Educational

Author Topic: I be goin' to school 'n' shit my niggas!!  (Read 1597 times)

hiroshima

Re: I be goin' to school 'n' shit my niggas!!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 06:54:31 PM »
Did anyone else enjoy being called a nigga? O0

It makes me feel like a black panther in one of the way cool jackets.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 10:38:25 PM »
I've been called a red headed nigger by an Apache, before, but never a 'nigga'.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 08:09:03 AM »
Well, I'm at John Wayne Airport getting my drunk on, waiting to board my plane, posting from my phone (MDA's are cool) (so are bars in airports that open at 6:00 am!!!) hehehehehehehe

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 08:12:41 AM »
Well, I'm at John Wayne Airport getting my drunk on, waiting to board my plane, posting from my phone (MDA's are cool) (so are bars in airports that open at 6:00 am!!!) hehehehehehehe

cheaper to drink before hand and then smuggle two of the airline sized shots into the airport in your crotch (assuming a plastic cap).
how often have you been patted down, down there?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 08:19:59 AM »

What kind of software allows you to post from a phone?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 08:22:44 AM »
I'm all for airport bars being open around the clock. It's always tea time somewhere.

Once, I and two band buddies stayed behind to take in some sites and flew back to re-join the band later. One guy made the mistake of thinking he could save his leftover beer in his checked baggage. Big mistake ... lots of shaking ... lower air pressure ... beer soaked clothes on arrival. Always throw left over beer away or give it to a drunk, but never pack into your bags.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 08:40:08 AM »

My phone has Windows on it.

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 12:31:23 PM »
I'm all for airport bars being open around the clock. It's always tea time somewhere.

Once, I and two band buddies stayed behind to take in some sites and flew back to re-join the band later. One guy made the mistake of thinking he could save his leftover beer in his checked baggage. Big mistake ... lots of shaking ... lower air pressure ... beer soaked clothes on arrival. Always throw left over beer away or give it to a drunk, but never pack into your bags.

OH CRAP!!! Were they cans or bottles?? I brought a 6-pack of Hoegarrden along with a couple bottles of Trappist Ale. I hope that shit didn't blow up on me!!! :o :o :o

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 03:24:50 PM »

OH CRAP!!! Were they cans or bottles?? I brought a 6-pack of Hoegarrden along with a couple bottles of Trappist Ale. I hope that shit didn't blow up on me!!! :o :o :o

Coors Light in cans. I'm guesing your bottles will be fine, just let them settle before you open them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2006, 04:18:17 PM »

Should I ask you about the exact specs of that phone, or just continue imagining a beast with a gazillion gigabytes of memory etc to handle the minimum install requirements? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 06:27:30 PM »

Should I ask you about the exact specs of that phone, or just continue imagining a beast with a gazillion gigabytes of memory etc to handle the minimum install requirements? :laugh:

It's a T-Mobile MDA with Winows Mobile. I would have to log off to open up the controll panel to get the specs, but if you go to T-Mobile's website and click on phones, scroll down to the MDA and they should have the specs  there. Actually, the phone isn't that big.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 06:37:59 PM »

Coors Light in cans. I'm guesing your bottles will be fine, just let them settle before you open them.

The beer made it through the flight OK. Good thing too, my buddy Ben just ran out of Warsteiner Dunkel. :o

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2006, 06:41:27 PM »
thank god the beer made it.

i could hardly sleep a wink last night for worrying.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »

The beer made it through the flight OK. Good thing too, my buddy Ben just ran out of Warsteiner Dunkel. :o

WHEWW!

After I told you that the bottles should be fine, I was sure hoping that I was right ...

... NNNAAAHHHH! I was looking forward to stories about going to a welding class in shorts.

:evillaugh:

Online Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 05:57:06 PM »
Open now :thumbup:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw