Educational

Author Topic: alpha males  (Read 1654 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: alpha males
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 07:13:31 PM »
I worship men.

..that like sparkly things

i love my chrismas tree.

That counts as carbon like (if fake) or leafy (if real)

it is real.

but the lights and decorations are fabulous.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 07:14:15 PM »
Fake trees should be an arrestable offence.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 07:23:40 PM »
My sister's tree from last year is still growing happily in it's pot in the garden.  Don't know if she wants it this year again.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »
The term alpha male has a meaning which deviates from the spirit of its origins.  Alpha males are the dominant, confident, fit, powerful men.  However, Alpha male basically just means the most dominant male, and we have invented a lot of different ways to be the top male besides just being the biggest meanest dog of the pack.  So although the current definition of alpha male may mean the muscle bound confident jack ass, there may be real alpha males that dominate over him in reality.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 07:40:15 PM »

Wrong. Look at a pack of lions.

A group of Lions is called a Pride.  :P

Lions use a much different socio-sexual system from primates, especially humans.

What was your point in posting this??

The POINT, my dear, was to illustrate what mammals are like in general when it comes to this shit. Whether it's a primate or not is just being picky, what I said was a generalisation.

Human males were the subject at hand. Your response was off-subject.  :P

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 07:48:49 PM »

Lions use a much different socio-sexual system from primates, especially humans.

The POINT, my dear, was to illustrate what mammals are like in general when it comes to this shit. Whether it's a primate or not is just being picky, what I said was a generalisation.

Human males were the subject at hand. Your response was off-subject.  :P

What a pity

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »

Human males were the subject at hand. Your response was off-subject.  :P

What a pity

You'll be fined $500 for your first offense. It's $1000 after that. You can send your check to 555 N. Queensberry........

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 06:27:23 AM »
confidence lit.

no matter how they protest to the contrary, women find a confident man to be attractive.
or
maybe they just want to reduce him to a sniveling little man.

i haven't quite figured that out yet, but i know that confidence gets a man laid.

My theory is that women, if not just looking for cock, want:

1) a man to worship, i.e., a handsome, confident and rich man.

2) if they cannot get 1), they're looking for a pathetic low life loser, that they can have worshipping them.

So they either want a man as a trophy or a servant. That's why "ordinary", nice guys usually have a relatively hard time getting women. They don't fit in either cathegory.

I'm actually attracted to confident men, but not the bastard types, and I don't want to worship a man.   I don't want to be worshipped by a man either.   I like men who can be comfortable in their own skin and with their own masculinity without resorting to misogynistic bull shit.   But I don't like men who allow women to pussy whip them or who always defer to their female partner.  I'm attracted to men who don't consider either sex to be better in some way than the other.

Litigious

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 06:49:21 AM »

I'm actually attracted to confident men, but not the bastard types, and I don't want to worship a man.   I don't want to be worshipped by a man either.   I like men who can be comfortable in their own skin and with their own masculinity without resorting to misogynistic bull shit.   But I don't like men who allow women to pussy whip them or who always defer to their female partner.  I'm attracted to men who don't consider either sex to be better in some way than the other.

Confidence is OK. I'm pretty confident myself and actually have a pretty good dignity of my own, at least when dealing with people on my own intellectual level who are openminded. The thing is that "confident" NTs tend to be bastards. They just have to peck on others to feel good. I do have some misogynistic traits, but they have come through being treated like shit without no obvious reason from NT bitches. I'm just trying to avoid those kind of women nowadays.

thepeaguy

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 01:10:12 PM »
Being a man of your word, chivalrous, selflessly putting your close friends and family before yourself...

Alpha male traits, in my book. They embody true strength.

eris

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 05:41:46 PM »
an Alpha Male in BDSM means a Dominant man that is in a Cuckolding relationship with a Dominant Woman and a Submissive Man.

The Alpha Male controls the sub guy, takes over his household and maybe even his finances

and fucks the subs girlfriend/wife  right in front of him

the sub is no longer allowed to touch his girlfriend, ever

and he may even physically beat him up, or have sex with him too

Usually only really submissive men want this. It's kind of extreme.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:47:46 PM by eris »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
an Alpha Male in BDSM means a Dominant man that is in a Cuckolding relationship with a Dominant Woman and a Submissive Man.

The Alpha Male controls the sub guy, takes over his household and maybe even his finances

and fucks the subs girlfriend/wife  right in front of him

the sub is no longer allowed to touch his girlfriend, ever

and he may even physically beat him up, or have sex with him too

Usually only really submissive men want this. It's kind of extreme.

I have to be honest , I have no idea why anyone would ever want that.
If a guy tried to touch my bf , I would rip him limb from limb.  >:D

I'm kind of the jealous type  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »
The first real sub I had after my husband wanted that very very badly.

He moved to the other side of the state so I dont see him anymore :(

But... he wanted nothing more than for me to get a boyfriend and tease him about it.

He wanted us to move into his apartment, and not pay rent

and me and my "new boyfriend" would use and abuse him, while he cleaned the house for us and made us breakfast

he LIKED to be jealous

He wasn't gay, not at all. He liked women. But he wanted to be submissive to a "real man" because he wasn't a "real man" and he thought I deserved a "real man"

I would talk about it with him, but I cant do it

i don't LIKE Dominant men. I could ultimately never cuck someone long term because I would like the sub and not the Dom.

Now he is a sub to some sociopathic guy. He sometimes messages me online to say " Oh he kicked me in public today I was so happy"

but, he is a cute boy. very very very cute. And often disappoints women on purpose. For example, he will pick some chick up in a bar or something and when they go to have sex he acts very inadequate and acts like he doesnt know what he is doing, and tries as hard as he can to get her to laugh at him.

It's what he wants I guess.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:02:03 PM by eris »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 06:06:10 PM »
The first real sub I had after my husband wanted that very very badly.

He moved to the other side of the state so I dont see him anymore :(

But... he wanted nothing more than for me to get a boyfriend and tease him about it.

He wanted us to move into his apartment, and not pay rent

and me and my "new boyfriend" would use and abuse him, while he cleaned the house for us and made us breakfast

he LIKED to be jealous

He wasn't gay, not at all. He liked women. But he wanted to be submissive to a "real man" because he wasn't a "real man" and he thought I deserved a "real man"

I would talk about it with him, but I cant do it

i don't LIKE Dominant men. I could ultimately never cuck someone long term because I would like the sub and not the Dom.

Now he is a sub to some sociopathic guy. He sometimes messages me online to say " Oh he kicked me in public today I was so happy"

but, he is a cute boy. very very very cute. And often disappoints women on purpose. For example, he will pick some chick up in a bar or something and when they go to have sex he acts very inadequate and acts like he doesnt know what he is doing, and tries as hard as he can to get her to laugh at him.

It's what he wants I guess.

Fetishism is one thing , so is fantasy , but..... there are sme people who I do think go too far and that leads me to wonder about their psychological state.

Don't take this wrong but , I'm sure that sub is lovely but he sounds like he's got serious issues.  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
he is a real shadow of a boy, but is sane and everything. He has a good stable job, only a few friends but good ones.

This all started really young with him. He got teased really badly in school by the other boys, especially because of having to change in the locker room . he was a willowy, small boy and got teased all the time, but being teased like that turned him on. So, all of it just kind of traveled into adulthood. He said he was beat up really bad at 13 and it made him have an orgasm when he got kicked.

So, yeah, Im sure he could benefit from therapy, but he enjoys himself. He likes this.