Author Topic: RAGEBELOUVE!!!  (Read 871 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: RAGEBELOUVE!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 09:41:21 AM »
-_- Wow... this truly is the autistic 4chan.

Shut the fuck up, nigger.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 10:56:21 PM »
Rage, cut the crap with the walls of text and images.

You might hate it, but I got rid of the guy in under an hour.

No you didn't. He was banned. You were feeding him and he would have continued because it's what he wanted.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 11:01:26 PM »
-_- Wow... this truly is the autistic 4chan.

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Uh.... I'm white?

This is a message board, not a ouija board  :zombiefuck:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 09:48:45 AM »

No you didn't. He was banned. You were feeding him and he would have continued because it's what he wanted.

Odeon. I took control of the situation away from him and forced him to ditch his persona to maintain the center of attention. I did this because I knew it was marx and he was underage. HE was banned that fast because I knew what I was doing.
I will never stop...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
All it seemed to me was that two people were being really annoying.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 09:18:17 AM »

Odeon. I took control of the situation away from him and forced him to ditch his persona to maintain the center of attention. I did this because I knew it was marx and he was underage. HE was banned that fast because I knew what I was doing.

Sorry Rage but you were doing no more or less than anyone else.

He posted crap you posted crap back at him, I did, others did, Your crap contained spam others didn't. I petitioned Parts to do away with him. He got done away with. McJagger removed the spam. You played a part but were not head of the pack or the sole cause or the shining light or anything else. You were just another participants. It was good there were  lot of us.

I know you like to take responsibility for all the positive stuff that comes out of interactions but you often disregard the others that participated in the effort or contributed to the result and frame it in the "I caused this". It is a bit unfair and dishonest, dude. It is not to disregard your part in things If you are the most vocal of even half a dozen voices then it is not to say you are the only voice or even that you are only 1/6th of the result but taking credit for the whole of the result is bullshit.

When you say "You see what I did!" and have the recipient saying "Well yeah because I was there too doing the same thing" Something is wrong.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 09:51:16 AM »

He posted crap you posted crap back at him, I did, others did, Your crap contained spam others didn't. I petitioned Parts to do away with him. He got done away with. McJagger removed the spam. You played a part but were not head of the pack or the sole cause or the shining light or anything else. You were just another participants. It was good there were  lot of us.

I know you like to take responsibility for all the positive stuff that comes out of interactions but you often disregard the others that participated in the effort or contributed to the result and frame it in the "I caused this". It is a bit unfair and dishonest, dude. It is not to disregard your part in things If you are the most vocal of even half a dozen voices then it is not to say you are the only voice or even that you are only 1/6th of the result but taking credit for the whole of the result is bullshit.

When you say "You see what I did!" and have the recipient saying "Well yeah because I was there too doing the same thing" Something is wrong.

It would have lasted much longer if I hadn't stolen control of the situation from him dude. Straight up. I know how trolls think, and I know what they're after. He was going for attention, and he wasn't getting it. This is why he revealed who he was and resorted to spam.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »

It would have lasted much longer if I hadn't stolen control of the situation from him dude. Straight up. I know how trolls think, and I know what they're after. He was going for attention, and he wasn't getting it. This is why he revealed who he was and resorted to spam.

So do I and so do many people. Mate, you are are one of my mates on here, but really mate you taking full credit for everything that you see and do and every argument that you come out trumps on. Quite often threads are showing positions that are exposed not n the wisdom of Rage but the wisdom of many people. Again it does not say that you are wrong in your assertions but if two or three people are agreeing with your assertions or generally supporting your assertions, then saying "See this was all a result of my actions and I am the sole contributor" is a bit much dude.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »

Marx is not underage, afaik.

And no, we'll have to disagree on this. Instead of one annoying poster, there were two.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »

Er, no. Just no. He got all the attention he wanted, from you and from several others. Congrats, though. Well done feeding him.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »

So do I and so do many people. Mate, you are are one of my mates on here, but really mate you taking full credit for everything that you see and do and every argument that you come out trumps on. Quite often threads are showing positions that are exposed not n the wisdom of Rage but the wisdom of many people. Again it does not say that you are wrong in your assertions but if two or three people are agreeing with your assertions or generally supporting your assertions, then saying "See this was all a result of my actions and I am the sole contributor" is a bit much dude.

You know it was all me, dude. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence. I'm a winner.  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 12:08:38 PM »

You know it was all me, dude. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence. I'm a winner.  :zoinks:

Yeah we all are winners. You are one of a whole bunch of awesomeness here. Aren't you glad you are part of the crowd?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »
I'm the most winnest, because i'm the best.  :green:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
I'm bestester than you lot. :M

- Albert Einstein