Author Topic: The return of that one arsehole  (Read 478 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
The return of that one arsehole
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »

Well, if I was to return to this site, of course I was going to do a fucking thread about it. My ego is the size of the TARDIS interior for Christ sakes. Well it is on some days...On others it's the size of something from that nano-verse Ant-Man travelled to...Y'all remember Ant-Man, right?

Anyhow, you lot are probably wondering why the fuck I left, right? Work stuff mixed in with personal issues. For a while I didn't have as much time, well any at all. Shitty kitchen job in one shitty place and a care job I actually liked in another place that's nice. Well, I realized I could just quit the kitchen job as I realised not only did I have a lot of money saved up but the care job was paying me enough to live on...I don't actually spend a lot of money. If I was, I would have kept the kitchen job.

Anyhow, as Eric Bischoff says it I'm back and whatnot. Not better than ever though, I'm still the same piece of shit asshole beyond the wall.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The return of that one arsehole
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:06:07 PM »
Welcome back!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 07:09:44 PM »
Glad your back.  :thumbup:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 07:17:11 PM »
It's also worth mentioning that despite being the spazz I am, I did manage to make some friends since I left, I mean off-site friends as part of a gaming group set up by the nearby university...That isn't student exclusive.  :asthing:

Only to find out that the center that holds this group and many others is being demolished for a few offices. Fuck me sideways. There's a petition to stop the university from demolishing the place...Also taking into account that the university dosen't actually have the money to demolish it as it'll cost a few million at least, not taking into account the money the uni will lose due to businesses that use it.
Job losses and all that nasty bullshit.

It enhances the success of said petition a bit. Y'all wanna help a fellow spazz out you can take a look: https://www.change.org/p/queen-s-university-belfast-stop-queen-s-university-from-demolishing-mandela-hall-and-it-s-sister-venues

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 07:26:18 PM »
It's also worth mentioning that despite being the spazz I am, I did manage to make some friends since I left, I mean off-site friends as part of a gaming group set up by the nearby university...That isn't student exclusive.  :asthing:

Only to find out that the center that holds this group and many others is being demolished for a few offices. Fuck me sideways. There's a petition to stop the university from demolishing the place...Also taking into account that the university dosen't actually have the money to demolish it as it'll cost a few million at least, not taking into account the money the uni will lose due to businesses that use it.

It enhances the success of said petition a bit. Y'all wanna help a fellow spazz out you can take a look: https://www.change.org/p/queen-s-university-belfast-stop-queen-s-university-from-demolishing-mandela-hall-and-it-s-sister-venues

Done big fella!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 07:40:19 PM »

Done big fella!

Cheers

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 07:52:38 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 08:11:16 PM »
OMG SOME_BLOKE IS BACK!! :GA:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 06:15:59 AM »
  Welcome back!  I thought maybe General Razorbeard was back and you were complaining.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 01:05:10 PM »
Welcome back. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 04:34:23 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 05:01:52 PM »
Hello again!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 05:34:09 AM »
What's the story about your avatar? I get stuck watching it sometimes.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 06:56:10 PM »
What's the story about your avatar? I get stuck watching it sometimes.

It's from a show called The Moaning Of Life where a bloke called Karl Pilkington travels the world exploring how different cultures and/or different people deal with the concepts of life. That one is from an episode about happiness. As part of that episode Karl met a bunch of people who use dancing and "clowning" to inspire happiness in others.

That is Karl dancing, basically.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2016, 07:35:35 PM »
"Definitely. I'm an excellent dancer"