Educational

Author Topic: For poor Odeon  (Read 1408 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: For poor Odeon
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 11:48:43 PM »
Glad you're so easily satisfied.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 02:34:15 PM »
I wouldn't say it's "easy"  :)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »
This thread is deeply satisfying.  With the way the world spins so quickly and seemingly out of control, it's emotionally comforting to know that there is a small corner of the internet that I can go and visit, where the characters never change though the conversation does.  It's like knowing that your favorite sitcom will never be cancelled and never grow stale. :)
Are you going to keep alluding to a past previous to Possum without elaborating on who?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 06:32:37 PM »
This thread is deeply satisfying.  With the way the world spins so quickly and seemingly out of control, it's emotionally comforting to know that there is a small corner of the internet that I can go and visit, where the characters never change though the conversation does.  It's like knowing that your favorite sitcom will never be cancelled and never grow stale. :)
Are you going to keep alluding to a past previous to Possum without elaborating on who?

Do you think Possum is a sock??

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2015, 06:38:18 PM »

It would seem sock by definition of this site is one active member using two active accounts, as there's members with more than one account but aren't considered socks as they're only using one of them. So to answer the question, yes and no. No, Possum may simply be a new account of someone who has been here before and is only actively using one account. Yes, have more than once considered Possum is you.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »
Possum was here long enough that she should have developed her own voice, and sometimes that would start to happen, but no sooner than that would happen, she's say something so profoundly you. Don't ever tell me if right or wrong; it makes it all the more interesting.
Maybe don't really want to know.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2015, 06:46:15 PM »
Yes, have more than once considered Possum is you.

I'm not that good of a troll. I can post some of the crap that she does, but not so convincingly.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2015, 07:01:00 PM »
It's not only the things said, but also subtleties in writing which are harder to explain. Some writing characteristics are learned in childhood so very difficult to change. She has one such characteristic which is very consistent and nothing you ever do. So that alone tells me, no, probably not you.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2015, 07:06:48 PM »
It's not only the things said, but also subtleties in writing which are harder to explain. Some writing characteristics are learned in childhood so very difficult to change. She has one such characteristic which is very consistent and nothing you ever do. So that alone tells me, no, probably not you.

Yeah, my ability to spell was severely hamperd by the fact that my school used me as a guinea pig to test out the ITA (Initial Teaching Alphabet) program. It took me years to un-learn the system and I was never that good at spelling afterwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_Teaching_Alphabet

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2015, 07:14:16 PM »
That's horrible.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2015, 07:42:16 PM »
Kook.

Using a fake saddened looking Obama as an avie?

"Kook" is a bit light.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2015, 07:47:09 PM »
I'd like to watch them, I really would, but there's some paint drying on the wall and I really need to pay attention to that. :zoinks:

Hey, my dry paint is fading and THAT is fascinating.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 12:23:27 AM »
I'd like to watch them, I really would, but there's some paint drying on the wall and I really need to pay attention to that. :zoinks:

Hey, my dry paint is fading and THAT is fascinating.

Oh, can I come, too? I'll bring some beer and we can watch it together.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 12:24:48 AM »

It would seem sock by definition of this site is one active member using two active accounts, as there's members with more than one account but aren't considered socks as they're only using one of them. So to answer the question, yes and no. No, Possum may simply be a new account of someone who has been here before and is only actively using one account. Yes, have more than once considered Possum is you.

I'm Possum.

No, I'm Spartacus. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2015, 06:28:19 PM »

You mean you're too closed minded and need to be right.  Either watch it or shut the fuck up.

Or I could simply continue posting in this thread, just to annoy you.  :hahaha:

I left you a numerous points to address, but you couldn't deal with them, so you've resorted to insults etc.  Don't talk about politics.

:rofl:

You don't have "points", you have links and parroted conspiracy theories. You're simply a garden variety kook with a rather weak understanding of the real world. But hey, don't let that stop you. You know you want to, and every site needs a kook.

No, you complete imbecile.  These were actual events, actual reports on numerous news channels, witness testimonies, police reports, arrests.  To try and just brush it all off as a conspiracy theory/kookery/blah blah, shows you up.  If you cannot address these points, then you lose the argument.  Now fuck off. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: