Author Topic: Healthy Competition?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Healthy Competition?
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:45:16 AM »
It seems that Hannah has joined AspieWank. Robert has welcomed her in a brand new thread:

Quote from: Robert@AspieWank
Hope you like it here!! We're good fun - really! Sometimes people may talk about things slightly "below the waistline" but only with people they know well and who can take a joke.

Basically, we are very similar to Intensity, but minus the nastiness! Freedom of expression is encouraged, but bitching and bullying is not - so have fun!!

I especially like the second paragraph. If there had been a purpose to AspieWank other than giving Robert, Ascan, and others a platform to attack Intensity on, the paragraph would have been completely unnecessary.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I know, but this is not healthy, Robert. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Healthy Competition?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:50:42 AM »
i disagree with the comment that bitching is not encouraged.

i call aspie trash, anti-intensity for a reason.  that's all they ever do is bitch about us.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »
Exactly. That is why they exist. It's their sole reason for being, and Robert just proved it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 11:12:27 AM »
If we were not here, Aspie Trash would have nothing to talk about, but if Hannah feels more comfortable there than here right now, I understand.

I still think we should do something to pay back the two major jerks who made the cruel article about her on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »
If we were not here, Aspie Trash would have nothing to talk about, but if Hannah feels more comfortable there than here right now, I understand.

I still think we should do something to pay back the two major jerks who made the cruel article about her on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

i am still interested.

we need a photoshop expert on board, then we will give them all the pics and ideas, from there, i am lost.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 11:28:07 AM »
It seems that Hannah has joined AspieWank. Robert has welcomed her in a brand new thread:

Quote from: Robert@AspieWank
Hope you like it here!! We're good fun - really! Sometimes people may talk about things slightly "below the waistline" but only with people they know well and who can take a joke.

Basically, we are very similar to Intensity, but minus the nastiness! Freedom of expression is encouraged, but bitching and bullying is not - so have fun!!

I especially like the second paragraph. If there had been a purpose to AspieWank other than giving Robert, Ascan, and others a platform to attack Intensity on, the paragraph would have been completely unnecessary.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I know, but this is not healthy, Robert. ::)

Like Intensity? Yeah right. We don't edit people's posts here to make it look like people said something that they didn't.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 11:36:22 AM »
I have no problem with Hannah joining AspieWank. I have a problem with Robert's constant Intensity bashing and general whining, and as long as he continues with it, I'm going to hold him accountable.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 12:07:42 PM »
Give it a break Odeon. You are the one doing the whinning. A bit bitter that people prefer to join our site instead of yours, perhaps? ::)

I have a right to welcome people to our site and explain briefly what AspieTrash is all about, without you holding that up as some sort of crime. In the end Odeon, you are just a thug, and I have no respect for people like you. I would suggest that if you want to hold a debate on the same intellectual level as myself that you abandon all this "I'm bigger than you so I'm gonna beat you up" attitude and adopt a more civilized, cultured slant. Just a word of advice there because you sound a bit like one of the drug addicts who hangs around our local office car parks at night - low life wannabee gangster.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 12:10:15 PM »
BTW Carla, you have no right to judge me solely on my worst deed. My "moderation" at AspieTrash was done at a period when I was very stressed (due to lots of stuff, not just Intensity), and was not thinking as rationally as I should have been. I have already stated somewhere that I regretted doing it, so why keep bringing it up?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 12:18:43 PM »
Give it a break Odeon. You are the one doing the whinning. A bit bitter that people prefer to join our site instead of yours, perhaps? ::)

I have a right to welcome people to our site and explain briefly what AspieTrash is all about, without you holding that up as some sort of crime. In the end Odeon, you are just a thug, and I have no respect for people like you. I would suggest that if you want to hold a debate on the same intellectual level as myself that you abandon all this "I'm bigger than you so I'm gonna beat you up" attitude and adopt a more civilized, cultured slant. Just a word of advice there because you sound a bit like one of the drug addicts who hangs around our local office car parks at night - low life wannabee gangster.

-yawn-

I have no problem with you explaining what AspieWank is about. But be honest about it--it  wouldn't exist without Intensity. You can call me a thug if you want to, but you're the dishonest one.

BTW, if I were to hold a debate on the same intellectual level as you, I'd have to start by creating my own, anti-Robert forum, devote another to bashing AspieWank, start rewriting your posts, and threaten you with legal action.

Which I won't do, because that's more like something you'd do. Hey, waitaminute. You did.

So c'mon, start being honest and I might even let you off the hook for a while.

- Albert Einstein

hiroshima

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 01:27:36 PM »
RobertN, if someone joins aspietrash, can they put Intensity as their URL in their sig?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 04:45:18 PM »

Sorry if I haven't read all your posts. ::)

And if you're going to use stress and depression as an excuse, then maybe you should lay off others...you never know what they're going through.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 12:58:42 AM »
If they actually make hannah happier I think them sniping the shit out of us is a small price to pay.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 03:29:19 AM »
If they actually make hannah happier I think them sniping the shit out of us is a small price to pay.

Will Hannah be happier because of it? I don't understand your point. Did you understand mine?

- Albert Einstein

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 07:21:34 AM »
RobertN, if someone joins aspietrash, can they put Intensity as their URL in their sig?

I don't see why not, Shima. :)