Author Topic: Impeach president Obama.  (Read 5243 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Impeach president Obama.
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2013, 06:39:26 AM »
I don't think PMSElle lives with her family

Anyway

Schleed I once new a guy who was in the SAS. When he was younger he was in Northern Ireland for a while and had some pretty interesting stories. He has PTSD now though (or at least he did then, dunno if you can be properly cured of that?)

I remember him telling me about a woman who made drinks for him and his mate, and his mate drank it and started spurting blood or something, coz there were ground up bits of glass in it.

Fucking crazy shit in Northern Ireland.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2013, 08:29:35 AM »
If it cannot be debunked, then it is true. In fact that's how a court of law works.

Funny. I thought you were innocent until proven guilty. Reasonable doubt and all that.

There is a difference, you know.

Yeah, that's what I just said. If it cannot be debunked, its true. If there is enough evidence there that you can't overlook it, then stop denying it as if you have a religious faith that it could never be true.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »

Anyway

Schleed I once new a guy who was in the SAS. When he was younger he was in Northern Ireland for a while and had some pretty interesting stories. He has PTSD now though (or at least he did then, dunno if you can be properly cured of that?)

I remember him telling me about a woman who made drinks for him and his mate, and his mate drank it and started spurting blood or something, coz there were ground up bits of glass in it.

Yeah she does. (I'm pretty damn sure of that) And if she insists on getting personal with me or my girlfriend, especially my girlfriend, I can get personal right back. Her attributes and personal details are just as vulnerable as that of other people(right in the white pages, I mean what the fuck), who she thinks are so much less important than her.(pretty goddamn stupid for a psychiatrist.)

Leave my fucking girlfriend alone, Elle. If you're going to have a little angry period blood brainless fucking mess at someone, do it at me.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:15:53 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »

Anyway

Yeah she does. (I'm pretty damn sure of that) And if she insists on getting personal with me or my girlfriend, especially my girlfriend, I can get personal right back. Her attributes and personal details are just as vulnerable as that of other people, who she thinks are so much less important than her.(pretty goddamn stupid for a psychiatrist.)

Leave my fucking girlfriend alone, Elle. If you're going to have a little angry period blood brainless fucking mess at someone, do it at me.

Im fine. I find this amusing. I wanna see her call me out. I "legitly" think she's too scared and timid to. She acts like an internet tough guy to make up for the powerlessness she fewls irl. It is pathetic. Living in constant fear. A string of ex bf "stalkers".  Huehuehuehuehue
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »

Anyway

Yeah she does. (I'm pretty damn sure of that) And if she insists on getting personal with me or my girlfriend, especially my girlfriend, I can get personal right back. Her attributes and personal details are just as vulnerable as that of other people, who she thinks are so much less important than her.(pretty goddamn stupid for a psychiatrist.)

Im fine. I find this amusing. I wanna see her call me out. I "legitly" think she's too scared and timid to. She acts like an internet tough guy to make up for the powerlessness she fewls irl. It is pathetic. Living in constant fear. A string of ex bf "stalkers".  Huehuehuehuehue

ATATATATATATATATA- wut? Fine. Have it your own way then..
I will never stop...

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2013, 12:48:50 PM »

Anyway

Bits of glass? D:

Most guys from both sides would have PTSD of some form, or are at least fucked up over it. It's similar to what happens to soldiers during war, it really messes with their heads.

I don't get why people take a romantic view of war and conflict. It's terrible and the "heroes" are usually men shitting themselves and almost going insane.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
War is a last resort, indeed.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
Wait, rage and dfg (lol ipad made it dog) are going out? Now that explains everything.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »
If it cannot be debunked, then it is true. In fact that's how a court of law works.

Funny. I thought you were innocent until proven guilty. Reasonable doubt and all that.

There is a difference, you know.

Yeah, that's what I just said. If it cannot be debunked, its true. If there is enough evidence there that you can't overlook it, then stop denying it as if you have a religious faith that it could never be true.

No, that is not what you said. Semantics is important.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
Wait, rage and dfg (lol ipad made it dog) are going out? Now that explains everything.

I was surprised, too. :)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2013, 03:57:31 PM »
My initial impression of Rage was he is a dumbass and his sometimes cockiness was a turn off. He's actually very intelligent when we talk in private. I guess he likes people to underestimate him so he can have fun with them. I myself allow people to underestimate me giving them a false sense of superiority only to be deflated later on :D
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »

Bits of glass? D:

Yeah - cut up all his throat. Must have been pretty gruesome. I'd read something similar before as well, so I'm guessing that happened quite a bit.

Most guys from both sides would have PTSD of some form, or are at least fucked up over it. It's similar to what happens to soldiers during war, it really messes with their heads.

I don't get why people take a romantic view of war and conflict. It's terrible and the "heroes" are usually men shitting themselves and almost going insane.

Agreed. There really is no "romantic" version of war. At least not in reality.
I find it fascinating as an interest, and read a lot of military history, biographies etc, but people who view war thru rose-tinted glasses really don't know what they're talking about. And I've obviously never been to war myself, but I can see that much.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2013, 06:33:40 PM »

Whats it to you, faggot?
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2013, 06:44:23 PM »
SUCK IT, JABRONIS! The anger is rising. The walls are closing in on that son of a bitch. Nobody is immune from the rule of law, and I don't care how historically relevant their election was, or how racist it is to speak out against him. He will either debunk all this shit, or face prison. If Benghazi doesn't knock that chip off his shoulder, there are over a hundred other things he must answer to. He's finished.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/56797
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:46:42 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

Whats it to you, faggot?

Explains why she's following you like some lost puppy on these threads.