Educational

Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 385 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Dallas
« on: July 08, 2016, 05:03:24 AM »

Shitting shitty shit shit shit.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Dallas
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:03:44 AM »
Terrible
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 06:52:16 AM »
I woke this morning with the news about an IS terror atack in Iraq.

This wasn't online yet then.

To both what happened north of Bagdad and in Dallas what FAD typed.

Stupid people thinking terror is the answer. No matter what denomination or philosophy they cling on to.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 03:40:21 PM »
Just came online again for the first time since early yesterday morning--I've been travelling--and it took me a while to understand what's happened.

Fucking hell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 11:43:10 AM »
Here's something they have not talked about much about, it they used a bomb delivered by a robot to kill him,  granted he was a bad guy but is this a road we want to go down?  :zombiefuck:

Police in Dallas used a bomb disposal robot to kill a suspect after last night’s deadly shooting during a protest. In a press conference, Dallas police chief David Brown said that the robot was deployed after negotiations with the suspect failed. "We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," said Brown. "Other options would have exposed our officers to great danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."
  Link
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 01:08:52 PM »
It is a scary development.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 04:05:56 PM »
Here's something they have not talked about much about, it they used a bomb delivered by a robot to kill him,  granted he was a bad guy but is this a road we want to go down?  :zombiefuck:

Police in Dallas used a bomb disposal robot to kill a suspect after last night’s deadly shooting during a protest. In a press conference, Dallas police chief David Brown said that the robot was deployed after negotiations with the suspect failed. "We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," said Brown. "Other options would have exposed our officers to great danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."
  Link

Will tell the road this is going down. Nationalized police. Do you remember that discussion, Parts?
Look at the angry unhappy people, look at what this hand is doing, while the other hand builds an insurmountable army.

That's the spirit that I want to build on.  It's one of the reasons why next week, using the task force that we had set up after Ferguson, but also building on it, and inviting both police and law enforcement and community activists and civil rights leaders, bringing them together to the White House.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/09/remarks-president-obama-press-conference-after-nato-summit

Clinton has expressed intent to build on the platform Obama has created with the task force and pilot cities. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/hillary-clinton-calls-for-police-reform-national-use-of-force-standards/

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 04:10:24 PM »

Link

Blowing up the bad guys works well in movies. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 06:34:06 PM »

Link

Will tell the road this is going down. Nationalized police. Do you remember that discussion, Parts?
Look at the angry unhappy people, look at what this hand is doing, while the other hand builds an insurmountable army.

That's the spirit that I want to build on.  It's one of the reasons why next week, using the task force that we had set up after Ferguson, but also building on it, and inviting both police and law enforcement and community activists and civil rights leaders, bringing them together to the White House.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/09/remarks-president-obama-press-conference-after-nato-summit

Clinton has expressed intent to build on the platform Obama has created with the task force and pilot cities. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/hillary-clinton-calls-for-police-reform-national-use-of-force-standards/

Nationalized police would be more of an occupying army than police and if people think holding police accountable for their misdeeds now is hard it will be impossible then.  Some sort of basic standards would not be a bad idea for the feds to set but that is as far as it should go
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 08:21:39 PM »

Link

Nationalized police would be more of an occupying army than police and if people think holding police accountable for their misdeeds now is hard it will be impossible then.  Some sort of basic standards would not be a bad idea for the feds to set but that is as far as it should go
It's already gone farther than that; six pilot cities were placed under government control last year and no doubt more are to come. The direction of a US nationalized police force is building as part of the UN Strong Cities global initiative. The tinfoil hat media are the only ones who seem to be reporting on either topic for the last couple of years. It's out there on government sites, but mainstream news media sources aren't touching it. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/02/253786.htm
https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-loretta-e-lynch-announces-launch-strong-cities-network-united-nations

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »

^^ this.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 08:42:20 PM »
I see this as the logical conclusion of SJW rhetoric.

White people are evil so they must be killed.  ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 10:25:22 PM »

Link

It's already gone farther than that; six pilot cities were placed under government control last year and no doubt more are to come. The direction of a US nationalized police force is building as part of the UN Strong Cities global initiative. The tinfoil hat media are the only ones who seem to be reporting on either topic for the last couple of years. It's out there on government sites, but mainstream news media sources aren't touching it. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/02/253786.htm
https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-loretta-e-lynch-announces-launch-strong-cities-network-united-nations

Get out Lynch, Obama, Clinton and anyone who may support this
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 04:59:20 AM »
It's difficult to know who supports it, and knowing probably wouldn't matter. The actions in the US are evolving from a presidential executive order, and the UN initiative is directed by a UK foundation. Other countries are participating, but even the global cities network site doesn't contain a list of how many cities have joined globally. Would assume many may not know it's occurring; there's nothing in the mainstream news. It's simply not being discussed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 06:52:59 AM »
It's difficult to know who supports it, and knowing probably wouldn't matter. The actions in the US are evolving from a presidential executive order, and the UN initiative is directed by a UK foundation. Other countries are participating, but even the global cities network site doesn't contain a list of how many cities have joined globally. Would assume many may not know it's occurring; there's nothing in the mainstream news. It's simply not being discussed.

Its what happens when politicians start treating their constituents as stupid children. They forget they are public servants and not Emperors.