Author Topic: ISIS realities  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: ISIS realities
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2016, 07:32:03 AM »
Support as in be one of their cheerleaders  :cheer:

At least you have gotten to the bottom of the reason behind the global dominance of the military industrial complex.  Online cheerleaders.  If only that had been discovered before Viet Nam :(

Good joke, I hope.  The moronic masses will always be there to prop up their heroes regardless of the internet, the only difference now is that information is easier to obtain, though it takes work to sieve through it.  It's more worrying that Odeon spends all day online yet he's still a brainwashed pleb.

If only we all spent all day on the internet in our parent's basements the world would indeed be a better place.

Is this you not keeping track of members you hate? Might I remind you Benji was civil to you when he returned. Yet here you are, following him around like a lost puppy attacking him.

Omgz Fattie is Chazing More Drama :o How Can This Be!?

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2016, 09:54:30 AM »
I still can't get this out of my head when I hear something about ISIS,  I guess I watched too many Saturday cartoons when I was a kid  :zoinks:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2016, 10:01:42 AM »
I still can't get this out of my head when I hear something about ISIS,  I guess I watched too many Saturday cartoons when I was a kid  :zoinks:

Just watched some of an episode of that show and can say without any arguement that it is the worse kids TV show I have ever witnessed. Actually, it's so bad it is funny.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2016, 10:08:56 AM »

Just watched some of an episode of that show and can say without any arguement that it is the worse kids TV show I have ever witnessed. Actually, it's so bad it is funny.

Even then I knew it was bad but there wasn't much choice in shows on TV in the 70s with no cable and this was on on Saturday when there was more on for kids than other days
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:36 AM »
The Military Industrial Complex needs to create more wars, that way the world keeps buying their tools of death and destruction.    This is all about greed.

And they need morons like odeon to support them   :hitler:
Always thought of odeon as more of a peacenik hippie type.    He might make excuses for the world's governments and corporations that fund the machine though.    It is not like I have kept up with anyone here and if they changed in any way.

You are right. A hippie with cruise missiles. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2016, 07:25:20 PM »
The Military Industrial Complex needs to create more wars, that way the world keeps buying their tools of death and destruction.    This is all about greed.

OMG ALEX IS BACK!! :GA:
I don't remember you.   I guess you had another name back when I used to post.

I don't think I know you either.  Do you mind being my new special interest?  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:52 PM »

At least you have gotten to the bottom of the reason behind the global dominance of the military industrial complex.  Online cheerleaders.  If only that had been discovered before Viet Nam :(

Good joke, I hope.  The moronic masses will always be there to prop up their heroes regardless of the internet, the only difference now is that information is easier to obtain, though it takes work to sieve through it.  It's more worrying that Odeon spends all day online yet he's still a brainwashed pleb.

If only we all spent all day on the internet in our parent's basements the world would indeed be a better place.

:lol1:  You have a lot of anger and built up frustration in you. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2016, 02:53:12 PM »

Is this you not keeping track of members you hate? Might I remind you Benji was civil to you when he returned. Yet here you are, following him around like a lost puppy attacking him.

He's upset, because when he came on with his secret account cooing to me like a love sick dove I didn't show him the attention he craves.  I have told him he can PM me if he needs someone to talk to.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:35:44 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2016, 02:56:15 PM »

Always thought of odeon as more of a peacenik hippie type.    He might make excuses for the world's governments and corporations that fund the machine though.    It is not like I have kept up with anyone here and if they changed in any way.

He's pretty vague and/or immature most of the time or pretends to be neutral like the corporate media.  He only really shows any passion when it comes to films, computers, coffee or what one of his carer's cooked him for brunch. 

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2016, 04:50:42 PM »

He's pretty vague and/or immature most of the time or pretends to be neutral like the corporate media.  He only really shows any passion when it comes to films, computers, coffee or what one of his carer's cooked him for brunch.

You forgot beer, his headaches, his eye aches, etc.   JUST KIDDING ODEON.  I Love you.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2016, 04:59:15 PM »
:woohoo: My Majesty is trolling.  :worship:   :plus:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2016, 05:16:22 PM »

You forgot beer, his headaches, his eye aches, etc.   JUST KIDDING ODEON.  I Love you.

Well yes, even though you're fucking with him they are his special subjects. 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2016, 05:16:54 PM »
He's upset, because when he came on with his secret account cooing to me like love sick dove I didn't show him the attention he craves.  I have told him he can PM me if he needs someone to talk to.

:orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2016, 08:06:24 AM »

Well yes, even though you're fucking with him they are his special subjects.

:hug:

There, there. I feel your pain.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
Poor Benji  :autism: