Author Topic: George Takei goes full retard  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: George Takei goes full retard
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2015, 08:11:21 PM »
:squiddy:
She's still mad.

People find my bacon smell infuriating.  :bacon:

Mad.  Busy.  Crying myself to sleep at night.  Whatever helps you get through another day.

BTW, I understand that Penty has a thing for the smell of greasy pig pussy.  You should hit him up.  Your virginity isn't gonna take itself ;)

By going away during arguments, coming back ages later, and bumping the same arguments you fled from, for then to likely disappear once the argument flares up again, you are setting some ridiculous precedents for yourself. Why don't you let this stuff go, and post about something else? :I
. :hahaha:   

The part I find most amusing though is that possum kept going after rage. Now who was it that ran mla off of intensity to begin with? No i don't  believe for a second mid life crisis had anything super important stopping him from his callout with rage. He ran off with his tailbetween his legs and as possum stRted I'm on rage immediately as well as myself. He'll I most likely try to dress it up as lols I was just trolling no rage hurt his wittle pwide.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 08:23:04 PM by Kittenburger »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »
MLA chased away by Rage?

I don't think you know MLA at all.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2015, 05:16:08 AM »
You know, I have left you entirely alone since coming back.  It's telling that the second you feel as though you can gang up on me (with Scrappy of all people, way to pick your backup) you should come after me with some sad ad-hominem.

Lol you picked on me as possum.

What was that, two years ago?  Still stings enough that you have been sitting around for two months waiting for your chance?  And that was it?  Agreeing with Scrappy that unless I work in Washington DC I am not allowed to have an opinion on SC justices?

Well, I hope it made you feel better.  :)

Oh look the mongoloid pig is trying to spin it so he's "right" about something :tard:

I don't like or respect you. You are trash. You are a small town nobody with a frumpy wife. You are ugly and obese. If I saw your reflection every morning when I woke up I'd be obsessed with status too. Poor you. I don't care about your opinion of those two individuals btw. It was just a dig at your piggy ass. :P

Okay.

I'm not going to engage with you anymore.  I think you have been hurt a lot, and I no longer have the desire to in any way contribute to it.  Regarding the things I have said to you in the past, I genuinely apologize.

You constantly backup comments against Benji and pappy you hypocrite. You need to sit the fuck down. Also using Mexican as an insult while supposedly *not* being racist says more about you than it does about me,love.  Here it is Hykes. One of many examples of his hypocrisies. He's also racist. And full of shit. I laughed when possum called me a fat Mexican I was high on caffeine and she was clearly pissed I insulted her aging face. She ignored rages call out till I did that you can look that up nothing "stung" as this blowhard is trying to spin it. I got him to respond after she was ignoring rages call out that was a huge win possum the aging redneck was furious I may have insulted someone close to mla methinks.

How does this make MLA Arizona Ted? And why do you want to elaborate on that now, when long time ago, in a thread with bodie, you decided not to tell further on the identity of Arizona Ted?

And, I did not get it completely in the SB, did you think MLA chased Meadow away, or that MLA was Meadow?

And yes, Hubert can get focused on one person like a bloodhound, he does go after Scrap every time he can. But he's not the only one doing stuff like that. There are quite a few more members here with that habit. Hubert is not special that way.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2015, 08:32:42 AM »
using Mexican as an insult
Must have missed that. Can recall some insults, but not racial ones.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2015, 08:47:58 AM »
"Fat Mexican" only gives two hits using the search function. After this post it will give three hits.

The two hits, one post from Ducky, and one post from the-P, quoting Richard.

I admit I was a bit thick in realising "Mexican" was a racist slur. Did rate it in the line of other comments based on the region people originated from.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:02:07 AM by hykeaswell »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 08:54:40 AM »
Would think pointing out any race in derogatory context could be interpreted as racist, or at least racially charged/motivated. Mexican isn't a racial slur; it would be in the adjectives.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
Would think pointing out any race in derogatory context could be interpreted as racist, or at least racially charged/motivated. Mexican isn't a racial slur; it would be in the adjectives.

Yes, that makes sense.

When too many personal insulting happens in a thread, I tend to skip it, because I get lost in what the whole discussion is about. So I can easily have missed it.

I skipped a lot of the interaction between Possum, Ducky and Rage. Did notice that if one of them was online, the other two would be online within a day.

Did a search on "Mexican" too. Could not find the insult. But, since not all is shown in nest quotes, it could still be there. I could not get myself to reading all nest quotes.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:08:45 AM by hykeaswell »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2015, 09:54:04 AM »

Yes, that makes sense.

When too many personal insulting happens in a thread, I tend to skip it, because I get lost in what the whole discussion is about. So I can easily have missed it.

I skipped a lot of the interaction between Possum, Ducky and Rage. Did notice that if one of them was online, the other two would be online within a day.

Did a search on "Mexican" too. Could not find the insult. But, since not all is shown in nest quotes, it could still be there. I could not get myself to reading all nest quotes.
It may not have been used at all, but can understand DFG's assumptions. Racially charged statements when presented covertly aren't always easy to spot, and can be assumed to exist where they may not exist at all, but either way pointless to analyze because it ends in placing words in another's mouth, and frankly stereotypes exist for a reason. Do recall the use of fat and greasy; greasy is an aspersion used for Hispanics. Blacks don't have to be called black to know why they're assumed as dishonest, and when a person who is aware of my ethnicity assumes me to be an alcoholic they don't have to say drunken indian for the assumption to be made.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »
I remember possum saying that. It could have been deleted or altered.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2015, 11:20:41 AM »

Yes, that makes sense.

It may not have been used at all, but can understand DFG's assumptions. Racially charged statements when presented covertly aren't always easy to spot, and can be assumed to exist where they may not exist at all, but either way pointless to analyze because it ends in placing words in another's mouth, and frankly stereotypes exist for a reason. Do recall the use of fat and greasy; greasy is an aspersion used for Hispanics. Blacks don't have to be called black to know why they're assumed as dishonest, and when a person who is aware of my ethnicity assumes me to be an alcoholic they don't have to say drunken indian for the assumption to be made.

And there I miss all kinds of cultural knowledge, being raised in a completely different culture.
But, I do get what you mean, there are similar things here.

And Hubert does have a talent to get under the skin of some people who are sensitive to suggestion. He can use factual words and have the hearer possibly appreciate it as an insult and get wound up.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
Ducky I am still curious about a bit in the SB.
Did you mean MLA chased Meadow away, or that MLA was Meadow?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2015, 01:20:22 PM »

Mla did chase meadow away by using her picture to taunt her he posed as her on the zomgreloaded what is sb?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2015, 01:22:34 PM »
He didn't chase her away; she was banned.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
She went nuts and made a copyright claim on the photo after he used her photo as his Abu and spammed it
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:27:18 PM by Kittenburger »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2015, 01:25:25 PM »

Sb?