Author Topic: Bernie Sanders exposed  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Bernie Sanders exposed
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »
That is the correct answer.

Welcome back mate. 6 years....Bloody Hell
Thanks.

Not sure why I decided to check my messages due to an email alert.   I hope everyone is doing well.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 04:26:33 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
Pretty sure that the US is going to get more screwed up, and it does not matter at all which one of these assholes get elected as the President.    The only difference is in what ways the US will get fucked up and the severity.    I do not buy Sanders as anti-war as he has voted in favor of the F-35, which makes him a tool of the Military Industrial Complex.   Cruz says he will have people patrolling Muslim neighborhoods.    Trump contradicts himself and has no real clear plans beyond his wall, and just seems to not genuinely want to help anyone but himself... he will be as corrupt as Putin and his allies in a business cronyism sense.    Hillary might be the worst candidate of them all, as her record of unethical behavior goes back to the 1970s.    I voted for Gary Johnson last election and Ron Paul the one before, but I disagree with them on some things as well.    I do not see a single option that is actually worth a shit, to be honest.

In other words, business as usual.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »
Because the links posted aren't the official raised seal and notarized copies of the record and just a part of the vast conspiracy of lies???

A thirty minute youtube video made by some nobody would have been better.  :zoinks:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 08:02:32 PM »
Is trump a democrat (officially speaking, claim to be, despite the fact he is a lying, freedom-despising gutless whorebeshatten son of a schweinhund. Or is it's official party the RepUglyCunts?

Abortion ban? he is probably just bitter that the diseased, toothless little crack whore bitch that defecated him forth into the stinking shite-encrusted excuse for a caravan chemical crapper about 6 months premature.

I wonder where the little round coat hanger scar is on him.
Birthmark? technically speaking, yes, born, sort of. WHERE and WHEN, are another kettle of fish entirely.

Who knows what he will do? Pretty good guess? continue being the noxious, stunted little parasite that has served him so faithfully throughout his regrettably continual existence.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 04:41:13 PM »
If Clinton gets in, there is a good chance of war with Iran.

If :trump: gets in, there is a good chance of war with everyone.  :headhurts:

If he means what he says, kind of.  He contradicts himself so much it's hard to know what he thinks.

He is proper mental though.

That's obvious.  Sander's evils aren't so apparent, but they are as bad as any of them.

Well last time I checked Sanders didn't want to ban all Muslims and make them wear armbands or build a wall around Mexico or bomb the Middle East into oblivion.  :dunno:

Sanders does not mind war at all. Look at what his voting record as Senator has been.

While he has voted for it at times over all that is not the case  Link

Here's a big list of where he stands on things,  I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff but I really dread the thought of Trump being elected  because who the fuck knows what he will do  Link

Could we get hold of an actual record?  It doesn't mention Syria, Libya, Gaza, Yemen etc.  He just basically votes the same as the Democrat leader.

Because the links posted aren't the official raised seal and notarized copies of the record and just a part of the vast conspiracy of lies???

They are just someone's selected votes and they miss out the ones that prove their point wrong. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2016, 03:43:41 PM »
Cos you can't handle anything that you can't explain away as a conspiracy. Moron.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2016, 01:48:32 PM »
Cos you can't handle anything that you can't explain away as a conspiracy. Moron.

LOL, the irony.  You aren't capable of explaining or challenging anything, so you say it's a "conspiracy theory".  Brain-dead cunt.  I already explained why Part's link was nonsense, because it misses out vital votes that Sanders has cast.  I'd say stick to what you know, but it wouldn't be fair if you couldn't post at all on your own site. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »
Is trump a democrat (officially speaking, claim to be, despite the fact he is a lying, freedom-despising gutless whorebeshatten son of a schweinhund. Or is it's official party the RepUglyCunts?

Abortion ban? he is probably just bitter that the diseased, toothless little crack whore bitch that defecated him forth into the stinking shite-encrusted excuse for a caravan chemical crapper about 6 months premature.

I wonder where the little round coat hanger scar is on him.
Birthmark? technically speaking, yes, born, sort of. WHERE and WHEN, are another kettle of fish entirely.

Who knows what he will do? Pretty good guess? continue being the noxious, stunted little parasite that has served him so faithfully throughout his regrettably continual existence.

There's a sensible discussion to be had about abortion, it's just that idiots on both sides ruin any chance of that happening.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »

A thirty minute youtube video made by some nobody would have been better.  :zoinks:

It was only a few minutes long, and was Michael T.Flynn, former head of the US Defense Intelligence Agency.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2016, 02:00:08 PM »

LOL, the irony.  You aren't capable of explaining or challenging anything, so you say it's a "conspiracy theory".  Brain-dead cunt.  I already explained why Part's link was nonsense, because it misses out vital votes that Sanders has cast.  I'd say stick to what you know, but it wouldn't be fair if you couldn't post at all on your own site.

It's your MO, not mine. Sort of sad, but then you are the village idiot around here. We expect conspiracy theories from you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2016, 02:02:10 PM »

It's your MO, not mine. Sort of sad, but then you are the village idiot around here. We expect conspiracy theories from you.

Thanks for proving my point retard  :lol1:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2016, 02:08:02 PM »
Why don't you do another Google search on some exciting new conspiracy theory. It's far more entertaining than you trying to formulate words and sentences on your own.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2016, 05:37:35 PM »

It was only a few minutes long, and was Michael T.Flynn, former head of the US Defense Intelligence Agency.

I was talking about the video in the OP of this thread.  :dunno:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2016, 05:48:12 AM »

I was talking about the video in the OP of this thread.  :dunno:

Stay on topic spazzy rodent.  :trollskull:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!