Educational

Author Topic: Goddamn pigs.  (Read 625 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Goddamn pigs.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 01:53:16 PM »
Nothing wrong with killing a criminal cop. It happens too rarely here. Since 1900 just about 35 cops were killed in duty here in Sweden. I hear that 35 cops are often killed every month in America!  :viking:

Well killing people is bad, period. I mean there are situations where discussion, threats, etc won't work and you have to eliminate a life threatening force from this planet, but there are steps a good hearted human being normally takes before things escalate that much.  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:55:11 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »

Hahahaha, that is so racist. The movie is basically an explanation for monkeys to not be aggressive and understand the law.

I literally am understanding less and less of what you say lately. You mention racism, then call people monkeys. You seem to be saying that before videos like these were available, everyone was a cop killing nigger?

Maybe you are beginning to understand that it is rather hard for you to comprehend what I am talking about, instead of misinterpreting it straight away.

The video is racist, because it portrays exactly what I wrote about it. Black people and people with non US ethnic backgrounds being unable to exert self-control, manners and know about their rights if not taught in an extremely childlike manner that requires little intelligence (like being exactly told what to say repetitively, being shown the scenarios exactly by video footage, needing explanations why it is unreasonable to be aggressive, insulting and consenting to things). As if they were incapable of doing so by themselves. It is what you would have to conclude if you look past the immediate content. And that is why the video is pretty racist, because it implies those assumptions.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »

Hahahaha, that is so racist. The movie is basically an explanation for monkeys to not be aggressive and understand the law.

I literally am understanding less and less of what you say lately. You mention racism, then call people monkeys. You seem to be saying that before videos like these were available, everyone was a cop killing nigger?

Maybe you are beginning to understand that it is rather hard for you to comprehend what I am talking about, instead of misinterpreting it straight away.

The video is racist, because it portrays exactly what I wrote about it. Black people and people with non US ethnic backgrounds being unable to exert self-control, manners and know about their rights if not taught in an extremely childlike manner that requires little intelligence (like being exactly told what to say repetitively, being shown the scenarios exactly by video footage, needing explanations why it is unreasonable to be aggressive, insulting and consenting to things). As if they were incapable of doing so by themselves. It is what you would have to conclude if you look past the immediate content. And that is why the video is pretty racist, because it implies those assumptions.

I see that I was right. There was no reason to even check to see if I was mistaken about what you were saying. Nowhere in the entire video is there a black person shown. At all.

The fact that this occurred to you suggests that you might be racist.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 02:38:40 PM »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 02:41:06 PM »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 02:43:06 PM »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 02:45:39 PM »
I will never stop...

• Intense Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 02:46:22 PM »
I see that I was right. There was no reason to even check to see if I was mistaken about what you were saying. Nowhere in the entire video is there a black person shown. At all.

Oh, I checked and indeed the video I quoted was the wrong one, although it initially played the right one for me. Anyway, what I meant to refer to was this video:

t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »

Oh, I checked and indeed the video I quoted was the wrong one, although it initially played the right one for me. Anyway, what I meant to refer to was this video:

So because a black man acted in this video, being accosted by a policeman, you think its racist. People like you are why Obama still has a career.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 03:00:24 PM »
I will never stop...

• Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 03:01:25 PM »
So because a black man acted in this video, being accosted by a policeman, you think its racist.

No Rage, no. What I said cannot be simplified into one sentence. You have to actually read and understand the whole paragraph.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 03:09:37 PM »
So because a black man acted in this video, being accosted by a policeman, you think its racist.

No Rage, no. What I said cannot be simplified into one sentence. You have to actually read and understand the whole paragraph.

I don't care if it hurts your feelings, it can be simplified into one sentence. Shaving off the ramblings, you state that because the actor being "arrested" in the video is black, its racist. The rest is actually non-applicable dude. They could be acting out a spongebob episode, and it would not make a single bit of difference that one of the actors was black unless you were a racist, or a professional victim enabler.

By the way, way to quote only a portion of my post and accuse ME of skimming. Not that it actually matters, but I thought that was funny.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:13:25 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 03:13:41 PM »
Well, at least you did not conclude that I am Hitler's grandson or something like that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 03:16:29 PM »
Well, at least you did not conclude that I am Hitler's grandson or something like that.

I DO conclude that you're a fucking manchild.  ;)
I will never stop...