Educational

Author Topic: How can i prank my neighbour  (Read 2284 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: How can i prank my neighbour
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »
Must stress also this bloke was throwing missiles at my dogs, which could have really hurt them....but on my mind more than that is the thought that the urchin plays out in the garden, and is often around the kennels where he 'talks' to the dogs...what if a quarter of a house brick had hit him on the head?
blah blah blah

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 03:38:14 PM »
Hopefully nothing like that will ever happen....

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »
Must stress also this bloke was throwing missiles at my dogs, which could have really hurt them....but on my mind more than that is the thought that the urchin plays out in the garden, and is often around the kennels where he 'talks' to the dogs...what if a quarter of a house brick had hit him on the head?
That would certainly suck and get me all pissed off.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »

It's a good idea not to do anything he can trace back to you. He might kill your dogs as revenge.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
 :rage:

Maybe i should just quit.  Actually just thinking about the mo fo
tucking in to some dog food pie has made me feel a bit better.
blah blah blah

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 05:55:13 PM »

Ughh. I'd starting to think you should go with the PPK's trout recomendation. :zombiefuck:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 06:41:04 PM »

That is awful.

Dog food pasties sound like a better prank to me now.

Maybe you need to set up a video camera aimed at the spot he throws the bricks from so you have evidence for the police before he hurts someone else.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:59:10 AM »
The trout sounds good :evillaugh:   Sign him up every time  you see those request addition info or free estimate boxes in stores.  Complaint and suggestion card boxes work well also
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 08:11:06 AM »
I remember "someone" who filled out over 70 internet forms with their ex's phone number when they wouldn't stop calling and harrassing her on a daily basis.  :angel:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »
I'll bet he'd love to be placed on lots of mailing lists.  Old people love to get mail.  :flame:

It's a gift that keeps giving.  :lol1:

Calling the cops on that would be a wise thing IMO.

And, this is the moment to tell the Urchin that some people just are impolite (or stone deaf). And, a person being impolite has nothing to do with how good a kid the Urchin is. It's the problem of the man next door.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 09:26:33 AM »
The "setting him on fire" gag never gets old.

Barring that i would find every one of those "Hi my love i am Madame Zambeisi and I want to tell you how terribly in love with you I am can you give me all your details so i can send money to you for safe keeping because i am actually the inheritor of wealth beyond estimation because my father is a now deceased king of a country that you never heard of...." type emails and state your willingness and expressed joy at recieving their email and how alone you are and how disappointed you are that you are not able to help as you are no longer going to be able to use your email. Instead you have a postal address and if it would not be too much a labour, would you be able to forward all correspondence to your address. I long to see you and be in touch with you. Please send me your photo with your letter as you sound absolutely beautiful. I am really lonely since my wife left me. Love (Gits name)"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »
Code enforcement officers are always a good call when dealing with neighbors too.   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 10:12:56 AM »
Slash his tires, brick his windows in the middle of the night, pour rotting prawns through his letterbox. Spraypaint 'paedophile' and/or 'rapist' across his front window at night (and of course, ditch the spraypaint can way away from your place....the list is endless.

Or anonymously report him to the pigs for dealing charlie or skag. See how he likes the old bill smashing his front door down at some unholy hour in the morning. Or of course, a mixture of the above. If someone treated my pets like that, christ, they would be in for it. Or put my kids (if I had any) at risk with flying bricks...I'd fucking kill the bastard.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
Four words: two girls one cup (I know that's disturbing but maybe he'll stop nagging after that)

Your suggestion is she emails a link to a video?  Have you ever had interactions with anyone outside your computer?  This is the real world she is talking about.

If anyone threw something at my dog or my kid I would burn his house down while he was sleeping inside it.  No hyperbole.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 04:13:03 PM »
Yup, he does live next door.  I suppose i should have said the history.

Before the urchin came along my besty mate, Clare, lived here for a while.  We were both out at work in the day, so my brother would pop round and feed the dogs.  The dogs are housed in kennels, some 200ft from the house and when my bro was walking back down the path he happened to look up and saw a red light in next doors window.  It was a video camera.  He had been filming me and Clare sunbathing in the back garden.

It was pointing down onto the lawn and not up at the kennels.  The dogs only began to bark a lot when my other neighbour bought a little westie that yaps, it goes up behind the dogs kennels 'yap yap yap', but that was only 12 months ago when that began.

So, my brother goes round there all leary calling him a pervert, and this guy hid behind his wife!  I later negotiated with his wife NOT to go to the police if she didn't either about the loud death threat my brother very publicly shouted! :facepalm2:

Things were smooth until 12 months ago when next door got their westie.  It does yap, and it is the kind of bark that goes right through you,  but i really get on well with the lady on that side. 

My dogs have kind of become desensitised actually but if it starts digging right behind their kennel then yes they will bark.   I started noticing big chunks of housebrick outside their kennel runs, and lots of mud.  I suspected it was my neighbour,  but wasn't really sure until Hayleigh (westie owner) called the police because she had been hit in the back with one of these missiles.  He had thrown it that hard it had gone over my garden and hit Hayleigh in her own garden.  Yes it was the old codger!

There has been no trouble since then.  He does still shout when they bark but that just makes all of them, (westie inc) bark more.  The westie is tucked up in bed with a little bow by about ten oclock so there is never a peep all through the night.

The thing about him ignoring the urchin is awkward.  I had let the hedge grow quite tall between our gardens but he has chopped it right down.  So now the urchin can see if he is in his garden. 

He is just a little boy,  and i encourage him to be pleasant to all the neighbours.  I don't wish to scold him, or discourage him, especially as he is on the spectrum.   He only says 'hello'  and sometimes he asks 'what are you doing?'  or asks him about the car her drives.  He just doesn't acknowledge him at all.  Blanks him.   I felt sad today because i was upstairs and i heard the urchin ask him if he liked his new bike that he had for his birthday.  Hence the post earlier.

I understand some people may not have any skills with children and i hardly expect him to play santa this year,  but ffs,  why doesn't he just say  "I'm busy kid" instead of blanking him.

i agree with richards post. its amazing what loud music can do... if your willing to invest you could even have it on a timer for when you leave the house... got a good stereo put it out one of your windows facing his house and do it real loud. just an hour a day at the same time every day would be great... i could recommend a few artists... if you dont mind the urchin hearing swearing and he is truly an old coot chances are he wont like swearing so i would highly recommend it [if you dont mind the urchin turning out somewhat like myself, my mom let me start swearing freely around her at 14!!!! :O]

otherwise PPK's idea is good... raw trout... i could even probably air mail him a trout "fresh from the pacific"

stink bombs are a good idea too.... toss em in a open window on a hot day.

uuuh.... if his car has an alarm give it a good thunk with something soft and make the alarm go off in the middle of the night.

order pizzas from a pizza places around town [exclude ones you like to order from because you may wind up on there do not serve list]

theres a really nasty one i can think of but i cant remember the materials. lemme look it up  EDIT: if you dont feel like ruining his car you can ruin his front porch too.

theres a few ideas.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!