Educational

Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 906 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I'm back
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2014, 12:49:19 AM »
I love your silly butts here I have no idea aside from trolling for nudes from OP that you are talking about...and it's all good because people in my head know me there... :yarly:

It's OK. No one knows what they're on about here. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2014, 12:50:39 AM »
Where are the noodz? :dunno:

Go and find them. The internet is full of them.  :autism:

We voted on you to find the noodz. :voodoo:

The Asshole Beyond the Wall follows his own laws

Fuk da Pwiece  :police:

Here you are, being chased by the internet police as you run away with the noodz:

:police: :police: :police: :police:    :bounce:
If you download all of the noodz, there won't be any left for the rest of us. :dunno:

You made a mistake, so there I fixed it for you.  :asthing:

It looks like the police have caught up with you. :police: You'll soon pay for your crimes. :GA:

You're forgetting that I'd be dealing with British police, not American ones that would shoot me for jaywalking.

:police: :police: :police: :police: 
So I can chase them around with a sword.

You are jaywalking and chasing them with a sword? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 05:43:58 AM »
Where are the noodz? :dunno:

Go and find them. The internet is full of them.  :autism:

We voted on you to find the noodz. :voodoo:

The Asshole Beyond the Wall follows his own laws

Fuk da Pwiece  :police:

Here you are, being chased by the internet police as you run away with the noodz:

If you download all of the noodz, there won't be any left for the rest of us. :dunno:

It looks like the police have caught up with you. :police: You'll soon pay for your crimes. :GA:

You're forgetting that I'd be dealing with British police, not American ones that would shoot me for jaywalking.

You are jaywalking and chasing them with a sword? :o

I won't get shot because they're not American police. I might get tasered though  :zoinks:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 06:33:21 AM »

Your rampage will give UKIP the political ammunition it needs to repeal handgun prohibition in the UK. :arrr: :trollface:

UKIP or rather UKEEP outta my country don't want to repeal handgun laws, as far as I know. Their only major policy is getting out of the EU, thus ending EU immigration laws which they think will magically solve every problem the UK has. After all, immigration has indeed caused every problem the UK has :orly:

Link

Here I thought that all of your problems were caused by the NHS. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »

Your rampage will give UKIP the political ammunition it needs to repeal handgun prohibition in the UK. :arrr: :trollface:

UKIP or rather UKEEP outta my country don't want to repeal handgun laws, as far as I know. Their only major policy is getting out of the EU, thus ending EU immigration laws which they think will magically solve every problem the UK has. After all, immigration has indeed caused every problem the UK has :orly:

Link

He wants guns so he can shoot foreigners, blacks, Muslims and homosexuals like they're foxes or some shit.  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »

Link

He wants guns so he can shoot foreigners, blacks, Muslims and homosexuals like they're foxes or some shit.  :autism:

I thought that UKIP wanted foxes to be run down by hunting dogs. :tard:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2014, 10:18:36 PM »

Link

It's difficult to train hunting dogs to hunt minorities, hence why UKIP (UKEEP outta my county) wants guns to shoot them with instead  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »

Link

It's difficult to train hunting dogs to hunt minorities, hence why UKIP (UKEEP outta my county) wants guns to shoot them with instead  :autism:

Train minorities to hunt other minorities. :tard: Solve both problems at once, then broadcast the result on the BBC. :zoinks:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2014, 06:37:35 PM »

Link

Train minorities to hunt other minorities. :tard: Solve both problems at once, then broadcast the result on the BBC. :zoinks:

UKEEP refuses to work with minorities, gays, young people, anyone who makes under one million a year and and non-Christians. Haven't you learned anything about them?  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2014, 10:17:07 PM »
Link

UKEEP refuses to work with minorities, gays, young people, anyone who makes under one million a year and and non-Christians. Haven't you learned anything about them?  :autism:

Then it's time to support the Tories in their fight against UKIP. :autism:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2014, 07:46:05 PM »
Link

No thank you. I like the NHS and I'd rather like to keep it  :M
That and I'm 18 and middle class so the Tories fucking hate me.

Labour's leader is incompetent, the Lib Dems leader is David Cameron's prostitute...

In short, whoever wins the 2015 election, we all lose.  :GA:

Hannah

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2014, 05:56:36 PM »

I love your silly butts here I have no idea aside from trolling for nudes from OP that you are talking about...and it's all good because people in my head know me there... :yarly:

It's OK. No one knows what they're on about here. :zoinks:

:lol1: true this

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 06:46:54 AM »

Labour's leader is incompetent, the Lib Dems leader is David Cameron's prostitute...

It's time to move to America, where the government will care about your vote. :zoinks:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 07:57:56 AM »

It's time to move to America, where the government will care about your vote. :zoinks:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 08:25:52 AM »

As any American will tell you, we have plenty of room for immigrants, as long as they aren't Hispanic. :trollface: