Educational

Author Topic: odeon  (Read 699 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
odeon
« on: August 03, 2013, 12:07:33 AM »
Where does it say that if you have to stop posting in other threads until you are done with a callout?

Of course it doesn't say that

Hence why I said I think it's fair to say I can assume he wasn't bothering with it anymore

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: odeon
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 12:13:45 AM »
Stay out of the Peanut Gallery until the callout is over, we had barely even started
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 12:17:31 AM »
I sincerely apologise!

Please do let me know when the callout is over. Sometimes you take so long writing your essays that I don't know whether you've given up, died or are waiting for someone to spell check it for you

I'll make sure not to post in the peanut gallery from now until you officially declare it over

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 05:35:55 AM »
This isn't the Peanut Gallery. :yarly: :P
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 05:41:36 AM »
I sincerely apologise!

Please do let me know when the callout is over. Sometimes you take so long writing your essays that I don't know whether you've given up, died or are waiting for someone to spell check it for you

I'll make sure not to post in the peanut gallery from now until you officially declare it over

For the sake of rationality ad sincerity please let us know when not posting for on the callout for 12 hours on a weekend equals callout over.
Go on.

I know and you know I will not make that point in the Peanut Gallery because....Well you know.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 05:49:25 AM »
I sincerely apologise!

For the sake of rationality ad sincerity please let us know when not posting for on the callout for 12 hours on a weekend equals callout over.
Go on.

I know and you know I will not make that point in the Peanut Gallery because....Well you know.

;)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 08:06:05 AM »
I sincerely apologise!

Go on.

I won't, no, because I never actually suggested that it did

I said when someone replied to a callout without actually addressing anything in the callout, then goes off posting elsewhere, I assume it's over.

In all honesty, I was half taking the piss with that. Although I do think I had fair cause to assume you'd given up

I wasn't aware how seriously people took the peanut gallery laws tho :o

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 08:14:37 AM »
I sincerely apologise!

Go on.

I won't, no, because I never actually suggested that it did

I said when someone replied to a callout without actually addressing anything in the callout, then goes off posting elsewhere, I assume it's over.

In all honesty, I was half taking the piss with that. Although I do think I had fair cause to assume you'd given up

I wasn't aware how seriously people took the peanut gallery laws tho :o

People don't post elsewhere when they are posting in a callout? WTF?
You assume i had given up? You have seen me post in callouts before, how often do I "give up"?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 08:42:44 AM »
People post elsewhere, yes. But I assume if they go into the callout and reply to it, that is generally their response. And if they then leave it alone but continue posting elsewhere, I'd assume that was the END of their response.

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 08:57:08 AM »
Our :moomin: webmaster went to Canada  :orly:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 09:21:09 AM »
Does this mean we can be naughty?

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »
 :agreed: :indeed: :evillaugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »
People post elsewhere, yes. But I assume if they go into the callout and reply to it, that is generally their response. And if they then leave it alone but continue posting elsewhere, I'd assume that was the END of their response.

You'd assume wrong. It's been a while since I did a callout but I like to think about my words before typing them. That means you don't get the luxury of an instant reaction. And yes, I will post all over the board if I feel like it, before going into the callout thread and writing the next response.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 05:40:05 PM »
Correct

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 06:03:37 PM »
Our :moomin: webmaster went to Canada  :orly:

He has gone up to Moomintreal.   :moomin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection