Educational

Author Topic: Impeach president Obama.  (Read 5259 times)

TheoK

Re: Impeach president Obama.
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 02:59:01 AM »
Rage, have you seen this? AN INTRODUCTION TO FRANCIS E. DEC

:tinfoil:

He was aware of this decades ago  ;)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2013, 03:08:51 AM »
I don't think Rage's argument has much substance, but, I do applaud him for his passion. :viking:

At least he displays no apathy, which IMO, along with self-pity is one of the worst human traits.

blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2013, 03:15:25 AM »
Rage has always been a passionate guy. It's a good thing, mostly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2013, 04:14:29 AM »

31. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro deliberately concealed his true illegal background to be POTUS, TRUTH out: why ‪#‎Obama‬ records sealed FOREIGN student ID http://twitpic.com/aufduf Can we trust Pres. who games system – lies

Sorry to disappoint you RageBeoulve, but that ID card IMAGE is a forgery. Yet another hoax put for by the "birthers"............... :yawn:

"birthers"

Yeah ok faggot.

YOU said you wanted to fuck Me  on I^2 LiveChat, so who's the faggot here, princess?  :hahaha:

Honestly though, I wasn't trolling there but merely pointing out that claim #31 is patently false....And that's not the only piece of bullshit you presented in your list or reasons.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2013, 05:53:04 AM »
Rage has always been a passionate guy. It's a good thing, mostly.
I don't think Rage's argument has much substance, but, I do applaud him for his passion. :viking:

At least he displays no apathy, which IMO, along with self-pity is one of the worst human traits.
Honestly, irrational passion can be more of a negative than a positive, depending on how it gets translated into action.  Rage making himself look like an idiot on these forums is relatively benign.  If he can't control himself and present himself as a relatively reasonable guy in The Real WorldTM, though, he could be in for a world of problems.

Manic-y grandiosity is also really difficult to help/improve/fix, because it's like Teflon against logic- any rationality (or, anything at all, really) that the person doesn't want to hear/believe/incorporate just slides right off.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2013, 06:12:03 AM »
He just asked them to sign a petition. Mentioned racism, and they did. That's all it took. And that's my point.

My point is that it really isn't as simple as it looks. The video raised far too many questions for me. I've done this sort of stuff before when doing video work, I know how the process is done. What you see is often not what it really is.

Stop being such an asshole and accept the fact that those kind of people are destroying not only my country, but many countries. I don't know much about yours, but i'm sure you do.
What fact?

You're trying to make me accept something I do not agree with. Try to force me into submission to your speculations all you want, but I am going to be skeptical UNTIL I get evidence that prove your claims. So far there is nothing.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2013, 08:11:10 AM »
He just asked them to sign a petition. Mentioned racism, and they did. That's all it took. And that's my point.

My point is that it really isn't as simple as it looks. The video raised far too many questions for me. I've done this sort of stuff before when doing video work, I know how the process is done. What you see is often not what it really is.

Stop being such an asshole and accept the fact that those kind of people are destroying not only my country, but many countries. I don't know much about yours, but i'm sure you do.
What fact?

You're trying to make me accept something I do not agree with. Try to force me into submission to your speculations all you want, but I am going to be skeptical UNTIL I get evidence that prove your claims. So far there is nothing.

So basically, dance as your little monkey to your heart's content. You want me to just go ahead and follow your orders, providing more and more evidence until you are satisfied, which I doubt would ever happen unless theres was actually some kind of an apocalypse or something. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, Schleed. But i'm not a fucking retard.

If he can't control himself and present himself as a relatively reasonable guy in The Real WorldTM, though, he could be in for a world of problems.

I'm willing to bet money I do better than you, Emo-elle. I'm one hundred percent sure of that.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2013, 08:16:06 AM »
This is sort of sad now.

Its sad to me that you guys are acting like such huge, limp wristed faggots.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
Rage, have you seen this? AN INTRODUCTION TO FRANCIS E. DEC

:tinfoil:

He was aware of this decades ago  ;)

Have you seen this? The National Defense Authorization Act details having full legal rights to declare martial law. It gives our government the legal right to kill, detain, and suspend all liberties of U.S. citizens. If you have questions, I can answer them. Its cleverly written so it looks like it doesn't apply to American Citizens, but as you reach the end of the bill, you'll find that it does.

If our government didn't intend to do these things, why would they make all these bills, detailing them? Now we have no privacy, we can be killed by drones for seemingly a "hunch" or something, we have over 800 facilities wall over the U.S which can house up to 20, 000 prisoners, some with facilities designed to kill humans. And now, this. I mean this pretty much covers everything. Its all there. Yeah. And i'm just being a paranoid asshole. Riiiiight.

So following that same logic, i'm going to go ahead and build an omega death nuclear bomb. Why not? If nobody tries to break the laws I come up with, I won't set it off. If you're good little boys and girls, you've got nothing to worry about right? HAHAHA relaaaaax.

::)

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »

31. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro deliberately concealed his true illegal background to be POTUS, TRUTH out: why ‪#‎Obama‬ records sealed FOREIGN student ID http://twitpic.com/aufduf Can we trust Pres. who games system – lies

Sorry to disappoint you RageBeoulve, but that ID card IMAGE is a forgery. Yet another hoax put for by the "birthers"............... :yawn:

"birthers"

Yeah ok faggot.

YOU said you wanted to fuck Me  on I^2 LiveChat, so who's the faggot here, princess?  :hahaha:

Honestly though, I wasn't trolling there but merely pointing out that claim #31 is patently false....And that's not the only piece of bullshit you presented in your list or reasons.

I don't give a shit about your opinion. I'm the only one even posting any kind of sources or material at all. If you think you can actually prove me wrong, then bring it.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2013, 10:24:05 AM »
This is sort of sad now.

You do seem sad.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
In America even shemales carry guns  :orly:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2013, 11:04:40 AM »
This is sort of sad now.

You do seem sad.

No. Its anger, disgust, shock, etc. Sad implies defeat, and i'd rather be dead than do that.
I will never stop...

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2013, 11:16:02 AM »
So basically, dance as your little monkey to your heart's content. You want me to just go ahead and follow your orders, providing more and more evidence until you are satisfied, which I doubt would ever happen unless theres was actually some kind of an apocalypse or something. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, Schleed. But i'm not a fucking retard.

I dunno about that. You were never the full whack, but this level of retardation is gone beyond what even Richard said on here. :laugh:

I think I'll stop here since this is really getting nowhere. Have fun!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2013, 11:24:03 AM »

I dunno about that. You were never the full whack, but this level of retardation is gone beyond what even Richard said on here. :laugh:

I think I'll stop here since this is really getting nowhere. Have fun!

I think I'll stop here since this is really getting nowhere.

Great trollan bro. Implying that you are trying to get somewhere by denying that tyranny, the erosion of civil rights, and global theft is occurring. Not to mention mass murders spanning most the globe for political and financial gain.

Fucking asshole. Fuck you.
I will never stop...