Author Topic: Spreaking of AFF & WP faggotry...  (Read 641 times)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
Spreaking of AFF & WP faggotry...
« on: March 20, 2013, 01:03:42 AM »
AFF is the anus of aspie online forums. Whereas WP is the yeast infected vagina.  :indeed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Spreaking of AFF & WP faggotry...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:12:40 AM »
You said that before and it was just as redundant then.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:12:31 AM »

The number 1 reason why AFF was a cesspool of faggotry and retardation is you & maxthepedobear.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 05:15:14 AM »

The number 1 reason why AFF was a cesspool of faggotry and retardation is you & maxthepedobear.

I kinda thought you had the hots for him? You wanted a bit of Bear loving?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »

I kinda thought you had the hots for him?

You thought wrong, kid.

Now he's doin' time in the state pen for raping kids in order to "convert" them into gaywads like himself.....That sick piece of shit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 05:22:42 AM »

You thought wrong, kid.

Now he's doin' time in the state pen for raping kids in order to "convert" them into gaywads like himself.....That sick piece of shit.

Really? Is that dinkum or more textual wanking? I am thinking, the latter.

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 05:56:21 AM »
I don't know anything about Max The Bear but Alfonso - who loves to post that You Gonna Get Raped idiot bullshit - calling someone else a rapist screams of projection to me.

Here is link to a post from 5 years back about Alfonso threatening violence against a then 15 y.o. ebec11 and Hale Bopp in 2008. http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1482133.html&highlight=

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »
I don't know anything about Max The Bear but Alfonso - who loves to post that You Gonna Get Raped idiot bullshit - calling someone else a rapist screams of projection to me.

Here is link to a post from 5 years back about Alfonso threatening violence against a then 15 y.o. ebec11 and Hale Bopp in 2008. http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1482133.html&highlight=

Are you retarded? Well yes you are so you can't understand. Rapes jokes OTI do not equate with rape IRL.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 10:06:50 AM »

Are you retarded? Well yes you are so you can't understand. Rapes jokes OTI do not equate with rape IRL.

Nothing happens out of a vacuum.
Here is your MO.
You are posting on similar subject matter year after year after year.
Homosexual men and your loathing for them and yet need to keep making references to them.
Your need to talk about anuses, in an obsessive a sexualised way
Your want to bring up rape in various "jokes"
The need to lash out against those you wish to be perceived as weaker than you (especially young girls or women) and threaten them with violence.
The need to let us know about your "buck knife"

Has not changed in 6 years.

Now lets connect the dots because it is fun.

Homosexual men and your loathing for them and yet need to keep making references to them. - Bad formative experience with a man that was homosexual in nature
Your need to talk about anuses, in an obsessive a sexualised way - His early sexual experience was centred around the anus (his) and he psychologically can not divorce himself from the sexualisation of the anus and his dislike for the way this came to become sexualised
Your want to bring up rape in various "jokes" - Because it is always there just under the surface. You were raped. But you seek to downplay it and its importance and try to desensitise yourself by making light of the word and concept....and after all these years, it is not working
The need to lash out against those you wish to be perceived as weaker than you (especially young girls or women) and threaten them with violence) - Because they are able to be frightened by your threats and you can scare them just like when YOU were scared by someone you could not defend yourself against.
The need to let us know about your "buck knife" - Yes you did not have it when you needed it, but you have it now and it will be there you hope if you need it again. If you do need it then you will be happy to force the blade inside of an attacker just as they forced themselves inside you

Amirite? I enjoy pseudo-psychological profiling. Do you Alfonso?

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 10:19:48 AM »

Nothing happens out of a vacuum.
Here is your MO.
You are posting on similar subject matter year after year after year.
Homosexual men and your loathing for them and yet need to keep making references to them.
Your need to talk about anuses, in an obsessive a sexualised way
Your want to bring up rape in various "jokes"
The need to lash out against those you wish to be perceived as weaker than you (especially young girls or women) and threaten them with violence.
The need to let us know about your "buck knife"

Has not changed in 6 years.

Now lets connect the dots because it is fun.

Homosexual men and your loathing for them and yet need to keep making references to them. - Bad formative experience with a man that was homosexual in nature
Your need to talk about anuses, in an obsessive a sexualised way - His early sexual experience was centred around the anus (his) and he psychologically can not divorce himself from the sexualisation of the anus and his dislike for the way this came to become sexualised
Your want to bring up rape in various "jokes" - Because it is always there just under the surface. You were raped. But you seek to downplay it and its importance and try to desensitise yourself by making light of the word and concept....and after all these years, it is not working
The need to lash out against those you wish to be perceived as weaker than you (especially young girls or women) and threaten them with violence) - Because they are able to be frightened by your threats and you can scare them just like when YOU were scared by someone you could not defend yourself against.
The need to let us know about your "buck knife" - Yes you did not have it when you needed it, but you have it now and it will be there you hope if you need it again. If you do need it then you will be happy to force the blade inside of an attacker just as they forced themselves inside you

.....Says the failed psychologist Les Patterson.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 10:20:35 AM »

Bro do you even lift? :LOL:

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 03:20:22 PM »

Persistently joking about rape combined with threatening physical violence* against a 15 year old girl who got the better of you in an internet disagreement certainly does not appear to me to be good clean fun. You are a broken POS.

*You were 29 years old, possibly 30, at the time you threatened her.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:22:14 PM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »
Whats your point?

I see that your trying to make a case on bashing AFF and WP.... yet lets be honest.

You're statement is weak, you're not even trying to troll right.

I heard there is a course on-line with Harvard for On-line Trolling....

Why not go to it?

You'll be a natural once you have a passing grade or higher than 88%

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »

You thought wrong, kid.

[citation required]

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 07:44:39 PM »

Persistently joking about rape combined with threatening physical violence* against a 15 year old girl who got the better of you in an internet disagreement certainly does not appear to me to be good clean fun. You are a broken POS.

*You were 29 years old, possibly 30, at the time you threatened her.

Well ain't that a shame!  :green:

Whatcha gonna do about it?