Educational

Author Topic: Stripping citizenship from terrorists  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Stripping citizenship from terrorists
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2014, 07:19:23 PM »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2014, 07:31:58 PM »
"You know what happens when you put 10 Jews in a room??  you get 15 different opinions."

In a rare defense of Rage, I remember reading this joke (which I'm shortening and mangling) from a famous Jewish Comic (who's name escapes me.)

When 2 Jews were rescued from a deserted island after 5 years, the rescuers found 3 huts.  Each Jew had built his own synagogue because he wouldn't set foot in the other's and a third one that neither one would set foot in.

Rage didn't say that, I did and yes, it was a joke told by a Jewish comic.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »
"You know what happens when you put 10 Jews in a room??  you get 15 different opinions."

In a rare defense of Rage, I remember reading this joke (which I'm shortening and mangling) from a famous Jewish Comic (who's name escapes me.)

When 2 Jews were rescued from a deserted island after 5 years, the rescuers found 3 huts.  Each Jew had built his own synagogue because he wouldn't set foot in the other's and a third one that neither one would set foot in.

Sorry, I have trouble matching the post and poster in nesting quotes.  AND I remember the comic, Leo Rosen.  He wrote on Jewish humour.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »

So you call muslims ragheads and jews conspiratorial, yet at the same time you call me a Nazi. And you also try and point out hypocrisy in my defense of orthodox jews opposing ancient alien agendas.

You're out of your mind, dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2014, 08:37:58 PM »
So you call muslims ragheads and jews conspiratorial, yet at the same time you call me a Nazi.

where did I ever say that?

And you also try and point out hypocrisy in my defense of orthodox jews opposing ancient alien agendas.

No, I called you a hypocrite for advocating the destruction of Israel (which would result in genocide) while complaining about Israeli war crimes.

Posting in the mirror.   :wanker:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2014, 11:43:06 PM »

LOL, love it

Another lens is
"I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."
Abigail Adams

Since this is a more positive take on my chronic ambiguity, it is the one I prefer...
I love everyone yet like no one    WTF

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2014, 01:55:35 AM »

+

Some Jews I know would be mad at you while others would laugh themselves silly. Jews are people, like everyone else, and like everyone else, some have a sense of humour while others don't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
I'm beginning to think S_B wants attenshun.  :tard:

I'm beginning to think that you believe all Muslims want to blow you up or decapitate you on the internet.

I'm also beginning to think that instead of using actual arguments, you toss insults around like a stroppy teenager when someone disagrees with you.   :M

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2014, 03:34:26 AM »
So you call muslims ragheads and jews conspiratorial, yet at the same time you call me a Nazi.

And you also try and point out hypocrisy in my defense of orthodox jews opposing ancient alien agendas.

No, I called you a hypocrite for advocating the destruction of Israel (which would result in genocide) while complaining about Israeli war crimes.

Posting in the mirror.   :wanker:

I'm not going to go around quote mining like a stupid dork addled with cog dis. You know you've said these things many times, and I'm sure others have seen you say them over the past few years, and recently.

(which would result in genocide)

No it wouldn't. The jewish people lived for two thousand years without a state.
I will never stop...

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
Another lens is
"I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."
Abigail Adams
That's a great quote.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2014, 10:16:14 AM »

I'm beginning to think that you believe all Muslims want to blow you up or decapitate you on the internet.

I'm also beginning to think that instead of using actual arguments, you toss insults around like a stroppy teenager when someone disagrees with you.   :M

Well, if that's the case, the next time you have a thought, just let it go. You're wrong on both counts.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »

LOL, love it

Another lens is
Abigail Adams

Since this is a more positive take on my chronic ambiguity, it is the one I prefer...

One of the things PA and I love to do is argue/discuss various topics.  When we're done with the topic we'll change sides and do it all over again.  The hilarious part is that I usually win both arguments. (Actually true).
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2014, 04:52:22 PM »

Well, if that's the case, the next time you have a thought, just let it go. You're wrong on both counts.

Then stop calling them ragheads.
I will never stop...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »
Well if you guys are okay with another bout of mass murder, then I guess its your own personal problem.  :dunno:

And yet a few days ago you advocated the extermination of the Jewish State.

Can you say Irony Impaired??  can you say hypocrisy??

Israel is not a Jewish state, if it was, it'd be called "the Jewish state of Israel".  It has a 20% Arab population, and a lot of "Israel" is illegal under International Law.  As well as no 2 Israelis being able to agree on what a Jew is.  You're spewing out nonsense propaganda. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: