Author Topic: Introducing...someone new  (Read 2444 times)

driftingblizzard

Re: Introducing...someone new
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 07:50:26 PM »
Hi Graelwyn and welcome.  Thanks to Tom.

Would you like to join the Aspie Elite and get a secret decoder ring?   :evillaugh:

You seem to give those things out like Iodine tablets following a meltdown!  Can they secretly communicate between wearers'? 

(Wearers' is another word that needs some looking into, much like the word drawer,  if you draw, you're a drawer, but you also put clothes in a drawer, but what do you call pants, drawers too?)  And you can draw close a clothes drawer...   Better feed all this into the ring emmediately.....

driftingblizzard

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »
Sorry, that was not really a question. 
How's this,why do you not yet have an avatar, and when you get one, do you swear not to change it?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »
Hey and stuff.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Graelwyn

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 08:30:46 PM »
Hey Peter...and as to my avatar, I was feeling lazy and thought, sod it, I'll add it when I think of what Im gonna have. As to promising to not change it... I never say never lol

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
Fresh meat! WooooHoooooooooo!! :woohoo:

So which site(s) have you defected from?? Were you known by another screenname??

Nomaken bites. Just giving you fair warning. ::)

Are you a beer snob too??  :evillaugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 09:15:32 PM »
Hello.
* Nomaken bites you hello.

My ancestors fucked anything that moved, and several things which didn't, so I don't know if I can even narrow down what is in my blood to our species.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Graelwyn

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 09:34:36 PM »
Identity Crisis... won't find much meat here, lol, I am quite skinny  :P As to other sites, I am on aspievillage and aspiesforfreedom, I didn't like wrongplanet so didn't hang around there for more than one post. I always use this screenname generally. And hey, I might like being bitten  :green:

*Bites Nomaken back, but doesn't reveal where she bites*  ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
What do you think of Aspies For Freedom's new terms of service?

Graelwyn

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 09:41:23 PM »
I'll tell you when I've read them  :P I tend to not usually bother reading that stuff.

Graelwyn

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 09:45:03 PM »
Actually, lol, I will tell you when I manage to locate the bloody things  :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 10:00:17 PM »
Actually, lol, I will tell you when I manage to locate the bloody things  :P

Try looking here:

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/legal.php

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 10:14:29 PM »
hello Graelwyn!

i will try out my new introduction question on you:

are you already aware that men are pigs and are you willing to be patient with us dispite that fact?do you have a thick skin or are you a sensitive person?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 10:20:43 PM »
Hi McJagger, funny you should ask that question as I had replied in a message about my worries when I read some posts here, lol. I am always honest if nothing else. I can be sensitive as, like many with these differences, I have had a lifetime of bullying and criticism, but once I know it is just messing around etc, I am ok. I am sure I will build up a thicker skin here anyhow  :P

As to men, yup, I am already aware that all men are pigs, but what does that make all women?  :green:  I try to accept people as they are and hope they do the same for me.

Graelwyn

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
Callaway.. I think the list of rules is pathetic. I wont be posting anymore of my poems there, having read that they have the rights to distribute them elsewhere. I find such rules a sign that those who made them have to feel in power in some way of those who use the site. It is for that reason that I left a site I once worked on and started my own, with no rules regarding posting as long as a certain amount of respect was shown.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 10:49:57 PM »
..... why do you not yet have an avatar, and when you get one, do you swear not to change it?

Graelwyn,

You are on Intensity.  You have a right to an avatar. Even if you give up that right, anything you say, can and will be used against you in the upcoming threads.  If you can not afford an avatar, one will be provided for you at the expense of Intensity.  Do you understand these rights as I have presented them to you?

(If you watch many American movies, that might be a little funny to you, if not, I'm only kidding.)

BTW ...  "Poet Aspiate and Champion Fantasist"  -  I really like that!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:54:45 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.