Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6513 times)

Litigious

Re: Gays
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2006, 08:11:32 AM »
Neither, actually. I've never really thought they were that great, or hot, and stuff. The jerk was more like a womanising geeky academic tosser with no cares for others feelings. Geeks are one of the worst kinds of tossers, they fact he was decent looking didn't help.

Well, try to find an AS or NT that is neither a geek, nor a macho moron. I promise you, they do exist.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2006, 08:12:24 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

I just can't be bothered dealing with them.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

either way, why would you want to change someone to be more like you.
celebrate the differences.  consider the male wandering eye to be a challenge.

i'd rather find the exception. that is also a challenge.

i appreciate your right to choose that.

however, it will likely be a long and arduous journey, since, i feel that it isn't really natural.
also, i think that in all likelyhood, once you peel away the surface of this 'exception' what you will most likely find is a phony, not what you were looking for, but an incredibly crafty 'player'.

Nah, not all men are the same, just like not all women are the same.

very true carla.

however, my premise was that naturally men and women are different.

you might end up with someone with so many issues.

to me, i have often wondered if god thought he was being funny wiring men and women so differenlt.  making it a difficult task to get along, emotionally.

the great guy in the sky has a horrible sense of humor, imho.

I agree there are some natural differences, and that's what makes it harder to find the "right" person. I wish I was more masculine.

Litigious

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2006, 08:12:51 AM »
i see that it is difficult to being a beautiful woman.  people think they have it made, but that is not always the case, is it?
much easier, imho, yo be a beautiful male.

Totally agree. A really handsome turd can always do as he pleases. No one will call him a slut, or take advantage of him.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2006, 08:13:43 AM »
I think I need to act and look as much as I can like a frump, then I wouldn't have to worry about interest, or keeping guys interested.

I think I need coucilling or something. Treatment from people has really screwed me up.

i see that it is difficult to being a beautiful woman.  people think they have it made, but that is not always the case, is it?
much easier, imho, yo be a beautiful male.

I'm okay looking. Not anything special. (and yes, i'm being honest here). At least i'm not nuts (I know and acknowledge that I have a problem :p)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2006, 08:15:57 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

either way, why would you want to change someone to be more like you.
celebrate the differences.  consider the male wandering eye to be a challenge.

i'd rather find the exception. that is also a challenge.

i appreciate your right to choose that.

however, it will likely be a long and arduous journey, since, i feel that it isn't really natural.
also, i think that in all likelyhood, once you peel away the surface of this 'exception' what you will most likely find is a phony, not what you were looking for, but an incredibly crafty 'player'.

Nah, not all men are the same, just like not all women are the same.

very true carla.

however, my premise was that naturally men and women are different.

you might end up with someone with so many issues.

to me, i have often wondered if god thought he was being funny wiring men and women so differenlt.  making it a difficult task to get along, emotionally.

the great guy in the sky has a horrible sense of humor, imho.

I agree there are some natural differences, and that's what makes it harder to find the "right" person. I wish I was more masculine.
i wish that i was more masculine as well.  maybe a little more caring and emotional.
i am who i am.
i stopped self loathing years ago, and decided to work with what i am.
its turned out great.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2006, 08:17:31 AM »
I'm okay looking. Not anything special. (and yes, i'm being honest here). At least i'm not nuts (I know and acknowledge that I have a problem :p)

No, you look very good, and that's why they just want to fuck you. They don't care about your feelings or you having AS. You're just a really good looking fuck for them. A trophy. But you seem to dislike me very much and thus aren't listening to my advices.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2006, 08:19:10 AM »

No, you look very good, and that's why they just want to fuck you.

I have a better idea about what I look like than you do.

Litigious

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2006, 08:23:43 AM »

No. That's your biggest mistake. If most people think you look very good, it doesn't matter what you think yourself. They will act upon how they look at you.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2006, 08:24:12 AM »
Anyway I know what you said, because that's why I suggested the frump comment.

I'm going to bread, it's past my breadtime.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 08:25:59 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2006, 08:30:25 AM »

No, you look very good, and that's why they just want to fuck you.

doubt it.

most people, especially women, are very critical of their own looks.

unless you have been lying to us and the pictures and legs weren't actually you.  or you now. i mean, you could have been in a horriffic car accident recently, we wouldn't know that.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2006, 08:32:01 AM »
Anyway I know what you said, because that's why I suggested the frump comment.

I'm going to bread, it's past my breadtime.

would you like some ham and mayo with that.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2006, 08:46:49 AM »
 :green:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2006, 08:53:54 AM »
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2006, 08:55:32 AM »
I've never had a sandwich fuck, but the thought has always thrilled me.  ;)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2006, 09:18:51 AM »
boys aside.

Sounds like you've just had the misfortune of being predated on by assholes.  I know 4 female friends off the top of my head who're absolutely adored by their male partners, and I very much loved my ex and never had any desire to cheat on her while I was with her.  I've also had a fair number of casual sexual encounters where neither of us meant anything to the other, or even knew the other very well (which, incidentally, were all pretty shit and unsatisfying compared to being with someone I cared about), but it was always mutually understood that that was the case, and I've never decieved a girl into thinking I cared for her when I didn't.

How have you ended up with these guys?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?