Author Topic: Delete this account.  (Read 3361 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Delete this account.
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 10:50:30 PM »
Be as it may, I do think Scrap should stay. If that comment enables him, then so be it, but when he isn't accusing me of something or sulking, he can produce read-worthy posts.

We do not all be the same or even like each other.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2013, 12:57:33 AM »
I am not all concerned with whether everyone is the same or likes each other here. If I was I could have left some time back. As far as Crap not acting like a petulant 41 y.o. manchild it has been some time since he has done anything but that. As I stated earlier in this thread there is no downside from my perspective. He will either a) close the account and be gone, b) change his mind and ask to stay and be gheyed and ridiculed as a result or c) stay gone for a while and re register and be gheyed and ridiculed.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2013, 03:07:37 AM »
I am not all concerned with whether everyone is the same or likes each other here. If I was I could have left some time back. As far as Crap not acting like a petulant 41 y.o. manchild it has been some time since he has done anything but that. As I stated earlier in this thread there is no downside from my perspective. He will either a) close the account and be gone, b) change his mind and ask to stay and be gheyed and ridiculed as a result or c) stay gone for a while and re register and be gheyed and ridiculed.

Hell yeah. Diversity is good!  I'd rather be challenged than be friends qith everyone :) although i assume you've (everyone!) picked up on that already ^^.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2013, 03:11:46 AM »
Be as it may, I do think Scrap should stay. If that comment enables him, then so be it, but when he isn't accusing me of something or sulking, he can produce read-worthy posts.

We do not all be the same or even like each other.

I think this is why scrap posted this rather than just go quietly into the night! He just wants people to say a bunch of nice things about him so he feels validated.

Ahhh the joys of growing up.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2013, 03:53:57 AM »
Admins, as soon as you see this message, delete this account

K

Thnkx.

I read this again. I laughed. Scrap demanding.......no, ordering the Admins. Impotent as usual
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2013, 06:50:55 AM »
I hope he stays. Get the mocking over with asap instead of having it hanging.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »

I think I am about done. I dunno, I expected maybe it would fire him up and get him motivated. I know this sounds awful BUT I like that he is here too. He leaves and who have i got to rib, flame, insult and laugh at? Seriously? Ricky?
The strange thing is, Ricky lately has been....I don't know how to put this...intelligently. Seriously. Bit of thought, grammar has been reasonable and even some humour. The only real give away is started sentences with lower case. That is it.
Slim picking. Scrap here and he is a lolcow ready to milk.

Make sense?

(Of course there is Butterflies, but meh)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:30 AM »
You can flame me.
I'm not going to work on my grammar.
I will not spell check my posts.
I will say things periodically without first giving it much thought.
I will be your huckleberry.
 :autism:
Misunderstood.

P7PSP

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:49 AM »

"If we don't believe in the Freedom to mock those we despise we don't believe in mockery at all" PPK

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 08:20:06 AM »
Bye Scrap.

Will not beg you to stay, nor cheer for your leaving.

Maybe I'll miss you, maybe not, time will tell.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:36 AM »

I think I am about done. I dunno, I expected maybe it would fire him up and get him motivated. I know this sounds awful BUT I like that he is here too. He leaves and who have i got to rib, flame, insult and laugh at? Seriously? Ricky?
The strange thing is, Ricky lately has been....I don't know how to put this...intelligently. Seriously. Bit of thought, grammar has been reasonable and even some humour. The only real give away is started sentences with lower case. That is it.
Slim picking. Scrap here and he is a lolcow ready to milk.

Make sense?

(Of course there is Butterflies, but meh)

Makes perfect sense. I suppose I have been harsh in response to this latest little ejection of toys from the pram to try to make him man up. I will miss having such an easy whipping boy but honestly when it comes down to it I couldn't give a fuck if he goes. I gave the guy shit but I backed him once or twice when I thought it warranted and responded to some of his more interesting posts. I wonder if he'll come back or resurface in a different guise?

P7PSP

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2013, 08:33:16 AM »
This seems a good thread to post this old gem in.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2013, 08:41:16 AM »
You can flame me.
I'm not going to work on my grammar.
I will not spell check my posts.
I will say things periodically without first giving it much thought.
I will be your huckleberry.
 :autism:

I will have a go at anyone but people that I generally don't are people that don't generally give me any reason to.
Your Idealism, Sg's one-eyed activism, Lits fascination with ass to mouth and girls young enough to be his daughter, and so on...yeah some of you at some times do say things that depending on what and how it is said and my mood can fire me up, but Scrap was/is a bit of a constant trainwreck in the way that Eris is/was. Ricky used to be a constant stream of hilarious fail.

Butterflies? Was fun at picking her fail too. (Kinda like playing this game, wait for the bullshit where is it? Aha!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:43:12 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2013, 08:47:27 AM »
This seems a good thread to post this old gem in.

Chopper is on his way out. Liver Cancer. Mate of mine is quite pleased. Chopper tried to kill his dad and failed.

Ronnie Johns is a funny bastard, spot on too. Aussies need to harden the fuck up. Too many metros.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2013, 10:59:04 AM »
 :plus: :agreed: