Author Topic: FAO Les (continued...)  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: FAO Les (continued...)
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »
I'm scary? :laugh:

We're talking about Pig :laugh:

Or at least, Im talking about Pig. I assume Jacks talking about Pig too :laugh:
Jack is talking about Pig. :laugh:

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »
Oh, right.

I've no real issue with him anymore. We drew our boundaries ages ago and he kept his word.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »
You really want to get personal huh?  It just so happens my girlfriend has a piece of personal information about you, that could cause you quite a bit of trouble. Knock it off with that stuff dude. If you have an argument with me, keep it to the argument. I'm warning you.

I see I have hit a nerve.  :laugh:

I wonder what this "personal information" is, but frankly I don't think it'll cause trouble for me at all. Not like I showed my dick or anything. :zoinks:

Its something that would upset Emma, bro. About you.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2013, 07:35:28 PM »
If you're prodding me over pig, I don't see how that's huge. :zoinks:

Playing dumb I see. You admitted to me last year that could actually cause damage to your relationship with Emma. I suggest you behave yourself. I have the xml documents with everything you told me. Do you really want to play this game with me? I may be soft hearted, but if pushed I can become ruthless. Don't take my kind nature for granted. ;)

Oh, well. There it is. I'd watch my fucking mouth if I were you, Schleed. She means it.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
Emma never comes onto here, so it's not like she can read any of this to be upset over. :P

I'm failing how to see that taking the piss equals to dragging up stuff from the past, especially if it came from logs that DFG mentioned. Shit happened with Pig and things happened with me and Emma over it, big deal.

Personally, I think I did my job here with that drawing. It has both of you all riled up. :laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »
Emma never comes onto here, so it's not like she can read any of this to be upset over. :P

I'm failing how to see that taking the piss equals to dragging up stuff from the past, especially if it came from logs that DFG mentioned. Shit happened with Pig and things happened with me and Emma over it, big deal.

Personally, I think I did my job here with that drawing. It has both of you all riled up. :laugh:

I tried to help, dude. This has nothing to do with pig, and its quite just. You decided to get cocky and poke fun at my girl, and our relationship. That leaves you open for the consequences of such an act. She has information that has nothing to do with pig, and everything to do with you. And yes, it would upset Emma.

I'd apologize to DFG if I were you, man. You're really asking for trouble.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »
Oh, right.

I've no real issue with him anymore. We drew our boundaries ages ago and he kept his word.

You are a really good bullshitter. Better than MLA. If he kept his word, why do you hate him so much?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2013, 07:47:25 PM »

I tried to help, dude. This has nothing to do with pig, and its quite just. You decided to get cocky and poke fun at my girl, and our relationship. That leaves you open for the consequences of such an act. She has information that has nothing to do with pig, and everything to do with you. And yes, it would upset Emma.

To be frank, the drawing was made to piss you off more than DFG, since you are easily riled up. I've no real issues with her and figured she could take it.

You are a really good bullshitter. Better than MLA. If he kept his word, why do you hate him so much?
I don't hate him anymore.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:50:57 PM by schleed »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »

To be frank, the drawing was made to piss you off more than DFG, since you are easily riled up. I've no real issues with her and figured she could take it.

You thought wrong. Yep.

I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2013, 08:01:44 PM »
Thought wrong about what? I got the response I was looking for, even if I wasn't expecting past stuff being brought up.

If anything it proves nothing about me being a "gang-bangin' bully", really. Unless I brought up personal information about you two (which I'm lacking), bringing up personal stuff about me isn't exactly the best way of doing things. In fact, even if I did, I wouldn't stoop that low (at least I wouldn't these days).

Get over yourself, Rage. ;)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2013, 08:05:13 PM »

You made Ragey look like Goranchev. :D

I am angry with you because you are a liar. You threatened my friend. You said you would dox him. (He gave me permission to disclose this.)

You leave him alone. You have far more to lose than he does. Trolling is also illegal where you live.

Your own hypocrisy is staggering.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »
I said I was going to disclose information on him? Is that why you had this kind of response? Why does this have to do with you and Rage?

I probably said shit to scare him off, but that was then. I've no "dox" on him. Telling him "Emma doesn't want to talk to you" wasn't going to exactly work on it's own.

Trolling is also illegal where you live.
Nope, it isn't. You're thinking of the UK.

You have far more to lose than he does.
If it's that bad, perhaps. But dragging Pig and past stuff into this, which is something I really did not expect, is highly irrelevant to me pissing off Rage with a drawing.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2013, 08:18:58 PM »
Thought wrong about what? I got the response I was looking for, even if I wasn't expecting past stuff being brought up.

If anything it proves nothing about me being a "gang-bangin' bully", really. Unless I brought up personal information about you two (which I'm lacking), bringing up personal stuff about me isn't exactly the best way of doing things. In fact, even if I did, I wouldn't stoop that low (at least I wouldn't these days).

Get over yourself, Rage. ;)

Uh huh. So you were looking for relationship problems with Emma? Because if you keep pressing, that's whats going to happen. I'm not the one you need to be discussing this with, by the way. I'm not the one you pissed off. Dude. I'm serious, let it go.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:20:35 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
I'll let it go if you two stop fussing over a bloody drawing. ::)

Jesus, I wasn't even trolling all that well.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »
I'll let it go if you two stop fussing over a bloody drawing. ::)

Jesus, I wasn't even trolling all that well.

Actually, I don't know if she'll let you go at this point.

Abandoning thread! (for real this time)
I will never stop...