Educational

Author Topic: Life for women in Iraq ten years after...much worse  (Read 1089 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Life for women in Iraq ten years after...much worse
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2013, 10:05:11 AM »
OK Rage two things. Arguing establishes points of view to which we understand our position in the scheme of the greater whole and specifically what the person you are directly arguing. You say its shit, I say it isn't. Adam states that he has no idea how I can see something that he sees as obvious and I don't. In asking him to explain I get my reference point. Prior to this, any attempt to act on this unknown, is guess work.

You are not suggesting going off half-cocked is a good idea.

Secondly when you say, "What are you going to do about it?"

The Warlords?
The Taliban?
The devolving society of the Iraquis?
Feminism?
War casualties?
Honour Killing?
Slave Trade?
Rape?
Murders in the Street?
Disproportionate Men and Women in Iraq?
Biased news stories identifying problems as they affect women not men?
People being oppressed in Iraq?

C'mon man we covered a fair bit of ground. What are you on about when you ask what are you going to do about it?

What does shitflinging have to do with anything.

I am really lost.

Get off the men/women thing. People need to knock this divided we stand shit off. Sure, we're going to have differences, but we all have a common enemy in these times and we need to band together and knock the fuck out of them. Every society has an elite, or 10%, that take advantage of everyone else. I don't know if all these fuckheads have a good old boy club where they tweet each other and laugh about how retarded we are, but yeah. Probably.

They are your enemy. Not blacks, or vaginas, or yellow people, or ragheads, or guys who ask you to listen to their story about the "dream time", or any of that stupid fucking bullshit. We all gotta live here, so lets get rid of the bastards who are making an already difficult situation worse, THEN work out these cultural differences, huh?

So yeah the only way I know to do this, is to round up these elite fuckfaces and kill them, or put them in prison where they will not take advantage of people anymore. Take your pick, or come up with a less violent way. I prefer putting some daylight in their livers, personally.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:06:51 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
I don't know why you're trying to tell me about fundamentalists and the WBC - that's not what we were disagreeing about, is it?

The point is that women (and men, yes) are oppressed in Iraq. But I believe women are of a lower status there than men. I'm not sure how you fail to see that

I am not sure how you see it.

Women in Iraq are treated like animals. Men can rape a woman and claim they didn't. A woman would need 2 male witnesses to prove anything. That is fucked up.

Men in Iraq are treated like animals. Men can be enlisted in armies to be killed off at a whim. Men also have to risk their safety by being the face of the family and risk their lives daily, outside the homes whilst their wives, mothers and daughters get to stay home. That is fucked up.

Get to? They don't have a choice. Gay men are most definitely treated like animals. You can't be openly gay and Muslim there. Women are not allowed careers for their " protection". I am sure if women were allowed in the military, they would have more casualties. I find it unfortunate you think that men have it harder in a third world country. They have it hard, yes, but not harder. Women are exploited as sex slaves in the third world. A man is much safer. Still unsafe, but not a walking target like a woman or child. The elderly are another exploitable group. It would be nice if the feminasties focused on third world women's rights instead of trying to dominate the "evil white male" in first world countries.  I guess life isn't cushy enough for them yet. :P
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2013, 10:21:33 AM »
The reason for the disproportionate females to males in the population is because men are more exposed to danger and killed at a higher rate than women. You call it harder for women. I do not see the correlation. Women do stay at home for their protection whilst the men risk their lives and that is because women are valued and men disposable
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »
I don't know why you're trying to tell me about fundamentalists and the WBC - that's not what we were disagreeing about, is it?

The point is that women (and men, yes) are oppressed in Iraq. But I believe women are of a lower status there than men. I'm not sure how you fail to see that

I am not sure how you see it.

Women in Iraq are treated like animals. Men can rape a woman and claim they didn't. A woman would need 2 male witnesses to prove anything. That is fucked up.

Men in Iraq are treated like animals. Men can be enlisted in armies to be killed off at a whim. Men also have to risk their safety by being the face of the family and risk their lives daily, outside the homes whilst their wives, mothers and daughters get to stay home. That is fucked up.

Get to? They don't have a choice. Gay men are most definitely treated like animals. You can't be openly gay and Muslim there. Women are not allowed careers for their " protection". I am sure if women were allowed in the military, they would have more casualties. I find it unfortunate you think that men have it harder in a third world country. They have it hard, yes, but not harder. Women are exploited as sex slaves in the third world. A man is much safer. Still unsafe, but not a walking target like a woman or child. The elderly are another exploitable group. It would be nice if the feminasties focused on third world women's rights instead of trying to dominate the "evil white male" in first world countries.  I guess life isn't cushy enough for them yet. :P

Nope it isn't. Heres some delusional rants from an extreme left/strawberry douche feminist enuich who doesn't know that political parties are just rape. (too right or too left, you're gonna have a bad time. EVERYONE is gonna have a bad time.)

http://www.alternet.org/americas-white-male-problem
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 10:27:06 AM »
OK Rage two things. Arguing establishes points of view to which we understand our position in the scheme of the greater whole and specifically what the person you are directly arguing. You say its shit, I say it isn't. Adam states that he has no idea how I can see something that he sees as obvious and I don't. In asking him to explain I get my reference point. Prior to this, any attempt to act on this unknown, is guess work.

The Warlords?
The Taliban?
Feminism?
War casualties?
Honour Killing?
Slave Trade?
Rape?
Murders in the Street?

C'mon man we covered a fair bit of ground. What are you on about when you ask what are you going to do about it?

I am really lost.

Get off the men/women thing. People need to knock this divided we stand shit off. Sure, we're going to have differences, but we all have a common enemy in these times and we need to band together and knock the fuck out of them. Every society has an elite, or 10%, that take advantage of everyone else. I don't know if all these fuckheads have a good old boy club where they tweet each other and laugh about how retarded we are, but yeah. Probably.

They are your enemy. Not blacks, or vaginas, or yellow people, or ragheads, or guys who ask you to listen to their story about the "dream time", or any of that stupid fucking bullshit. We all gotta live here, so lets get rid of the bastards who are making an already difficult situation worse, THEN work out these cultural differences, huh?

So yeah the only way I know to do this, is to round up these elite fuckfaces and kill them, or put them in prison where they will not take advantage of people anymore. Take your pick, or come up with a less violent way. I prefer putting some daylight in their livers, personally.

OK so in this instance you were talking about the elite fundamentalists that control the country we are discussing, Taliban governed Iraq.

You are saying we should go to Iraq and capture and/ or imprison them?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 10:27:59 AM »
Women are not allowed careers for their " protection". I am sure if women were allowed in the military, they would have more casualties. I find it unfortunate you think that men have it harder in a third world country. They have it hard, yes, but not harder.

The reason for the disproportionate females to males in the population is because men are more exposed to danger and killed at a higher rate than women. You call it harder for women. I do not see the correlation. Women do stay at home for their protection whilst the men risk their lives and that is because women are valued and men disposable

Goddamn its like people actually are under the influence of some kind of fucking magic or something. Maybe the elite are wizards. Fuck it. I'm out.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 10:29:04 AM »

The Warlords?
The Taliban?
Feminism?
War casualties?
Honour Killing?
Slave Trade?
Rape?
Murders in the Street?

I am really lost.

OK so in this instance you were talking about the elite fundamentalists that control the country we are discussing, Taliban governed Iraq.

You are saying we should go to Iraq and capture and/ or imprison them?

No. Global. Genocide of the 10%.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 10:29:26 AM »

The men control the laws there. It is their choice. Women have no choice. They are promised to a man they never met before they are adults. They are beaten, tortured and raped even if it is just a rumor they were promiscuous. If you want the men to be less disposable, maybe make them accountable for their own choices?  I doubt they want to stop fighting. Too many control freaks want to dominate the world.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »
Lol,  you really don't get it at all, do you, les?

If women are valued, it is as PROPERTY. Not as people.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 10:53:17 AM »
It doesn't matter right now. We're never going to find peace and love until we get rid of the assholes stirring the pot. There are people doing this shit ON PURPOSE. Don't you see?
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 11:23:34 AM »
Lol,  you really don't get it at all, do you, les?

If women are valued, it is as PROPERTY. Not as people.

I dont really blame les for feeling that way. His ex wife fucked him over royally. It is human nature to group people subconciously after having been wronged by someone. Whether is be a male or female or a race or religion. When i was molested at 13, i became fearful of men and hated themn for many years. I viewed them as perverted sexual predators and was paranoid if one was too nice he was going to put his hands on me. Les can't help being human.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
Emotional reactions like that might be natural, but at his age you'd think he's engage his brain and rationally overrule any idiocy like that.

The response of a 13 year old who's been abused and is fearful of men is much more understandable than a 40+ bloke harbouring pathetic and spiteful resentment over his failed marriage

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »

A woman with a job also has to provide for her family. A country with 65% women, because of a war, will have lots of widowed mothers, with widowed relatives too. A widowed woman, with a job, may have to provide for more than just her fatherless core family, and will have to raise her kids without a father too.

The Vietnam war had a similar effect in the US. Women had no choice but to fulfill both gender roles. It was a very progressive era for women's activism. It will be much the same affect of the women of Islam.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 05:01:23 PM »
I am not harbouring resentment but thanks for asking. I am viewing this rationally. Men do not get a choice in the roles that are designated to them but a proportionally small but powerful set of  fundamentalist religious leaders called the Taliban. They do NOT get the choice you are alluding to.
Neither do the women get to choose their role.
Their roles have not always been this way.
As a society, Iraq was very progressive. Many of the Grandmother will have been educated and have degrees, and before things went to hell, were working alongside women and men
I honestly have no idea what you have heard or who you think is controlling people there or what power you think they have.

What I am hearing is something like this
" Women are oppressed. Terrible, they have no choice. Men are oppressed, yeah right, even if they are, it is probably because they want to and is not because they care for their families as they see their wives as objects, and if they did not want to be oppressed they would just stop being oppressed. They would not let themselves as a gender get culled"
Then you talk of me not being rational. Holy shit.
Then because I so not agree, what exactly? I am suddenly woman hating?

Fuck off Adam. You just became too stupid to talk to. You are supposed to have seen the inside of a university, start using that think device between your ears.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 05:06:59 PM »

Fuck off Adam. You just became too stupid to talk to. You are supposed to have seen the inside of a university, start using that think device between your ears.

someone's getting touchy :laugh:

Exactly where did I, or anyone else in this thread, suggest that Iraqi men want to be oppressed?  :eyebrow:

:screwy: