Author Topic: IRAQI REFUGEE RAPES 10-YEAR-OLD BOY, HAS CONVICTION OVERTURNED"sexual emergency"  (Read 797 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Fucking disgusting
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Austria doesn't have laws against pedophilia?  ???
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Read a couple of articles about it. It's not as if he's getting away with no sentence. The attacker was charged with two separate crimes, sexual assault of a minor and rape. There's a confession for the assault so that ruling stands. The court determined the prosecution didn't make enough effort to the point of the attacker understanding lack of consent for the charge of rape. He will be tried again for the rape charge and remain in custody until then. The outrage over the overturn, and other rape cases as well, is the appearance of courts dismissing rape charges in instances where there are language barriers.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Read a couple of articles about it. It's not as if he's getting away with no sentence. The attacker was charged with two separate crimes, sexual assault of a minor and rape. There's a confession for the assault so that ruling stands. The court determined the prosecution didn't make enough effort to the point of the attacker understanding lack of consent for the charge of rape. He will be tried again for the rape charge and remain in custody until then. The outrage over the overturn, and other rape cases as well, is the appearance of courts dismissing rape charges in instances where there are language barriers.
Huh? Can a 10-year old in Austria legally consent? They can't here in England.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Nope. This is a bullshit verdict. The attacker was a migrant and the system is reluctant to get hard on migrants and the victim was male.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
It seems not. Though reading indicates sex with a minor under 13 is a statutory rape charge. Can't seem to find info about the difference, but probably seeking a stricter penalty. Really don't know enough about the laws in Austria

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

Nope. This is a bullshit verdict. The attacker was a migrant and the system is reluctant to get hard on migrants and the victim was male.

And this you know, how?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

And this you know, how?

Extrapolating and sharing my opinion on your forum, Odeon.

In crimes to and crimes from males, there is a clear bias in the court system favouring females. Particularly apparent is the same crimes committed by males are on average sentenced to approximately 25% more jail time and are likely to be sentenced by about the same margin, when compared to the same crimes committed by females.

Media will even frame a 13 year old boy having sex with an adult female teacher as "having an affair" whilst calling the same conduct between a 13 year old female and adult male teacher as rape. It is a pervasive bias.

As to the crimes by refugees and immigrants. With the fall of Syria and Libya there has been a hue population surge from these areas of the world into Europe in recent years. There has also been a huge correlating surge in crime. There has been active suppression of the media, academia and law enforcement to reflect this generally and specifically. The reason is to protect the many peaceful law abiding migrants and refugees from bigotry and persecution.

Unfortunately the efforts to protect migrants and refugees from the public  and public's perceptions has led to what we have seen with the Rotherham rape gang, allowed to act with impunity whilst police feared arresting and prosecuting them. Also the various Cologne and Colgne type incidents were actively suppressed for fear of outrage from the public.

Not a big fan of double standards (as you must know by now with my pointing out of your own conduct on I2)

Extrapolating all the above, my opinion is that this poor little bloke who was brutally sodomised by a random stranger and had to get another adult and through tears, tell that adult stranger of his horrific experience, before getting hospitalised, will not get the justice he deserves because he was born the wrong gender and the attacker will have weak prosecutors argue cultural misunderstandings and such to downgrade his crime. Its fucking sickening.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

Has anyone besides me questioned and investigated the source of this report?

:trollskull:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.

What? The Russian Times isn't good enough for you?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

:asthing:

Sorry. I did not notice all those tongues in everyone's cheeks.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.

:asthing:

Sorry. I did not notice all those tongues in everyone's cheeks.

I get all my news from youtube.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Just another reason to nuke iraq and syria.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
In June, he was jailed for a minimum of six years for rape and aggravated sexual abuse of a minor, and ordered to pay €4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy’s family.

But on Thursday, Austria’s Supreme Court overturned the rape conviction and ordered a re-trial on the charge.

While the sexual abuse verdict was “watertight”, the more serious offence requires evidence that the defendant knew their victim did not consent to sex.

Supreme Court judges ruled that the first court should have established whether the attacker thought his victim agreed to a sexual act and intended to act against the boy’s will.

“This intention was not sufficiently established, so the Supreme Court quashed the rape conviction,” Austria’s national ORF broadcaster reported.

The re-trial is not expected to begin until next year, with the defendant remaining in custody.

The unnamed man worked in Iraq as a taxi driver before leaving in 2015 and journeying to Europe and settling in Vienna.

His trip to the swimming pool was said to be part of integration efforts, sparking outrage amid tensions over the refugee crisis in Austria.

Speaking to local media, the victim’s mother revealed her son had been “screaming and crying every night” since the attack and had talked of suicide.

Prosecutors said the boy, known as Goran, suffered serious physical injuries from the rape as well as “profound depression”.

The attack sparked a backlash against migrants in the country, which has since seen support for anti-immigration groups rise and implemented a controversial cap on refugee numbers.

Reports of sexual harassment and attacks by asylum seekers at swimming pools have generated controversy across Europe, sparking a ban on male migrants at one pool in Germany and “vigilante” patrols in Sweden.

Police statistics in Germany showed that sex offences make up a tiny proportion of crimes committed by refugees and migrants in the country, which are mostly related to transport and documents.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.