Educational

Author Topic: marx has descended  (Read 2958 times)

Scrapheap

Re: marx has descended
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 01:15:46 PM »
Question is, have you actually got any real point with anything

Yes, I'm trying in vain to explain to you that 10 months is longer than 8 months but you're too reetarded to understand that much.

Perhaps this explains why you're a used car salesman. You're too stupid to do anything technical.

But I digress, once again you're boring the fuck out of me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2013, 06:00:51 AM »

Yes, I'm trying in vain to explain to you that 10 months is longer than 8 months but you're too reetarded to understand that much.

Perhaps this explains why you're a used car salesman. You're too stupid to do anything technical.

No you aren't. You were saying that Me having thought that some new member here was you (because he posted in a similar style - with the intellect and noise of a chimpanzee with a pair of cymbals), and this was the same as you living in my head. You then said you had been gone 8 months. I found this hard to believe (probably had not really noticed or missed your absence that much? I dunno?) . You then posted that it was 10 months. Something I did not question

NOW YOU are telling me (for the first time) that 10 months is longer than 8 months, and say that you are trying to explain this to me (and infer that I don't get this fact). I never said you weren't and I did not say anything about it not being 10 months instead of 8 or visa versa.
The only one arguing this point and the merits of that point IS...............................YOU.

So not only are you arguing with yourself and defending positions that you create to defend, without anyone else arguing it. But you don't even understand what it is you are arguing. I had to tell you exactly what you were and were not arguing. Sad really

You know what is worse? You thought you were arguing with me over your being away 8 or 10 months.
You were arguing about how long you ran away from here because you were scared. This was not what you were arguing about, but you wanted to insist on how long you had ran away for? Knock yourself out pansy.

As for my being a used car salesman. Nice try but no. Salesman yes, but I know fuck all about cars. Know enough about my actual  job to do it well and not get fired.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18243.0.html

But others work life is personal, and something I do not get into, and I like to keep my shit personal, including my specifics of work. You understand.

So...Scrap, you were saying something about stupidity, retardation and your difficulties in communicating. Please continue....
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:19:16 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »
You then said you had been gone 8 months. I found this hard to believe (probably had not really noticed or missed your absence that much? I dunno?) . You then posted that it was 10 months. Something I did not question

You're right, my bad, I double checked and it was 10 months.

And you've had an exchange with me as your signature for well over a year.

You carry a torch for me and although I find that touching, your love is unrequited.

:hahaha:

Which is a lot less time that. I had for my last couple of site.
re you going to actually make a point or are you just going to keep trying to hit on me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 10:01:17 PM »

No you aren't. You were saying that Me having thought that some new member here was you (because he posted in a similar style - with the intellect and noise of a chimpanzee with a pair of cymbals), and this was the same as you living in my head. You then said you had been gone 8 months. I found this hard to believe (probably had not really noticed or missed your absence that much? I dunno?) . You then posted that it was 10 months. Something I did not question

NOW YOU are telling me (for the first time) that 10 months is longer than 8 months, and say that you are trying to explain this to me (and infer that I don't get this fact). I never said you weren't and I did not say anything about it not being 10 months instead of 8 or visa versa.
The only one arguing this point and the merits of that point IS...............................YOU.

So not only are you arguing with yourself and defending positions that you create to defend, without anyone else arguing it. But you don't even understand what it is you are arguing. I had to tell you exactly what you were and were not arguing. Sad really

You know what is worse? You thought you were arguing with me over your being away 8 or 10 months.
You were arguing about how long you ran away from here because you were scared. This was not what you were arguing about, but you wanted to insist on how long you had ran away for? Knock yourself out pansy.

As for my being a used car salesman. Nice try but no. Salesman yes, but I know fuck all about cars. Know enough about my actual  job to do it well and not get fired.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18243.0.html

But others work life is personal, and something I do not get into, and I like to keep my shit personal, including my specifics of work. You understand.

So...Scrap, you were saying something about stupidity, retardation and your difficulties in communicating. Please continue....

Sorry were you trying again to reintroduce a poorly worded reply (yes it was sent by mobile in a hurry and predictive text is a bastard) that you already asked me to clarify? No you aren't are you Scrap? We have now moved on from that and are discussing why you are a pansy? Read this quoted post you will get direction in what you are arguing and why you are ridiculous doing so.
I know you need help, happy to oblige.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2013, 11:43:19 PM »
Do you like Mudkips?

Are you afraid of Norwegian Midgets?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »
Do you like Mudkips?

Are you afraid of Norwegian Midgets?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2013, 03:25:40 AM »
Serious questions, both of them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2013, 03:58:00 AM »
And straight to the point. :M

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2013, 04:28:54 AM »
It's important to be concise when posting.  :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2013, 05:02:19 AM »
It's important to be concise when posting.  :M

....ummmm.....yeah....... :LOL:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »
Scrap? Where did you go? Are you still here or are you running away for 8 months again? Or was it 10 months? Not safe posting here? Awww...Scrap I was just trying to help.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2013, 10:12:12 AM »
Where the n00b, anyway?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »
Where the n00b, anyway?

I dunno. He talked a big game too. He seemed for a brief second that he could be interesting. Maybe he and Scrap went off together. Not suggesting that they did (don't want to be accused of starting rumours) ...but not saying that they didn't either :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »
Where the n00b, anyway?

I dunno. He talked a big game too. He seemed for a brief second that he could be interesting. Maybe he and Scrap went off together. Not suggesting that they did (don't want to be accused of starting rumours) ...but not saying that they didn't either :P

So you're not denying that they did? :orly:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »
Where the n00b, anyway?

So you're not denying that they did? :orly:

Let's just not act surprised if Scrap announces his undying affection for the sassy little noob, before admitting to the forum that the reason he tried so hard for a macho image, was overcompensation, as he was coming to grips with his repressed sexuality.