Educational

Author Topic: Intensity Time Capsule. Do Not Open Until 2106 AD  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Intensity Time Capsule. Do Not Open Until 2106 AD
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 04:54:43 AM »
What can future generations yet learn in the end? If We can not decide or make it happen at all?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 06:14:27 AM »
Would it be cruel to put flo in there?

I don't see why future generations shouldn't be made to suffer. :P

I tend to agree with Odeon on this, but I think he should be placed in suspended animation first, with specific instructions to follow upon re-animation, similar to the olden, "Break Glass In Case Of Fire" axe cabinets, once very popular. The reasons are many, but to begin with, considering the quantities of healthfood items included in his current diet, I fear that the capsule would be completely full, to the last cubic millimeter with hair and nail growth, well before the opening date.

The possibility of including Flo also brings up another concern, namely the need to hide the capsule and maintain it in the hands of those decended from only people we know and trust, otherwise the power of Flo, wielded from the wrong hands, could be devastating.

I have also been working on a species of Praying (and Preying) Mantis, which will be capable of consuming vast quantities of those dreaded vinyl eating parasites.

P.S. Flo,

I hope you can tolerate an icepick, inserted three inches into your navel, randomly flexed from side to side and a joke at your expense, also.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 06:37:55 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 10:15:54 AM »
Humankind can eat my shit if they think they can get any records from me.
That will do nicely. ;)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 12:49:15 AM »
When you are old and the younger generation supports legislation that makes it harder on you, you will find reasons to make the future generations suffer.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 11:51:11 AM »
When you are old and the younger generation supports legislation that makes it harder on you, you will find reasons to make the future generations suffer.

seems to be the current thinking.

the baby-boomers are so greedy and they are such a large generation.  so we are seeing that resources are in fact limited.

i, on the other hand will fight for everything that makes it a better life for my children.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 10:02:24 PM »
That seems like the most common sentiment of every generation, making a better life for their children.  I'm planning ahead.  I'll make a better life for my children, but it wouldn't hurt to leave a surprise "Do not open until youre 45" that will bite them on the ass one day.  :evillaugh:

And I know their children are supposed to fulfill that function, but kids are getting smarter and smarter, they might have the good judgement to not have them.....
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 03:01:10 PM »
Oh, goodie, goodie, goodie ... we finally have something capable of maintaining its value for a century. I believe its worth may even be transferable ... not precious metal, not gemstones, not volumes of knowledge, but rather a remarkable likeness ...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 06:27:24 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »

Mirrors

Blue oyster cult

how can we top this

no lenses!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 07:50:30 PM »

How about a bottle of Mezcal.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:17 PM »
Copies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, since all other copies will have been destroyed by then.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 12:57:26 AM »
 :goat: All of Goat on Fire's Cleveland Steamer, Hot Carl etc. threads. :poo:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 05:23:24 AM »
Some Ritalin and some Xanax. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 02:26:46 PM »
Copies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, since all other copies will have been destroyed by then.

Good, as long as we can perforate the Constitution just past the Tenth Amendment, like toilet paper, and rip it off right there, maybe rename a couple of the later ones, Eleven and Twelve, then the rest we can save for emergency use when someone has diarrhea or worse.
The beginning we can keep and try to do ALL the rest a little better next time.

:headbang2:

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
Tramadol and chemicals for road sign busters.  :P

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 10:30:32 AM »

Good, as long as we can perforate the Constitution just past the Tenth Amendment, like toilet paper, and rip it off right there,

Cool!! Does that mean I can own a few niggers??  :zoinks: