Educational

Author Topic: Israel-Palestine conflict, for dummies  (Read 2539 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Israel-Palestine conflict, for dummies
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 04:56:31 PM »
Are you saying Israel is not a democracy, Benji? You may oppose its politics but if it isn't a democracy, then what is it?

Yeah.  A similar "democracy" to Nazi Germany.  A lot of these words pushed around by corrupt pigs don't actually represent what they are meant to.  The US goes round blowing up millions to allegedly give them "democracy", when it isn't one itself.

Amused by how you on one hand deny the Holocaust and on the other indirectly use it to make dubious allusions. You are intellectually dishonest.

When did I "deny the Holocaust"?  Are you that stupid to think that is someone says that events have been exaggerated by the media and co, that they think nothing happened at all?   :facepalm2:  Nazi Germany and Zionazi Israel are/were both repulsive.  How is dishonest to think that?

For example.

I said there's zero evidence for certain parts, I didn't say what did or didn't happen, because I don't know.  There's been distortions, which is why there's been efforts to silence those who question events.  Let the truth be known, and stop using people's suffering to justify making others suffer.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
Hint: If you deny denying the Holocaust, then this is where you clarify your views, preferably in your own words. So far you've mostly linked to other kooks and cherry picked among information you've stumbled across on teh interwebz. Cos right now you are just another conspiracy nut who blames everything on the Jews, another pathetic loser with reading comprehension issues.

If you aspire to more than that, now's your chance.

Stop twisting my words.  Sorry, what have you done apart from throw out insults and just been proved wrong time and time again, and just post wikipedia links.  What have I cherry picked?  "stumbled across on teh interwebz"  really, I mean really?  Coming from wikipedia's number one fan.  I blame a lot on ancient aliens, and you're right, it is a conspiracy, but not a conspiracy theory.  You ignore any evidence that proves you wrong.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »
What happened in the Holocaust nearly a century ago and what's happening now in what's left of Palestine are both examples of genocide, both horrific wastes of human life. Like the Holocaust, people are supporting what's going on in Palestine (or what's left of it) and others are denying it.

Unlike the holocaust though (where upon the majority of people didn't know the nitty gritty details, even some people in Germany were unaware) we have access to a lot more information. The sad thing is that with that information we've done nothing.

The UN, the Geneva Convention, the universal deceleration of human rights all of it was created after world war two to prevent shit like the Holocaust from ever happening again. The phrase "never again" became common. What's it all done to prevent this genocide? Fuck all.

Why the hell did we set these things up in the first place if we aren't going to use them for their original purpose?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:01:33 PM by Some_Bloke »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 12:30:20 AM »
Are you saying Israel is not a democracy, Benji? You may oppose its politics but if it isn't a democracy, then what is it?

Yeah.  A similar "democracy" to Nazi Germany.  A lot of these words pushed around by corrupt pigs don't actually represent what they are meant to.  The US goes round blowing up millions to allegedly give them "democracy", when it isn't one itself.

Amused by how you on one hand deny the Holocaust and on the other indirectly use it to make dubious allusions. You are intellectually dishonest.

When did I "deny the Holocaust"?  Are you that stupid to think that is someone says that events have been exaggerated by the media and co, that they think nothing happened at all?   :facepalm2:  Nazi Germany and Zionazi Israel are/were both repulsive.  How is dishonest to think that?

For example.

I said there's zero evidence for certain parts, I didn't say what did or didn't happen, because I don't know.  There's been distortions, which is why there's been efforts to silence those who question events.  Let the truth be known, and stop using people's suffering to justify making others suffer.

Quote from: Benji
It's not up to anyone to prove a negative.

Care to explain this one, then?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »
Hint: If you deny denying the Holocaust, then this is where you clarify your views, preferably in your own words. So far you've mostly linked to other kooks and cherry picked among information you've stumbled across on teh interwebz. Cos right now you are just another conspiracy nut who blames everything on the Jews, another pathetic loser with reading comprehension issues.

If you aspire to more than that, now's your chance.

Stop twisting my words.  Sorry, what have you done apart from throw out insults and just been proved wrong time and time again, and just post wikipedia links.  What have I cherry picked?  "stumbled across on teh interwebz"  really, I mean really?  Coming from wikipedia's number one fan.  I blame a lot on ancient aliens, and you're right, it is a conspiracy, but not a conspiracy theory.  You ignore any evidence that proves you wrong.

Where am I twisting your words? I asked you to clarify your views. Poor kook.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 08:34:03 AM »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »

I've never laughed harder at genocide and the prospect of  world war three in my whole life.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2014, 03:04:15 AM »
I guess Benji left. :dunno:

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2014, 05:05:15 AM »
again?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »
Maybe something to do with thoserivers.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2014, 05:58:54 PM »

Yes, I've noticed this member. Never posts but is always perving on Benji's profile the same was Pig pervs on Eris.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2014, 08:15:34 AM »

Yes, I've noticed this member. Never posts but is always perving on Benji's profile the same was Pig pervs on Eris.

Yikes

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2014, 10:00:57 AM »

Maybe it's the Mossad agent assigned to keeping and eye on him  :tinfoil:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 01:57:29 PM »
 :lol1:

It's hardly a coincidence that Benji is no longer posting.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2014, 07:33:59 PM »
I'm interested in some of the things he is, but he is obsessive about it. I myself see nothing wrong with looking for more cut and dry information about world war two, but I don't subscribe to anti-Semitic ideals. I DO however, agree with the more traditional jewish in Israel. I think their culture and history is being systematically attacked by an extremely right wing regime, and it is just awful. I think that same regime daydreams about blowing up the entire Arabic world.  :thumbdn:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"