Educational

Author Topic: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2016, 12:12:13 AM »
Absolutely. Donald trump is flawed. But not in the way Hillary Clinton is.

Donald Trump is flawed in the way that's all of his own.

Donald has many flaws and they're great flaws. People like his flaws and he has a team of the best people making his flaws.

Donald has lots of flaws and I'm telling you, you won't believe how great they are.

I have no real skin in the game but in viewing things impartially and as a non-citizen, I want Hillary to win the primary and then be indited just before the election and have her right to hold office stripped off her during the election. That would be "Hillarious".

:oneliner:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2016, 12:25:09 AM »
Donald has lots of flaws and I'm telling you, you won't believe how great they are.
That's a really great statement. :laugh: His greatest flaw has been his greatest asset; he's not a politician.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2016, 01:17:28 AM »
That's a really great statement. :laugh: His greatest flaw has been his greatest asset; he's not a politician.

I'm my own man and so is my hair! :trump:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2016, 09:37:53 AM »
It would explain a lot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2016, 12:27:42 PM »
Since the next president will be choosing at least 2 supreme court justices, we actually need trump in order to maintain political balance in the SCOTUS.  :facepalm2:

A lot of the public are not thinking of that. If they did, it might boost Trumps chances against Killery.

Yeah, after the death of Antonin Scalia, it was the first thing on my mind. A liberal judiciary would be the worst thing that could happen to the US right now.

Yeah, I totally agree.

I had a huge argument with my seventeen year old son after he heard about Scalia's death and said, "Well, good riddance I say!"  My son has been sucked in by some extreme liberal types on the 'net and it is my fault for not trying to keep his mind open by more carefully monitoring his internet usage.
An ongoing process!

Anyway ...

I ripped his ass apart for hours, probably abused him a bit, but just the notion of disrespecting a recently passed human being of any ilk was more than I could see in my son's behavior and ignore. Let alone disrespecting the legacy of an American Hero, like Justice Antonin Scalia.

We did a study of some of his life's work and we read many of his "decisions"  just for my son to see the opposition he had faced while standing strong against those who would incrementally change our Constitution using the Judicial Branch instead of the Congress.

It was a good lesson for both of us. I had "almost"  forgotten what  great American he truly was, until we started arguing about it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2016, 12:30:27 PM »

I'm my own man and so is my hair! :trump:

How can anyone trust a man to be President when HE does not even trust his own hair?

:dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2016, 02:27:20 PM »
Since the next president will be choosing at least 2 supreme court justices, we actually need trump in order to maintain political balance in the SCOTUS.  :facepalm2:

A lot of the public are not thinking of that. If they did, it might boost Trumps chances against Killery.

Yeah, after the death of Antonin Scalia, it was the first thing on my mind. A liberal judiciary would be the worst thing that could happen to the US right now.

Yeah, I totally agree.

I had a huge argument with my seventeen year old son after he heard about Scalia's death and said, "Well, good riddance I say!"  My son has been sucked in by some extreme liberal types on the 'net and it is my fault for not trying to keep his mind open by more carefully monitoring his internet usage.
An ongoing process!

Anyway ...

I ripped his ass apart for hours, probably abused him a bit, but just the notion of disrespecting a recently passed human being of any ilk was more than I could see in my son's behavior and ignore. Let alone disrespecting the legacy of an American Hero, like Justice Antonin Scalia.

We did a study of some of his life's work and we read many of his "decisions"  just for my son to see the opposition he had faced while standing strong against those who would incrementally change our Constitution using the Judicial Branch instead of the Congress.

It was a good lesson for both of us. I had "almost"  forgotten what  great American he truly was, until we started arguing about it.

This is one of his better dissents.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »
Fuck Scalia.  Good riddance!  :MLA:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »
I'm a LIBERAL and proud of it!  Got a problem with that...............too bad, fuck off!   :zombiefuck:   Oh, I'm sorry, I was just joking......guess it didn't get thru the black hole density minds out there.      :fp:  My bad!   
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2016, 04:50:56 PM »

Whatever, dude. I do not know if you are going at me or not, but I was not actually going at anyone.

I was relating a story about a personal incident that happened in my own household. I would not stand for my son to take lightly the passing of a human being.

I am kind of liberal myself.
It might be smart if we were all able to remember that it takes a balance of liberal and conservative (or how ever it might be that  "the two sides of the aisle"  are to be defined in your context) to make this country work. Losing any one of our greatest on either side is a disaster for the entire country.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »

You have just been promoted to the level of  "Moron"  in my latest book. :thumbdn:

I had given you a long rope up to now.

:congrats:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2016, 05:39:04 PM »

My "moron" brutha from anotha mutha!    :plus:   8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2016, 10:21:56 PM »
 :jerry:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2016, 01:00:50 AM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2016, 06:02:11 AM »
  There's gonna be a rumble!  It's like the good old days!  :woohoo:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"