6 (40%)
the population of Liverpool
1 (6.7%)
benefit cheats
1 (6.7%)
someone not mentioned above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Another example of Tories favouring the rich  (Read 696 times)

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
Re: Another example of Tories favouring the rich
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 04:50:22 PM »
You keep people in the dark and feed them bullshit, you end up with mushrooms.  It takes the blood of sheep to raise wolves :loup:

I voted for violent/sex offenders, and for public figures.  I figure that way we get all the people who are genuinely dangerous to society, while thieves and drug users are often victims more than villains. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 10:05:02 AM »
super wealthy people lose touch with reality. why, they mearly get to play with people's lives because its all a board game to them.
in all fairness though, European prisons are very luxurious. its like living in a hotel, :prude:
:skywarp:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »
That is pure and abject media-spawned dogshit richard.

I have been in two, after I got remanded for a trial where I was an explosives suspect, and trust me, NEITHER of them were anything like a holiday camp. Why, I have almost never read of a larger pile of steaming dog shit even between the pages of the daily mail.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2013, 07:08:03 AM »

I have been in two, after I got remanded for a trial where I was an explosives suspect, and trust me, NEITHER of them were anything like a holiday camp. Why, I have almost never read of a larger pile of steaming dog shit even between the pages of the daily mail.
i think he meant drop soap on the shower butt sex.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2013, 08:05:21 AM »

Just that part is probably rare in European prisons, at least in western Europe.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
I was threatened with it by some fucking mindless chavscum thug actually lit. Although the threat was never carried out, due to a mysterious case of...food poisoning very shortly after. Whatever happened to that poor unfortunate fucking shitguzzling cumdumpster whoreson of a tossbag...lol I haven't the foggiest...honestly....really, truly (laughed my arse off at the time when that fucking noxious headcase got rushed off to hospital.) Never saw him again after that :LOL:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
I was threatened with it by some fucking mindless chavscum thug actually lit. Although the threat was never carried out, due to a mysterious case of...food poisoning very shortly after. Whatever happened to that poor unfortunate fucking shitguzzling cumdumpster whoreson of a tossbag...lol I haven't the foggiest...honestly....really, truly (laughed my arse off at the time when that fucking noxious headcase got rushed off to hospital.) Never saw him again after that :LOL:

Moral of the story, getting in a habit of fucking with people is most unwise. Eventually you will be unlucky enough to pick someone who is not patient enough for your shenanigans and you will wind up dead or in the hospital.

(politicians and leaders in my country could learn a thing or two, because its going that way here)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 12:45:13 PM »
Exactly rage.

Thats how I believe in going about life. Speak softly, yet be prepared to whip out the big stick, should anybody attempt to hurt me, or hurt those I care for. I don't go bringing violence down on anybody, with very few exceptions where someone has indeed thoroughly earned it, I go quietly about my business, bothering nobody, but if someone is intent on starting something then I have no problem finishing it, and finishing in a way that puts the aggressor off ever doing so again.

Actually, starting crap with me, unless its actual physical violence, I tend to either ignore it completely, or reply to insults with an insulting comeback in kind. Its when people start on those I love, that is when they put themselves in danger of opening a can of worms that won't be put back where they came from. Bullying people I care for is just something I will not tolerate.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »
As for the tories..ugh. It seems like no matter WHO we vote for, we still are buying a pig in a poke. Get shafted no matter what party we vote for or who actually comes into power. Of course, the green party (if they even still exist) stand no chance whatsoever of ever having the chance to prove themselves in office, and UKIP...I'm not so sure. They have been for the large part a protest vote, a middle finger to stick up at the tories and labour.

I really hope labour don't get another term, after all this shite ed miliband has come out with about energy price fixing.

Not that I wanted them ever to get back in anyway, their track record under blair was absolutely atrocious, his entire government was based on a rotten foundation of lies and media manipulation. And brown, just incompetent, and he too was a lying one-eyed bell end. The fact that any party is willing to give the time of day to spin-men (I.e professional, hired liars) is enough to me to demonstrate what they really stand for at the end of the day. If a party is willing to employ the likes of damien mcbride, alastair campbell, or that greasy little serpent peter mandelson then its pretty fucking obvious they are prepared to tolerate and use their dishonest tactics.

If it were up to me, any politician caught in a serious lie would be given a fair trial then sacked if proven guilty. And employing spin doctors would be banned entirely. There should be some mechanism whereby dishonest PMs can be forced out of power IMO, so we don't get stuck with a full term being served by some two faced, mendacious little parasite, feeding off the taxpayer and shitting on us in return.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 05:23:32 PM »

Just that part is probably rare in European prisons, at least in western Europe.
is your life's experience rare?
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2013, 05:26:42 PM »
 ???

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 06:43:33 PM »

is your life's experience rare?

Is Europe a country where prisons at least?
I will never stop...

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:56 PM »
Not sure as your 'question' is directed at me, but as written it is unanswerable, for it makes little to no gramatical sense.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 07:32:31 PM »
Not sure as your 'question' is directed at me, but as written it is unanswerable, for it makes little to no gramatical sense.

I was making fun of jagger and his constant forced ambiguity.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2013, 07:51:24 PM »

I was making fun of jagger and his constant forced ambiguity.
derp
Misunderstood.