone respects the elderly... apart from the elderly  men;  where everyone has breakfast in the local café and dinner in the local bistro; where every wedding is ruined by some last minute shock revelation; where small businesses  always succeed even in spite of strings of horribly costly mistakes and self-indulgences; where the homeless can always find a mate to put them up… until they piss said mate off by doing something outrageous;  where even the most snobbish women  get into catfights; where the liars are always caught out  sooner-or-later; where the Muslims are all moderate, middle-class,  and  don’t mind slumming it along with the working class  whites.; where everybody goes  “Awww, how sweet” whenever gay couples get together, and where only the most evil cow on the street would describe  a transgender woman and her Aspie partner as “weirdos” ; where everybody knows everybody else and everybody  cares about everybody else, except when they want to scratch each  other’s eyes out , or murder  each other.

Oddly enough, I find it quite informative re. NT attitudes, disregarding a few little caveats ( based on above)  :LOL:

Ah, life at the Palace
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 08:09:41 PM »
I used to have a tendency to like girls that were older than me in High School  :-[ sometimes they were the ones who were more kind to me then girls my own age.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »
I used to have a tendency to like girls that were older than me in High School  :-[ sometimes they were the ones who were more kind to me then girls my own age.

Yep, me too!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 11:05:55 PM »

Yep, me too!

^__^

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 09:08:07 PM »
I chased older guys.

Read somewhere where that is often the case with only children. Don't know if that applies to you two, but it kind of made sense to me.

I had a hard time relating to anyone my own age or younger.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »
When I was a kid I could get along with older kids or younger kids, but not ones my own age.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.