Re: Crush
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2016, 06:27:06 AM »
I'm not sure who Pappy is?

Well, I'm not really sure who you are.

Are you between 5'3" and 5'7" with at least large B-cup tits??  :eyebrows:

Will you send me your noodz??  :drool:

:zoinks:

I'm 5'4". :P

Yes Al, I so want a man who's direct and decisive, but I want to be the one mostly in control, or chasing the man. I need a challenge. My ex was a challenge, Dox was a challenge. Though lack of reciprocity made my feelings meh for both of them. I need someone who's passionate with infinite patience. You meet passionate men who are very impatient, and I hate them.

The thing of this guy changing his posts on Facebook to impress me just...I can't take it, it's too overbearing. I just despise hints and people going around the subject, it looks like a huge weakness to me, one I find highly irritating.

I just told my friend to introduce us face to face once he'd moved in a couple of months, to take the pressure off everyone. My friend is moving nearer.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:42:46 AM by justcurious »
:dog:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »

Yes Al, I so want a man who's direct and decisive, but I want to be the one mostly in control, or chasing the man. I need a challenge. My ex was a challenge, Dox was a challenge. Though lack of reciprocity made my feelings meh for both of them. I need someone who's passionate with infinite patience. You meet passionate men who are very impatient, and I hate them.

The thing of this guy changing his posts on Facebook to impress me just...I can't take it, it's too overbearing. I just despise hints and people going around the subject, it looks like a huge weakness to me, one I find highly irritating.

I just told my friend to introduce us face to face once he'd moved in a couple of months, to take the pressure off everyone. My friend is moving nearer.

Men are generally very simple creatures. Not so complicated.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2016, 05:25:01 PM »

Yes Al, I so want a man who's direct and decisive, but I want to be the one mostly in control, or chasing the man. I need a challenge. I need someone who's passionate with infinite patience. You meet passionate men who are very impatient, and I hate them.

That's interesting because these are almost contradictory personality traits.

I'm not sure you will find someone like this that you haven't met already.

Currently, I'm in the situation you describe but it's with someone that I've known since the 9th grade. That's the only way I could think a guy could be both passionate and patient at the same time, it's if he knows the woman well enough to know she's worth the wait.

If the guy you're expecting to be patient with you, doesn't already know you well, you'll probably be disappointed.

So what's your cup size??  :eyebrows:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »
If the guy you're expecting to be patient with you, doesn't already know you well, you'll probably be disappointed.
Agreed about passion and patience. The same can be said for someone who takes charge, but also willing to allow someone else to be in charge.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2016, 07:50:57 PM »
I like men who take charge of running their own lives, not mine. ;)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2016, 08:01:02 PM »
I mean, I want passion more than anything, but distance (and patience) at first to attract me to them. Once I'm hooked, I don't need distance, in fact it turns me off.

As for someone taking charge, it's usually been me wearing the trousers in a relationship. I don't want a doormat, though, I need the man to be direct too, and tactful. I can't stand passive aggressiveness, or a man hinting at me in a mopey way to do something, it's really annoying. Just tell me. ::)

I seem to prefer chasing. That said, most of my relationships have been started by me, the men seemed to realise I preferred to initiate things, at first anyway while I'm getting to know them.

I prefer when making contact that we both make the same amount of effort. I'm most comfortable with that.
:dog:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2016, 08:29:35 PM »
I mean, I want passion more than anything, but distance (and patience) at first to attract me to them. Once I'm hooked, I don't need distance, in fact it turns me off.

As for someone taking charge, it's usually been me wearing the trousers in a relationship. I don't want a doormat, though, I need the man to be direct too, and tactful. I can't stand passive aggressiveness, or a man hinting at me in a mopey way to do something, it's really annoying. Just tell me. ::)

I seem to prefer chasing. That said, most of my relationships have been started by me, the men seemed to realise I preferred to initiate things, at first anyway while I'm getting to know them.

I prefer when making contact that we both make the same amount of effort. I'm most comfortable with that.

Sorry, but this is entirely impractical to my reading. "I like men to be X...until I am with them then I expect they will be Y" You know how crazy that sounds when said like that don't you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2016, 09:57:45 PM »

As my mother used to say, you want egg in your beer.  (Cake and eating it too.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2016, 10:31:23 PM »

I like for my prey to be formidable too.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: December 05, 2016, 06:31:51 AM »
Justcurious wants input and advice, but only if it matches what she already wanted to hear and do.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #221 on: December 05, 2016, 06:39:35 AM »
If I had to do it all over again I would just get 2 more cats.  :thumbup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #222 on: December 05, 2016, 06:47:49 AM »
  I don't have it to do all over because I never did it the first time.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #223 on: December 05, 2016, 06:55:21 AM »

Smart move.

You have no idea how jealous some of us are some days. :laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2016, 06:56:42 AM »

Smart move.

You have no idea how jealous some of us are some days. :laugh:

Some of my work friends feel the same way as they deal with never-ending family drama!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"