Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6474 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Gays
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2006, 07:35:52 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

I just can't be bothered dealing with them.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

Litigious

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2006, 07:36:17 AM »
Is it possible to be a feminist but not a dyke?

If you're a real feminist, yes. Dyke feminists are like nazis. They don't want equality between the genders, they want the males castrated or exterminated (no, I'm not kidding). A Swedish feminist professor in some bullshit discipline called men "wandering dildos" and stated that all Swedish males were potential child molestors and rapists...

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2006, 07:36:46 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

You have a good way at getting a point across that I try to and fail. Change 30 to every second female that walks past.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2006, 07:38:20 AM »

i never equated feminism with being a dyke.

but now that you bring it up....

it has been established that many of the staunch early feminists had an agenda.  a male hating agenda that was promoted by the lesbian movement.
many feminist views are really anti-male views.

i have no problem with equality of any sort.
i have a problem with the feminization of men.  its not natural.

What's wrong with men getting in touch with their feminine side and women getting in touch with their masculine side?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2006, 07:39:26 AM »
boys aside.

+1

that is natural.

Change 30 to every second female that walks past.

haha true

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2006, 07:39:30 AM »
Exactly.

I'm going to get a strap and bone mc jagger in the butt.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :angel: (i'm joking, btw)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2006, 07:40:45 AM »
he would probably like that anyway

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2006, 07:43:44 AM »
boys aside.

+1

that is natural.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

either way, why would you want to change someone to be more like you.
celebrate the differences.  consider the male wandering eye to be a challenge.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2006, 07:44:54 AM »
I totally fail at keeping male attention.

My world collapses around me when I have no social skills.

At least with gays they're only giving you attention as friends.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2006, 07:45:12 AM »

i never equated feminism with being a dyke.

but now that you bring it up....

it has been established that many of the staunch early feminists had an agenda.  a male hating agenda that was promoted by the lesbian movement.
many feminist views are really anti-male views.

i have no problem with equality of any sort.
i have a problem with the feminization of men.  its not natural.

What's wrong with men getting in touch with their feminine side and women getting in touch with their masculine side?
nothing.

but it isn't free choice if they are forced to.  it should be an individual decision.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2006, 07:45:25 AM »
Exactly.

I like being strapped now and then, but I'll decide when I'm in the mood for it. Many straight guys like to be a "whore" and being dominated on occasion, even if they're dominant most of the time.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2006, 07:46:01 AM »
Exactly.

please tell me you aren't joking.  for i wouldn't mind.  ;)
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2006, 07:46:15 AM »
boys aside.

+1

that is natural.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

either way, why would you want to change someone to be more like you.
celebrate the differences.  consider the male wandering eye to be a challenge.

i'd rather find the exception. that is also a challenge.

Litigious

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2006, 07:46:24 AM »
nothing.

but it isn't free choice if they are forced to.  it should be an individual decision.

Yay!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2006, 07:47:11 AM »
Dominatrix is the perfect job. You don't even have to have sex with them, just beat the shit out of them.

I'd probably end up hitting them too hard though, got to protect others from myself.