Educational

Author Topic: New Here!  (Read 2294 times)

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
New Here!
« on: August 15, 2013, 04:02:18 PM »
Hey Folks! My name is QuéOnda, and I live in Akron, Ohio, USA. I'm a Spanish Translator and interperator; I hold a B.A. in Spanish from Kent State University, and I'm a member of AFF. AFF is a good website, but I got dicked around by some of the people there. (They don't like free-marketers over there, even though the guy who started it is a multigazillionaire who got rich selling an idea to a private company in the United Kingdom.) I was engaged to be married, but I discovered that my girlfriend was a whore who was sleeping around with a lot of other men. The thing is I haven't been laid in a long time and it's starting to show. My posts at AFF were starting to reflect it. I was told this site is a little less conservative about things like that than AFF and that I can vent my sexual frustrations on this site in a way that I can't on AFF. I need to get some things situated in my life before I can post in an acceptable way on AFF. It will take a few months before I get my life situated to the point where I can do things of AFF again. In the mean time, I'll post here and talk about my sexual frustrations of being cheated on and not having been laid in a while.  :bounce: :bounce:Hmm.... already it looks like I can get away with shit that I can't do on AFF! I'm gonna have a good time!
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)

TheoK

Re: New Here!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 04:07:32 PM »
Are you  :viking: ?

Do you understand Latin? Loquerisne Latine?

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 04:10:34 PM »
I don't understand Latin, but I read Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and English, even though I only write in Spanish and English. I know embarrassingly little about Latin. I should know more Latin than I do as a Spanish translator, but I don't.
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)

Online sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
Hey Folks! My name is QuéOnda, and I live in Akron, Ohio, USA. I'm a Spanish Translator and interperator; I hold a B.A. in Spanish from Kent State University, and I'm a member of AFF. AFF is a good website, but I got dicked around by some of the people there. (They don't like free-marketers over there, even though the guy who started it is a multigazillionaire who got rich selling an idea to a private company in the United Kingdom.) I was engaged to be married, but I discovered that my girlfriend was a whore who was sleeping around with a lot of other men. The thing is I haven't been laid in a long time and it's starting to show. My posts at AFF were starting to reflect it. I was told this site is a little less conservative about things like that than AFF and that I can vent my sexual frustrations on this site in a way that I can't on AFF. I need to get some things situated in my life before I can post in an acceptable way on AFF. It will take a few months before I get my life situated to the point where I can do things of AFF again. In the mean time, I'll post here and talk about my sexual frustrations of being cheated on and not having been laid in a while.  :bounce: :bounce:Hmm.... already it looks like I can get away with shit that I can't do on AFF! I'm gonna have a good time!

May I guess who you were on AFF?
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 04:13:52 PM »
I don't understand Latin, but I read Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and English, even though I only write in Spanish and English. I know embarrassingly little about Latin. I should know more Latin than I do as a Spanish translator, but I don't.

Lit will immediately begin to teach you Latin, he loves to post in it!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 04:23:25 PM »
Recte dicis, possitsobrina! Linguam Latinam amo  8)

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »
Hey! I was just over at AFF. WTF?! What's going on? It's not a site anymore or what? Why did they change it? Now I see why I see so many familiar nicks over here. Will they ever put it back up or what? I certainly don't hate AFF, and I'd like to come back to it some day when I'm ready, but I'd like to think that it would be there. I was going over there to check on some of my posts, but I can't. Does anyone know what happened?

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »
Recte dicis, possitsobrina! Linguam Latinam amo  8)

No hablo Latín. Solamente hablo inglés y español. En serio, sabe alguien lo que pasó en AFF?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »
I'll post here and talk about my sexual frustrations of being cheated on and not having been laid in a while.  :bounce: :bounce:Hmm.... already it looks like I can get away with shit that I can't do on AFF! I'm gonna have a good time!

I got the impression WP was for young men with issues like that.  :orly:

Welcome, run around naked here on the forum, with footage, and find out if you are  :viking: enough to stay on I2.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:28:28 PM »

May I guess who you were on AFF?

I think you know full well who I am, SG. You told me about this site, and in the nick of time it looks like. By the way, SG, I like your signature.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:31:25 PM by QuéOnda »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 04:28:45 PM »
Are you the sensitive type?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 04:30:26 PM »
I forgot the username but your ex gf was a bisexual crazy slut who wants you back?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »
I forgot the username but your ex gf was a bisexual crazy slut who wants you back?
:indeed:That is all correct, Duck Fetish Girl. My ex wants me back so that she can have sex with me to have power over me so that I'll buy her things. I have to admit it's a little tempting. She was good in the sack. I'm thinking about it right now, but I probaly won't do it. There's a strip club around the corner from where I live that's little more than a whore house, and I'll go there to get laid, probaly from women who won't dick me around. The only thing is I miss being with someone who loves me. I once knew what that was like. Oh, well.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 04:38:56 PM »
Welcome.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 04:47:29 PM »
Welcome. Everyone from AFF went to skyblue1's new site, if you're interested.

http://forourfriends.serverforumhosting.com/