• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Paris
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 03:16:35 PM »
Europe eventually has to stop spreading it arms to immigration,

I think you meant legs.  :zoinks:

Pappy, is that you?  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 04:38:03 PM »
Europe eventually has to stop spreading it arms to immigration,

I think you meant legs.  :zoinks:

Pappy, is that you?  :autism:

:lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 07:57:48 PM »
It's like they're trying to wind up extremists.

Christians have equal power as voters and Christianity a great deal of influential power within the US government. Maybe France can see it coming.

France has a big Muslim community. Talking about non extremist Muslims. They have the power to vote too.

Of the European countries, France is the one with the most bad blood in Northern Africa. And who knows, of all European countries, I think France is the one to have "freedom" the highest in their identity profile.

Uh... France has a big community of robot dinosaurs? I know a few people who would be very excited to hear that.

Oh. Word filter. Nevermind. Which quality of life index are you going by?

@Jack, I'm not following your logic. If France could see it coming that religions were having a greater degree of power in their government, then... what? They would expect more terrorist attacks? Less?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 08:43:30 PM »
@Jack, I'm not following your logic. If France could see it coming that religions were having a greater degree of power in their government, then... what? They would expect more terrorist attacks? Less?
Maybe we were talking about two different things. Was disagreeing with you, by not seeing France as trying to wind up extremists, but rather exerting early control over their own populace in order to force new immigrants to integrate and conform to the cultural norms of western society, before the cultural norms of islamic society are forced upon western world by a immigrated voting force who haven't assimilated. Maybe that's what France can see coming.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 09:25:36 PM »
Ah I see.

I think that's a dumb approach, though you may be right that it's what they're doing. It assumes that majority Islamic voters would want to force all Westerners to conform to their values, rather than say live-and-let-live of each person following their own religion or lack of. I don't think that's true of moderate Muslims. From what I've read on the internet so far, moderate Muslims in first world nations have a similar reaction to news of terrorist attacks that we have here when there's another mass shooting. Please let them not be autistic, please let them not be autistic... Aw damnit.

One of the most striking things about moving from the USA to Canada has been how different the presence is of Muslims. It's extremely common here to see women in veils as well as people of a wide variety of ethnicities in native dress. Just walking through the mall downtown, not even segregated into specific neighbourhoods. Nobody's pressuring people to integrate and conform with the same fervor that they do in the USA. France seems even more conservative than the USA on that count.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 09:39:15 PM »
That was a good post. For a moment, was thinking you meant France had it coming by banning burkas. If France is doing anything to wind up extremists, then it's from their recent air strikes on Islamic militant camps in Syria. Thinking only France cares about burka laws of France.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 01:29:37 AM »
I wonder if this will result in a change of strategy in Syria. Ground troops and such.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 05:10:42 AM »
I wonder if this will result in a change of strategy in Syria. Ground troops and such.

So far reports say France has dropped approx. 20 bombs.

It was coming, I expected Russia to be the first after they lost that plane.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
Paris, 129 dead, around 350 wounded.
Beirut, 43 dead, around 200 wounded.
Bagdad, 21 dead, around 40 wounded.

All last week. All claimed by IS.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 01:46:32 AM »
There's also Kenya, with 147 dead. Not IS, though, but the other bunch of fanatics.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 03:19:29 PM »

So far reports say France has dropped approx. 20 bombs.

It was coming, I expected Russia to be the first after they lost that plane.

I saw that and thought surely The reporter has left off a couple or three zeroes or so.

Even twenty "well placed" bombs does not sound like a response at all.

I wonder if NATO Article Five will come into play here.  I think it should, even though France has refused to help the USA on many, MANY occasions, even after our Ambassadors cited the agreements "We All" agreed to support.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 03:22:40 PM »
There's also Kenya, with 147 dead. Not IS, though, but the other bunch of fanatics.

Are you talking about the attack in April?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 04:54:32 PM »
Immigration is a thing of all times. Even mass immigration. Sometimes wanted, slavery, inviting workers from other countries, sometimes not so wanted in the form of refugees. I don't think it can be stopped. Closing borders and wanting to keep everything the way it is is not going to happen. Change happens.
How to deal with the immigration is another thing.

Sometimes think my country did not learn a thing from what went wrong in the seventies of last century, now making similar mistakes.

Slavery is not immigration.  And no, it doesn't "just happen", it's forced migration to destroy Europe against the wishes of the people.  Horrific change doesn't have to happen.  If the people of the country wake up and stop voting for globalist crooks, they can stop it. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »

:facepalm2:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »