Educational

Author Topic: Did Hilary encourage Donald Trump to run for president?  (Read 2705 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Did Hilary encourage Donald Trump to run for president?
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2016, 07:12:51 PM »

Again, why should "we" help people and suffer the consequences when we can't even look after our own people?  And again, they are not "fuck ups", they are fully intentional.  How about giving the British people the full facts and then letting them decide via a free and fair vote?  Why are you supporting such crooked policies?  I definitely want to see the people who control this country punished. 

"I believe that has more to do with a poor infrastructure. If our government put more money into public services, then these services could be improved, alleviating the problems you speak of."

What money?  We were £1.5 trillion in debt last time I looked.  The more immigrants and 'refugees', the more hospitals etc we need to build. 

I wasn't referring just to 'refugees' I said "people" we pour in.  We have the fastest growing population of all the main states in the EU.  I believe we are holding off until after we vote to stay in the EU, otherwise people are more likely to vote to get out.  Then there will be another PR front page alert which convinces the brainwashed to accept their fate and cheer for more 'refugees' to pour into the UK.

Again, why should "we" help people and suffer the consequences when we can't even look after our own people?  And again, they are not "fuck ups", they are fully intentional.

OK. If our government has intentionally fucked up these peoples countries, then we have even more responsibility to help them. We do live in a democracy. Our government represents us, so by extension, we've intentionally fucked up these peoples countries. If you go into your neighbours house, and do a poop on his rug, then it's your responsibility to clean it up :laugh:

The more immigrants and 'refugees', the more hospitals etc we need to build. 

Yes, but they also enhance the economy, allowing us to build more hospitals, and giving us more people to work in the hospitals. The lack of hospitals isn't the fault of refugees and immigrants. It's the fault of the government who fail to prioritize the NHS.

I definitely want to see the people who control this country punished. 

OK. You line them up. I'll pull the trigger :laugh:

I believe we are holding off until after we vote to stay in the EU, otherwise people are more likely to vote to get out.

How did I know you'd be supporting Brexit :laugh:
Personally, I think you might get your way, and see the Brits vote to leave the EU. I'll be fucking devastated though  (emo)

Nice to see you posting again anyway.

Likewise  :grouphug:

Nice to see you round these parts again :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2016, 07:36:07 PM »

Again, why should "we" help people and suffer the consequences when we can't even look after our own people?  And again, they are not "fuck ups", they are fully intentional.  How about giving the British people the full facts and then letting them decide via a free and fair vote?  Why are you supporting such crooked policies?  I definitely want to see the people who control this country punished. 

"I believe that has more to do with a poor infrastructure. If our government put more money into public services, then these services could be improved, alleviating the problems you speak of."

What money?  We were £1.5 trillion in debt last time I looked.  The more immigrants and 'refugees', the more hospitals etc we need to build. 

I wasn't referring just to 'refugees' I said "people" we pour in.  We have the fastest growing population of all the main states in the EU.  I believe we are holding off until after we vote to stay in the EU, otherwise people are more likely to vote to get out.  Then there will be another PR front page alert which convinces the brainwashed to accept their fate and cheer for more 'refugees' to pour into the UK.

Again, why should "we" help people and suffer the consequences when we can't even look after our own people?  And again, they are not "fuck ups", they are fully intentional.

OK. If our government has intentionally fucked up these peoples countries, then we have even more responsibility to help them. We do live in a democracy. Our government represents us, so by extension, we've intentionally fucked up these peoples countries. If you go into your neighbours house, and do a poop on his rug, then it's your responsibility to clean it up :laugh:

The more immigrants and 'refugees', the more hospitals etc we need to build. 

Yes, but they also enhance the economy, allowing us to build more hospitals, and giving us more people to work in the hospitals. The lack of hospitals isn't the fault of refugees and immigrants. It's the fault of the government who fail to prioritize the NHS.

I definitely want to see the people who control this country punished. 

OK. You line them up. I'll pull the trigger :laugh:

I believe we are holding off until after we vote to stay in the EU, otherwise people are more likely to vote to get out.

How did I know you'd be supporting Brexit :laugh:
Personally, I think you might get your way, and see the Brits vote to leave the EU. I'll be fucking devastated though  (emo)

Nice to see you posting again anyway.

Likewise  :grouphug:

Nice to see you round these parts again :2thumbsup:

We aren't helping them by continuing to bomb them and giving them a spray painted door in a foreign land.  Over 30% didn't vote last year, and around 40% voted for other parties.  This is an important question, which was not in the Conservative party's manifesto.  So let's give the British people the full information, including the fact that we (the West) supported ISIS in Syria and all the other nasty details, and then let them vote fairly and freely on whether or not we want to open the door further.  Is that fair?  I agree that we should clean up the mess.  Back Assad and side with Russia if we're serious about getting rid of ISIS. 

Um, building more hospitals would be a great thing, if we knock down tower blocks to do so.  But not destroying fields which animals once saw as home to do so to make room for more immigrants and 'refugees'.  They do not enhance the economy, if they did our debt wouldn't be rising by the second.  Unless you agree with George Osborne?  It's a false economy, and globalism needs to end now.  I didn't say it was the fault of 'refugees' or immigrants.  I fully blame those in power and so should anyone against immigration etc, as should you.  I agree, the NHS is so important, hence why our corrupt politicians are hell bent on flooding our country with people so the NHS cannot cope and so we gradually sway towards privatization. 

I don't want you to shoot them, I want them to rot in jail, sorry I'm not as humane as you :P

See, the corrupt media and co labeling it "Brexit" automatically discredits leaving the EU.  And again, if they knew the real facts and the history, they would vote to leave, if only out of principal.  I think people are too thick and scared when it comes to votes like this and General Elections, they will just do what the TV says and vote to stay in.  Why would you be "fucking devastated", will it affect you personally?  Don't guilt trip me into changing my mind!! ;)

Thanks  :-*
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2016, 02:20:38 AM »
God, what a complete moron you are, Benji. I don't even know where to start.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2016, 05:48:11 AM »

We aren't helping them by continuing to bomb them and giving them a spray painted door in a foreign land.  Over 30% didn't vote last year, and around 40% voted for other parties.  This is an important question, which was not in the Conservative party's manifesto.  So let's give the British people the full information, including the fact that we (the West) supported ISIS in Syria and all the other nasty details, and then let them vote fairly and freely on whether or not we want to open the door further.  Is that fair?  I agree that we should clean up the mess.  Back Assad and side with Russia if we're serious about getting rid of ISIS. 

Um, building more hospitals would be a great thing, if we knock down tower blocks to do so.  But not destroying fields which animals once saw as home to do so to make room for more immigrants and 'refugees'.  They do not enhance the economy, if they did our debt wouldn't be rising by the second.  Unless you agree with George Osborne?  It's a false economy, and globalism needs to end now.  I didn't say it was the fault of 'refugees' or immigrants.  I fully blame those in power and so should anyone against immigration etc, as should you.  I agree, the NHS is so important, hence why our corrupt politicians are hell bent on flooding our country with people so the NHS cannot cope and so we gradually sway towards privatization. 

I don't want you to shoot them, I want them to rot in jail, sorry I'm not as humane as you :P

See, the corrupt media and co labeling it "Brexit" automatically discredits leaving the EU.  And again, if they knew the real facts and the history, they would vote to leave, if only out of principal.  I think people are too thick and scared when it comes to votes like this and General Elections, they will just do what the TV says and vote to stay in.  Why would you be "fucking devastated", will it affect you personally?  Don't guilt trip me into changing my mind!! ;)

:laugh:

I'm not trying to guilt trip you. I think you should vote for Bremain :laugh: but don't do it for my benefit :laugh:

Brexit might kinda affect me. It might affect my ability to move freely around Europe. It might not though, as Hungary is part of the Schengen zone, so I don't need to show my passport when travelling within the Schengen zone.
It could affect my right to live freely in Hungary, although that might be unlikely.
I do have one ace up my sleeve though. I'm entitled to an Irish passport, so if the Brits vote to leave, I just apply for an Irish passport, and carry on as usual :laugh:

Personally, I like the principle of free movement. I like the idea that people can live and work in different countries. I really don't mind my country having lots of foreigners in it.

See, the corrupt media and co labeling it "Brexit" automatically discredits leaving the EU.

I don't think so. The media labels them "Brexiteers," which gives them a cute piratey vibe. Totally undeserved :laugh:

Um, building more hospitals would be a great thing, if we knock down tower blocks to do so.  But not destroying fields which animals once saw as home to do so to make room for more immigrants and 'refugees'.

Won't somebody please think of the bunny rabbits!!!!!!  :laugh:

Remember that the UK isn't all overcrowded. Maybe the south-east of England is, but much of the rest isn't. A big part of the problem is that governments have disproportionately invested in south-east England, to the detriment of the other UK regions.
For a person like yourself who lives there, it has good points and bad points. The good part is, you live in the richest part of the country, and wages are higher. The bad part is, understandably, more people want to live there, and there's greater pressure on public services.

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2016, 10:39:32 AM »
It would be funny if trump dropped out of the race making Hilary president by default.

That's not going to happen.
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2016, 01:29:49 PM »

I'm not trying to guilt trip you. I think you should vote for Bremain :laugh: but don't do it for my benefit :laugh:

Brexit might kinda affect me. It might affect my ability to move freely around Europe. It might not though, as Hungary is part of the Schengen zone, so I don't need to show my passport when travelling within the Schengen zone.
It could affect my right to live freely in Hungary, although that might be unlikely.
I do have one ace up my sleeve though. I'm entitled to an Irish passport, so if the Brits vote to leave, I just apply for an Irish passport, and carry on as usual :laugh:

Personally, I like the principle of free movement. I like the idea that people can live and work in different countries. I really don't mind my country having lots of foreigners in it.

See, the corrupt media and co labeling it "Brexit" automatically discredits leaving the EU.

I don't think so. The media labels them "Brexiteers," which gives them a cute piratey vibe. Totally undeserved :laugh:

Um, building more hospitals would be a great thing, if we knock down tower blocks to do so.  But not destroying fields which animals once saw as home to do so to make room for more immigrants and 'refugees'.

Remember that the UK isn't all overcrowded. Maybe the south-east of England is, but much of the rest isn't. A big part of the problem is that governments have disproportionately invested in south-east England, to the detriment of the other UK regions.
For a person like yourself who lives there, it has good points and bad points. The good part is, you live in the richest part of the country, and wages are higher. The bad part is, understandably, more people want to live there, and there's greater pressure on public services.

So you can't lose lol.  I'm voting for my country's benefit.  It's the principal more than anything else.  We were tricked into the EU to start with, with people receiving leaflets, one for the "Yes" vote, one for the "No" and one was the government's view, which was to stay in, so that's 2-1 already.  Then the child rapist Ted Heath dragged us in further and further when we had only allegedly voted to join the Common Market.  Then there's the fact that we have had more and more of our powers given away without asking us, and signing up to monumental treaties without asking us, and we have decisions made for us by people we did not elect and are not elected by anyone.  That alone should be enough for anyone who doesn't utterly despise the UK to want us to get out of the mess, and that's even without going into alleged benefits.

So come back and live in a tower block in East London, you'll soon have a change of heart ;)  Brexiteers is even worse lol.  The media has invested interests in staying in-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12059280/BBC-has-received-2m-in-EU-funding-in-run-up-to-referendum-fueling-accusations-of-bias.html

Nature is definitely more important than us greedy humans.  It's beyond tragic that the people who claim they want to stop man-made climate change want to turn this Island into a concrete jungle.  And good, this tiny island shouldn't be overcrowded, and it's already overpopulated.  At this rate we'll have over 100 million living here in 20 years or so, it's already insane.  My own town is already at breaking point, and there's plans to build thousands and thousands of new homes, near the hospital too. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2016, 01:31:32 PM »
This pretty much sums up the EU situation

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2016, 01:55:15 PM »

So you can't lose lol.  I'm voting for my country's benefit.  It's the principal more than anything else.  We were tricked into the EU to start with, with people receiving leaflets, one for the "Yes" vote, one for the "No" and one was the government's view, which was to stay in, so that's 2-1 already.  Then the child rapist Ted Heath dragged us in further and further when we had only allegedly voted to join the Common Market.  Then there's the fact that we have had more and more of our powers given away without asking us, and signing up to monumental treaties without asking us, and we have decisions made for us by people we did not elect and are not elected by anyone.  That alone should be enough for anyone who doesn't utterly despise the UK to want us to get out of the mess, and that's even without going into alleged benefits.

So come back and live in a tower block in East London, you'll soon have a change of heart ;)  Brexiteers is even worse lol.  The media has invested interests in staying in-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12059280/BBC-has-received-2m-in-EU-funding-in-run-up-to-referendum-fueling-accusations-of-bias.html

Nature is definitely more important than us greedy humans.  It's beyond tragic that the people who claim they want to stop man-made climate change want to turn this Island into a concrete jungle.  And good, this tiny island shouldn't be overcrowded, and it's already overpopulated.  At this rate we'll have over 100 million living here in 20 years or so, it's already insane.  My own town is already at breaking point, and there's plans to build thousands and thousands of new homes, near the hospital too.

So come back and live in a tower block in East London, you'll soon have a change of heart ;)

You don't live in a tower block in East London? I figured you to be in a leafy Essex suburb.

Then the child rapist Ted Heath dragged us in further and further

And now, the murderer of the disabled, IDS, wants to drag us out :green:

The media has invested interests in staying in-

Most of the media is Eurosceptic, certainly the tabloid press. I've heard that doesn't apply to the BBC, but I don't see it over here.

Here's Rupert Murdochs take on the EU:
"I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. 'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice'.'"

Then there's the fact that we have had more and more of our powers given away without asking us,

Yes, bring back democracy in Britain :soapbox: Seriously though, the good people of Britain elected a Tory government. Is it really a good idea to give the people more power, and do you really think it's a good idea to give the Tories more power :laugh:

A more serious point though. In the event of a Brexit, what kind of settlement do you want to see happening, and what type of settlement do you think will happen? Surely even you must agree that in the event of a Brexit, it's important to remain within the single market. If so, how do you think that would play out.
Of course, a Norway or Switzerland type agreement might be possible, but that would mean keeping freedom of movement, as well as continuing to pay into the EU pot. Surely that outcome would defeat the whole purpose of a Brexit?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2016, 03:56:11 PM »
 :trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2016, 03:56:58 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2016, 04:52:49 PM »
Butterflies-

No I don't, but I'm saying if you're so in favor of mass immigration and multiculturalism, then move somewhere that gets 'enriched' the most from such forced policies, rather than move to the whitest country in Europe. 

Duncan Smith isn't even in the cabinet now, and he didn't "murder" people by hand, he made policies which were unfair, and some people killed themselves over it.  Ted Heath was the leader of the country at a time where the Prime Minister actually had power. 

Please we can we stay clear of these silly newspeak terms like "Eurosceptic" and "Brexit".  You either want to disolve your country's sovereignty or you don't. 

Yeah, regarding that Murdoch quote, it depends on the context.  He wants to get out of the EU, then why doesn't Downing Street just pull us out?  Why is Cameron hell bent on keeping us in?  And exactly, Brussels have more power, where as Cameron is just a puppet and a whore. 

Sorry, I'm not sure what the joke was about democracy in Britain?  Yes, they elected a Tory government and that was for numerous reasons.  For one, Cameron promised an EU referendum and people get too scared to vote for any party rather than the big 3 when it comes to the election.  Miliband was absolutely hounded by the corporate media, where as they let Cameron off the hook for any of his mistakes.  This was down to Labour voting against the strikes in Syria and him criticising Israel for its massacre in Gaza, where as Cameron was utterly silent about the Gaza massacre and was foaming at the mouth about attacking Syria.  That being said, you'd probably be rather content if Labour were in power even though they are virtually the same party and are controlled by the same people and interests.  I think it's a good idea to give the country more power yes, even though Cameron doesn't want it.  You should be backing Cameron, as he shares your stance. 

Settlement?  Voting to get out should mean exactly that, though you've made me think that we will probably still be in it pretty much in the same way, just without the name.  No it isn't important to remain in the single market, globalisation is the sickest thing on earth and i'm not sure why anyone could support such corruption.  I'm a nationalist, and even though a no vote would be a small step, we would still be controlled by corporate/globalist giants as well as the US and Israel.  Nothing will change much at all, but that's important for people to see.  I mean, you don't seriously believe that the corrupted crooks in Brussels care about people not being "discriminated against" when it comes to trade and movement?  They only care about money.  And i'm gathering you're a socialist?  Yet you're making a capitalist argument.  Real old Labour were against us going into the common market to begin with.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2016, 11:19:05 PM »
Butterflies-

No I don't, but I'm saying if you're so in favor of mass immigration and multiculturalism, then move somewhere that gets 'enriched' the most from such forced policies, rather than move to the whitest country in Europe. 

Duncan Smith isn't even in the cabinet now, and he didn't "murder" people by hand, he made policies which were unfair, and some people killed themselves over it.  Ted Heath was the leader of the country at a time where the Prime Minister actually had power. 

Please we can we stay clear of these silly newspeak terms like "Eurosceptic" and "Brexit".  You either want to disolve your country's sovereignty or you don't. 

Yeah, regarding that Murdoch quote, it depends on the context.  He wants to get out of the EU, then why doesn't Downing Street just pull us out?  Why is Cameron hell bent on keeping us in?  And exactly, Brussels have more power, where as Cameron is just a puppet and a whore. 

Sorry, I'm not sure what the joke was about democracy in Britain?  Yes, they elected a Tory government and that was for numerous reasons.  For one, Cameron promised an EU referendum and people get too scared to vote for any party rather than the big 3 when it comes to the election.  Miliband was absolutely hounded by the corporate media, where as they let Cameron off the hook for any of his mistakes.  This was down to Labour voting against the strikes in Syria and him criticising Israel for its massacre in Gaza, where as Cameron was utterly silent about the Gaza massacre and was foaming at the mouth about attacking Syria.  That being said, you'd probably be rather content if Labour were in power even though they are virtually the same party and are controlled by the same people and interests.  I think it's a good idea to give the country more power yes, even though Cameron doesn't want it.  You should be backing Cameron, as he shares your stance. 

Settlement?  Voting to get out should mean exactly that, though you've made me think that we will probably still be in it pretty much in the same way, just without the name.  No it isn't important to remain in the single market, globalisation is the sickest thing on earth and i'm not sure why anyone could support such corruption.  I'm a nationalist, and even though a no vote would be a small step, we would still be controlled by corporate/globalist giants as well as the US and Israel.  Nothing will change much at all, but that's important for people to see.  I mean, you don't seriously believe that the corrupted crooks in Brussels care about people not being "discriminated against" when it comes to trade and movement?  They only care about money.  And i'm gathering you're a socialist?  Yet you're making a capitalist argument.  Real old Labour were against us going into the common market to begin with.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »
I love it how Benji wants to get rid of the "newsspeak" but embraces their black-and-white stances.

:zoinks:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2016, 08:34:15 AM »
Butterflies-

You should be backing Cameron, as he shares your stance.

I've no choice but to back Cameron over the EU, even though I'm fizzing about him agreeing to the referendum in the first place. Apart from that, he makes me sick. The tory party in general make me sick.

That being said, you'd probably be rather content if Labour were in power even though they are virtually the same party and are controlled by the same people and interests.

I'm not a Labour supporter, but yes. Ideologically, I'm fairly close to Old Labour.
A lot would stay the same if Labour were in power, and yes, all the parties are probably, at least in part, controlled by certain people with vested interests. The Tories are evil, and gleefully so, in a way that Labour just aren't.  I think that part of the Tories appeal to certain people, is the way they victimize the vulnerable. Or to use Tory language, the way they incentivize the workshy :laugh:

And i'm gathering you're a socialist?  Yet you're making a capitalist argument.

You would probably describe me as a socialist. I would describe myself as someone who has some some socialist principles.
I believe in a welfare state. A strong safety net that catches anybody who falls through the cracks.

I'm a nationalist, and even though a no vote would be a small step, we would still be controlled by corporate/globalist giants as well as the US and Israel.  Nothing will change much at all, but that's important for people to see.

Yes, there are sinister forces at play in our government :laugh: I think that's a problem with our democracy, rather than the EU. I really don't think there's anything that will make our government more moral.