Author Topic: QUICK-need input ASAP, 10-15min or so-SHOULD I/OR NO!  (Read 371 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
QUICK-need input ASAP, 10-15min or so-SHOULD I/OR NO!
« on: June 27, 2016, 01:47:41 PM »
My guy just called me, telling me his contact for H has something that my mate, the friend not the dealer, has not had, quality wise, anything even remotely similar and alike in YEARS, like five ten years worth of doing it.

And its my b/day on the day after tomorrow.

I do have enough money to buy some, but also, I do need to keep money, I have enough money to do both, but only if I buy a moderate quantity, which if I pick up I will.

I also have my own painkillers, to use, do whatever I want with. BUUUUT I do NOT have ANY acetic anhydride or acetyl chloride. Not to say I do not have other ways and means as appropriate for a selfrespecting chemist, but in this case they are ways and means to other things of a like nature including some of greater potency than clinically dispensed, as if id ever had any, 100% pure H from a doctor and an ampule.

So help me decide. Think I should pick some up for my b/day? and other than a tester for today, like a ten or twenty bag, probably a ten, and bearing in mind this is a time close kinda thing, because of course people are wanting it, and we better be after the stuff ASAP, because it will and is selling like hot cakes to famine victims in ethiopia after their relocation to belsen and auschwitz.

I'd really like some, for a treat. Bearing in mind had a misery of a day earlier, coming off my bike, book getting scuffed covers (my copy of the genus claviceps too :( :( :() and almost getting hit coming home from my picking up my meds, because I'd taken my antiseizure meds but they had only  moments before been swallowed and in no way taken effect. JUST got home again, and then a milder two or three in rapid succession.

Was sat on the sofa when got hit by another, and scary bunch of myoclonic seizures.

So that was miserable.
But I'd like a treat, some more variety, for my birthday day after tomorrow I really would do and especially if its really top notch like this guy says. called me up to let me know its about gimme a heads up.

Think Ima pick up a 20 at least, but I really don't want to spend too much. I'd like one for today, 10..03 twenty. Still got some money leftover alright for chemicals and glass.

HElp me decide ASAP because I'm getting dressed NOW to meet my guy.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: QUICK-need input ASAP, 10-15min or so-SHOULD I/OR NO!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
Be safe.  :P

And save some money for the best treat, melons, lots of melons and more melons.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 02:01:34 PM »
Drugs are bad Mmmmkaay??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 02:07:08 PM »
Don't buy the heroic.
You'll probably find out I'm a week or two the amazing quality never heard of for years was a lie, either it was shot quality and he was desperate for a sale or he cut a deal with cops and was desperate to sell to show his network or something
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
I'll be safe hykey, I just want some variety and if this is a unique or so chance, for TOP notch smack, I had GOOD shit yesterday. But..If I don't get an answer by the time I've had a ciggy well Im already meeting my mate and picking up a bit, but I'm trying to decide how much, I mean I want to know what its saying before my birthday, and theres no way I'd be just buying a 20 wrap and having nothing at all today, but I really would want a proper serving, although I cannot afford the 50 pounds I'd drop on it otherwise, as two 20s and a benny.

But I'm leaving out in 5 mins and popping on the bike (again, and this time I have anticonvulsant active in my system doing its thing :P!:P!:P

Lol pappy.

Thats not gonna cut it or dissuade me. This is for my BIRTHDAY TREAT man, my 30th bday treat. Because theres nobody here to party, no nothing. No cake, no party food. A cold bottle of beer bought myself and I'm saving it, a big bottle of peroni a favourite of mine. And that is ALL that I will be having otherwise. Other than my own work on things. And throwing myself into chemistry and biotechnology as deeply and hyperfocussedly as I can. Thats my birthday celebration. I'd just like a little present to self that actually will BE there on the day, not simply ordered. So I have *something* a little something but at least a something better than one £2 bottle of beer, good beer yes but one cold beer and thats IT)

This isn't the dealer al, this is the guy who I use it with sometimes and who himself knows he's not being bought H himself, because funds are limited, but who AFTER this, found out from me I would still compensate him in a small token way, with something from the lab he doesn't know I have.

I actually don't doubt him, unusually for most people I would do most certainly but in all the time I've known him hes never once lied to me. And he certainly never has actually made money off me, I've shared a bit with him, to say thank you, for waiting hours for me , sometimes in the rain, and walking with me and back over the city, has left me holding his cellphone as security etc, and never, ever dipping me, or taking something not given to him freely. He HAS been scrupulously honest in a rare way, for people of any stripe grumpy. And he ISN'T a dealer, I don't think him working for one either. Although its possible, I'll ask him actually when I see him.

Will be buying SOME i am just trying to decide how much, a ten or a 20 for today. I WILL be having one, ONE bag for myself for my birthday day itself, on the day. Because there will be as I said, no party, no company, no anything. Sitting here, on my own, playing a videogame is otherwise the height of potential. And a beer. A meaning 'one' beer. Notthat it matters but not even a 'happy bday' from anyone becausethere isn't anybody.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:17:34 PM by Lestat »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 02:16:44 PM »
Just be careful...the last "amazing quality shit" that showed up around here almost claimed a few people I know including a SIL.

It was laced with fentanyl.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 02:23:40 PM »
TY IQ

God that would be a letdown and a half, fent is poo. Had fentanyl, remifentanil (ultrashort, continuous IV, wears off minutes after unplugging the drip if that long), lofentanil, alfentanil, butyrlfentanyl, and a fluorinated isobutyrl and isobutyroylfentanyl and they were all shite. And this includes pharmaceutical  quality for everything in every instance bar the last three which are manufactured products from distributors on the darknets. I just don't enjoy fents much.

Had patches of fentanyl itself too, and even extracting them, concentrating it and shooting the result I didn't like it, and wearing them was abysmal.
Dangerous stuff though if its on the streets for people.

Perhaps a heroin AND fent combo might be nicer, but I'd not get my hopes up if I actually did have that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »
Regardless of anything else. Happy Birthday mate and I wish that your 30th had a bit more to offer.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 07:39:40 PM »
Agreed. I've got no opinion on the drugs, all the chemistry names fly past over my head, but I think we should throw a 30th birthday party for Lestat here on Intensity.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 08:22:37 PM »
That, then, settles THAT....

Was going to go with the lesser amount.

But, ended up getting 60 pounds worth. NOT that is, because I made a £60 purchase. But, was bought a birthday gift, was gonna buy 40 worth.. Dealer too did me a bit more than 5 slightly less than a full ten just in the size of the things, at least, just going by these bags...they are FAT, big, fat buggers, nice large chunky looking,  tan rocks slightly grey tinge to it, amidst some powder and granules in size, tastes good too, unusually bitter as well, although that could always be quinine also as its sometimes added to H as a potentiator/cut. Just as well I didn't have any before I got home too, I would I think have nodded out on the tram lol, if I had have done any. This seems strong. Really strong. Really Strong in fact. Capitalization intended. And I haven't even smoked a BAG of it, I've smoked part of a rock of it.
Just having my first smoke of it now, most is FOR my birfingdeyness day itself. But I did indeed intend to get a tester to make sure I know what I am going to be having, and so theres no possibility of on-birfingdey disappointments possible. But this tastes good, melts and flows nicely too. Better rheological properties than much I have had that has not, well, had supervision.C

Oh, and grumpy-there is not a word of untruth that my mate there spoke to me regarding that dope. FUCKIIINNGGHEEELL.

Fucking strongest gear I've ever smoked by miles, well kind of, calling it strong, its not really the right word. This is way more than 'strong', mindblowing shit is more like it. Lovely stuff. Don't know about fentanyl or anything, I've had a fair few of those, not street stuff or fent mixed with heroin or other opioids, opiates, but I just haven't liked them. With the possible exception of alfentanil, that actually did have something going for it. BUT with the caveat I was about ready to slit my own damn throat from the way that hospital had treated me, or shoot myself right there on the ward. Close at the time, to doing one of those things so it should be taken leavened by the degree and intensity and duration of my sheer, unutterable agonizing pain, and the relief that slammed into me immediately on the alfent going right in the fucking jugular.

I've only just woken up again after getting home, having a quick munch and a quick drink to fill my belly and slake my thirst. Now don't get me wrong, I've been around nearly 30 years, not all of them doing that kinda thing, but the years I have been on pain meds...stuff thats come from anywhere other than an ICU, an immediate prior to surgery pre-med, or something that has had the personal, year round attention from tiny baby poppy sprouts no more than a cm high, to fertilized, and loved, lovingly treated poppies, and of a GOOD strain of genetic material where the poppy seeds were concerned, persian whites for intance, or those 'giganteum' strain seeds that produce pods like tennis balls in size, and given the finest attention to the plants that was within this scientist's power to bestow, and the finest attention once the goods were coaxed OUT of them, that likewise, to the maximum and finest care and best practice that his ability level allowed him to perform the necessaries, yes, I've had some shit that I KNOW has been uncut, unfucked with, in a sense other than effecting the desired transformations to the opium and its concentrates that was intended to be effected. And this stuff whilst not THAT potent, is as potent as ANYTHING I have ever, ever ever had off the streets. Never had anything like this guys. Christ.... christ's fucking mom too, on a bloody unicycle doing a goddamn handstand! bloody bugger me diagonally with a squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! shaped mink on a squee stick. By mister squee the squeerapist of rabid, diagonally-fucked-in-the-earholes-squee-mink!

Happy fucking birfdeh to squeeeeeee! oh MY this is some good shit. Grumpy? you were, in this instance, wrong, and utterly, so far wrong that...well there aren't any WORDS to describe how diametrically opposite of correct the particular assumption as to quality was. Not a criticism of you mate, just...if you were closer by I'd say damn well drop round and I'd hit the pipe with you until your eyes rolled round so far up in the back of your head, that you could take a good close look at the structure of your corpus callosum.

I mean...perspective? I bought five 20s yesterday, and smoked (and shot a couple) all of them. it was nice, yes, although certainly, pleasant and let me rest my legs without pain that night, and through into the morning, ride my bike to the docs to collect my usual meds from proton pump inhibitors to pain meds to corticosteroids etc. etc. without that bike ride being painful as hell, it just...my god, my, fucking, god.

This? two rocks of the stuff inserted into the bore of the pipe and melted down to resinous consistency, to then smoke via the needed vaporising technique, and bloody christ, I am honestly speechless, I haven't even got CLOSE to finishing a single bag, same dealer, different gear. And my fucking christ alive, I am speechfuckingless. Literally. Tried to say something like that while blowing that smoke back when it could be held no longer into the isopropanol kept for just that purpose in its little vial, and it came out as a squeek, not words. 'my fuckkeeerhhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhheeee'bwahahahahahhaehheeeeeeeeeeheeeheheeeeehee'' was something roughly like what ended up coming out. And its now nearly half three in the morning, before I woke up again.

Thanks grumpy, thanks 'raxis, means something, coming from both of you.*passes the pipe to both you guys*

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 08:37:43 PM »
I just noticed you typo'ed, grumpy, in saying 'don't buy the heroic' meaning heroiN.

That, actually was prophetic, but this stuff....well lets just say, not a typo afterall. HeroIC is quite apt. Making my recollection isopropyl alcohol turn pale golden yellow with the first few tokes blown back out through it to collect what my lungs cannot. Definitely not going to be using it all before my b'day though, this is fucking golden mate, literally, by tectonic plates, the best stuff thats never had th ,e personal touch, bar that one whack in the neck of alfentanil when I was in the direst of agonies needing that operation, IIRC that resulted from quite literally getting nailed in the leg. With a nail, I mean. A nail as in the things one whacks with a hammer into walls. With a weight and a drop behind it in this case not a hammer. One of two accidents that hurt like a bastard, but that one resulted in massive swelling for some reason, and later on got an infection too...you just bet I was happy to be back there again, no, was I fucking bollocks. I was terrified of being (and I was) treated that way again.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »
Just be careful...the last "amazing quality shit" that showed up around here almost claimed a few people I know including a SIL.

Yeah, once in awhile something actually lives up to the hype.  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 05:46:09 AM »

Yeah.  It's genuinely an epidemic up here, the fentanyl-laced stuff is dropping addicts like flies.  It used to come in waves- some of that shit would get local and there would be a string of OD's and then it would be back to the usual stuff and the OD rate would drop again- but now it seems more like a constant stream.

Get some narcan, Lestat.  Get some people who're with you often or near you to be aware of it and know how to use it.  Learn it yourself if you have other friends who use heroin.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 08:53:49 AM »

Thanks Elle, you deserve +1 for that :)

And I am inclined to agree about epidemic. Or at least a disease. Thing is, its one thing having to rely on a commodity which must come in by shipment from overseas (well, yes, you CAN, never mind what people say, grow poppies, good poppies, here in the UK climate, even here in the northern part of england, I speak from experience of those poppies, and the stuff thats come out of them is absolutely wonderful, untainted by cuts, and I daresay, even without its conversion to an acylated morphine derivative of any stripe, I'm kind of like a wine buff in the sense of I have my very distinct tastes in such areas, and even de-codeinated (to avoid pulmonary oedema if injected) un-altered, but otherwise containing the rest of the minor alkaloids in the latex, its very different, used as pod tea, as opium, or as a full-spectrum cleaned up shootable isolate, although thats a real luxury to have any, as its only available in very limited amounts, for that portion of the year when the poppies flower and produce their pods, meaning you have to plant your seeds out and look after the kiddiwinks for the whole year, and then do the tech work afterwards. Its the full-fat cream on top of the buttermilk, for a dairy farmer, if that makes sense. The kind of thing that anyone who creates any, is never going to send to market but is going to drink themselves and with their families. Not that my family, mind you, would likely accept an offer of shared poppy products..but yeah, many say it can't be done. It can, and can be done WELL. But barring actual fields, farmer-sized field-fields, I mean, it really is the special treat earned as a reward for all that hiking miles to the outdoor grows, carrying backpacks full of heavy water tanks, the weeding, feeding, hand  pollinating with paintbrushes if breeding hybrids etc)

Yeah I wouldn't object to carrying a vial and a hypo if I'm with people. But not for use on me. I'd probably do as much damage as an OD, only for reverse reasons. I already have some pretty severe GI issues, unrelated to opioids, but the strength of the vomiting if it occurs , when I do have the attacks has put me in hospital on its own. I'd be afraid something would tear and I'd end up with an internal bleed from how heavily that would make me puke.

Hell I am thinking of making a small card to keep in my wallet to warn them that I don't consent to having it used on me, if found for some reason bradycardic and with pinpoint pupils. ALTHOUGH my pupils thankfully do not pin, save on some REALLLY heavy hitting and heavily dosed opioid.

There is a guy who we sometimes use a bit together, who used to inject, years ago, but it was a long time ago for him, and he smokes it when he uses it, and theres not nearly as much risk (assuming it IS indeed what its claimed to be, mind you), with vaporising and taking it slowly as thee is with any other method going.

In the case of fentanyl or any of the various derivatives of it about now and then thats probably different. Not sure how common it is in these parts. Your in the US, right elle? or is it canada? still close enough in terms of moving a commodity originating in one and putting it in the other.  Do you work with users or something elle? you seem quite aware of it, and you are not a person who takes it yourself, or are you?  if you don't want to say, thats fine of course:)
Theres been some iffy developments too in that world. ACRYLfentanil is the new one. Yeah, with an acryloyl group, going to be reactive as hell, probably polymerize spontaneously if its not in too dilute a solution to really stand a great deal of chance, statistically speaking for one molecule to meet another. Possible michaels acceptor too, could quite easily see that being the case, and the thought of an irreversible opioid receptor binding ligand is...quite horrifying really, because one would have to grow new binding sites to replace those irreversibly bound and desensitized, taken out of play permanently as surely as a blast from a sawnoff to the head would do so. Albeit less fatally, and a lot more WISH-IT-WAS fatally.

They do exist, covalently binding opioid agonists and antagonists like that, using such means as a hydrazine, an isothiocyanate, isocyanate etc. But they are used for research and not in people.

I've heard some really BAD news y'know, too in the US. Apparently krokidil is starting to turn up from time to time, a truly noxious mixture of the products, byproducts come from the reaction itself and are used by these poor russian krokodil addicts, there being no help in russia that I know of, the govt just takes the attitude let the bastards fucking die, sooner the better. They call it krokodil (russian for 'crocodile') because of the horrendous effects on the users,  including a scaly thickened skin discoloration like the skin of, surprise surprise, a crocodile. That and it eats people, right down to the bone. Theres some harrowing shit in the way of pictures and videos of these poor bastards who still are using despite their entire musculature being corroded away by this ungodly toxic witches brew of slops, like one poor girl, you can see right from elbow to wrist, her fucking radius and ulna. God knows how even with opiates anyone could bear that, must be agony. Average lifespan is 6 months, at longest, a year if your unlucky enough  survive so long, this is from first use to dropping dead. Don't go looking for the videos unless you can tolerate what you might see knowing that the 'what' is both hideous and heartbreaking in equal measure.

I'd be far far far more able to make use of naltrexone than naloxone, because in tiny, tiny doses below levels that just block opioid binding, its able via an interaction with filamin-a to block the subset of opioid receptors (Mu type I mean, possibly kappa, delta I don't think so) that undergo a switch in g-protein effectors from the inhibitory Gi/o to Gs and Gβγ which occurs with tolerance and in addiction (to opioids), and even to reverse it as well. Have read some human trials, one with a guy dropping off 100s of mg of dilaudid/hydromorphone multiple times a day (its very very shortlived although strong as hell, not that I've had it personally, but I know that much about it and enough for my flabber to be well and truly ghasted, when he dropped off most of it in about a week, and used codeine instead by way of a taper, and did it, without much issue, so damn quickly that if the medical profession had enforced that speed of drop, they would absolutely need suing for massive damages.

Doses used for it are tiny though, a couple of  micrograms a dose when its got up to speed and is tolerated, starting from a few hundred nanograms.

It actually wouldn't surprise me much if this stuff was part fent, but because theres also a considerable amount of real H, that I can taste for sure, I'd know that taste alright. But its definitely not ALL fent, if theres any in there, because the stuff has the legs of a quadriplegic nematode. And on its own its shite. At least I think so and plenty of others do, theres nothing warm or pleasant about it to me., yes, it will alleviate physical pain if there be enough of it and yes it of course will prevent an opioid dependent patient withdrawing if the conventional opioid be not present. But thats ALL its good for as far as I'm concerned, certainly  the only thing it alone is good for. I'd accept it as a gift, but I most certainly would not buy it.

With me often? or near me often? I can't think of anyone.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 09:54:36 AM »

Yeah.  It's genuinely an epidemic up here, the fentanyl-laced stuff is dropping addicts like flies.

It's a self-correcting epidemic  :lol1: