Educational

Author Topic: For poor Odeon  (Read 1410 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: For poor Odeon
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2015, 06:30:00 PM »
Yes, he thought he was a super being, it has nothing to do with religion.

No, Stalin didn't actually believe the BS he spewed, that was just part of the propaganda for the masses.

Read your sentence again, then re-read it until you figure out what's wrong with it.

Yes he did, and he was an atheist.  Even when an atheist kills millions of non atheists, you make it about religion? 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2015, 06:31:52 PM »
Kook.

Using a fake saddened looking Obama as an avie?

"Kook" is a bit light.

:facepalm2:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2015, 08:51:47 PM »
Yes, he thought he was a super being, it has nothing to do with religion.

No, Stalin didn't actually believe the BS he spewed, that was just part of the propaganda for the masses.

Read your sentence again, then re-read it until you figure out what's wrong with it.

Yes he did, and he was an atheist.  Even when an atheist kills millions of non atheists, you make it about religion?

Fuck! you are so full of doublethink it's hard to figure out which side of your mouth to respond to.

Belief in the supernatural is mutually exclusive to being an atheist.

So which one was it? Was Stalin an atheist or did he believe that he had supernatural powers??

I'll say this again, you can't answer both because one excludes the other...

... fucking dumbass.   ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2015, 01:27:10 AM »
I'd like to watch them, I really would, but there's some paint drying on the wall and I really need to pay attention to that. :zoinks:

You mean you're too closed minded and need to be right.  Either watch it or shut the fuck up.

Or I could simply continue posting in this thread, just to annoy you.  :hahaha:

I left you a numerous points to address, but you couldn't deal with them, so you've resorted to insults etc.  Don't talk about politics.

:rofl:

You don't have "points", you have links and parroted conspiracy theories. You're simply a garden variety kook with a rather weak understanding of the real world. But hey, don't let that stop you. You know you want to, and every site needs a kook.

No, you complete imbecile.  These were actual events, actual reports on numerous news channels, witness testimonies, police reports, arrests.  To try and just brush it all off as a conspiracy theory/kookery/blah blah, shows you up.  If you cannot address these points, then you lose the argument.  Now fuck off.

There is no argument. I don't argue with kooks, I simply play with them.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2015, 06:20:50 PM »
I'd like to watch them, I really would, but there's some paint drying on the wall and I really need to pay attention to that. :zoinks:

Hey, my dry paint is fading and THAT is fascinating.

Oh, can I come, too? I'll bring some beer and we can watch it together.

You are always welcome at my door, but I suggest that you throw your hat in first, just to identify yourself, obviously.

(It is an old west thing about the hat and a kind of joke about you being welcome or not)

Bringing beer allows all manner if not all ilks of visitors passage, all knowing that they are watched. Doubting seriously if an internationally renowned physicist would cause me any harm, especially knowing that he will be watched.

You are welcome at my door.

Now, before we go any farther, we should probably identify your hat.
 :asthing:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:07:23 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2015, 08:00:41 PM »

You mean you're too closed minded and need to be right.  Either watch it or shut the fuck up.

Or I could simply continue posting in this thread, just to annoy you.  :hahaha:

I left you a numerous points to address, but you couldn't deal with them, so you've resorted to insults etc.  Don't talk about politics.

:rofl:

You don't have "points", you have links and parroted conspiracy theories. You're simply a garden variety kook with a rather weak understanding of the real world. But hey, don't let that stop you. You know you want to, and every site needs a kook.

No, you complete imbecile.  These were actual events, actual reports on numerous news channels, witness testimonies, police reports, arrests.  To try and just brush it all off as a conspiracy theory/kookery/blah blah, shows you up.  If you cannot address these points, then you lose the argument.  Now fuck off.

There is no argument. I don't argue with kooks, I simply play with them.  :hahaha:

Do you remember hearing about the Radio Guy (Rush Limbaugh) who was trying to inspire soccer moms, here in the USA, with his "fake" program called "Keep Our Own Kids Safe" and as his support for their cause became more and more satirical it was revealed that it was "KOOKS" that he was pretending to care about?

You have to understand that these soccer moms were trying to END soccer here in the USA, because a few kids had been injured playing soccer.
So, "Keep Our Own Kids Safe,"  right?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:09:10 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2015, 12:00:08 AM »

Hey, my dry paint is fading and THAT is fascinating.

Oh, can I come, too? I'll bring some beer and we can watch it together.

You are always welcome at my door, but I suggest that you throw your hat in first, just to identify yourself, obviously.

(It is an old west thing about the hat and a kind of joke about you being welcome or not)

Bringing beer allows all manner if not all ilks of visitors passage, all knowing that they are watched. Doubting seriously if an internationally renowned physicist would cause me any harm, especially knowing that he will be watched.

You are welcome at my door.

Now, before we go any farther, we should probably identify your hat.
 :asthing:

Not throwing it, though. I like that hat.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2015, 12:03:00 AM »
Do you remember hearing about the Radio Guy (Rush Limbaugh) who was trying to inspire soccer moms, here in the USA, with his "fake" program called "Keep Our Own Kids Safe" and as his support for their cause became more and more satirical it was revealed that it was "KOOKS" that he was pretending to care about?

You have to understand that these soccer moms were trying to END soccer here in the USA, because a few kids had been injured playing soccer.
So, "Keep Our Own Kids Safe,"  right?

I have a vague recollection of it, but not the kooks part.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2015, 12:44:48 PM »

HA! a fedora!! I always knew you were a neck bearded virgin, misogynistic, rape-apologist, shitlord!!   :insane:    :tard:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »

HA! a fedora!! I always knew you were a neck bearded virgin, misogynistic, rape-apologist, shitlord!!   :insane:    :tard:

???

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »
All neck bearded virgin, misogynistic, rape-apologist, shitlords wear fedoras. At least that's what SJW types seem to believe.  :insane:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2015, 03:29:26 PM »
I like mine but I don't wear it that often these days.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2015, 12:06:43 AM »
I like mine but I don't wear it that often these days.

I generally wear what would be called a "cowboy hat"  or a ball cap, depending upon my expected exposure to the weather.

For an hour our so, in hot sun, a ball cap. Several hours or doing work in hot sun, a straw "cowboy hat"  - do not give a fuck who is watching or caring.

Miserable weather, rainy, whatever; then I use one of my many felt or wool cowboy hats. Do not give a fuck about the stares. I know better AND  my hat works better.

Fuck these idiots here in Indiana who make fun of southerners for their ways; I wear a cowboy hat when I need one.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »
I think hats are nice. Here, very few people wear hats these days, which is a shame.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2015, 01:15:19 PM »
All neck bearded virgin, misogynistic, rape-apologist, shitlords wear fedoras. At least that's what SJW types seem to believe.  :insane:

SJW types believe in all kinds of shit. Maybe they believe that fedoras are actually in charge of the men and therefore, "teh patriarchy".  :autism: :tinfoil: