Educational

Author Topic: Hale_bopp: sock puppet, fake aspie or just utterly weird?  (Read 7734 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Hale_bopp: sock puppet, fake aspie or just utterly weird?
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »
not that i know of.

perhaps just personal preference.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:58 PM »
Serious question here.......Why are we discussing Hale-Bopp, since she's not a member here?  Nor does she seem to have allies ripping us apart here?  Am I missing something??  Is there something I need to be aware of?   ??? :cat:

Because Litigious started a thread, maybe because he finds her interesting?  Actually looking back, most of the thread is made up of side conversations.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2006, 04:24:17 AM »
Here is a thread that hale_bopp asks for advice about blow jobs I have saved it pm Me if You want a good laugh and are not members of Wrong Planet.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2006, 04:35:54 AM »

Because Litigious started a thread, maybe because he finds her interesting?  Actually looking back, most of the thread is made up of side conversations.

I found it incredibly weird that someone could even think following:

1) "Straight guys are losers, so I want a 'gay' man for marriage."

2) "I'm a beautiful women, but I have a great problem; I will never have the opportunity to suck a cock again."

That's not literally what she wrote, but thats the actual content of it. That is weirdness par excellence, whoever writes it.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2006, 04:40:14 AM »
Even You gave advice on this blow job thread at the WP.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2006, 04:48:20 AM »

Yes, at the beginning of it. That's before she came with those weird things about "never get a chance" and "marrying a gay man".

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2006, 04:49:39 AM »

Yes, at the beginning of it. That's before she came with those weird things about "never get a chance" and "marrying a gay man".
Still reading through it Myself.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2006, 04:56:38 AM »
It was a good laugh though in the end.  ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2006, 04:57:22 AM »
 ;D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2006, 11:14:09 AM »
Wow, I can't believe the blow job thread is up to 12 pages now.  She had some really good advice given to her.

I'm confused why she wants a gay man, though.  Why would a gay man want a blow job from her?  She's a woman.

Litigious

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »
Wow, I can't believe the blow job thread is up to 12 pages now.  She had some really good advice given to her.

I'm confused why she wants a gay man, though.  Why would a gay man want a blow job from her?  She's a woman.

She doesn't seem to have a really clear idea what a gay man is. She thinks a bisexual man is "gay". She thinks straight guys are "losers". WEIRDO!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2006, 11:26:28 AM »
Maybe she thinks a blow job is a blow job is a blow job and there is no personal connection involved. To some it could be that way, I guess.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2006, 11:33:12 AM »

She doesn't seem to have a really clear idea what a gay man is. She thinks a bisexual man is "gay". She thinks straight guys are "losers". WEIRDO!

That's a difference that many, including myself at one time, don't seem to get. I remember getting a very strange compliment from an "old friend" once while he was setting me up with someone. I was having second thoughts and he was encouraging me. I said something stupid like, "God Damn I didn't know you were queer all these years in school and bands together." He just looked at me with a butch ass attitude and said he wasn't queer, he was bi- and I was a dumbass for not knowing it already.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 11:38:14 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2006, 12:08:55 PM »
To me a gay man is homosexual or at least more homo than heterosexual. And to say that all straight men are "losers"? She's weird.

ozymandias

« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2006, 01:30:12 PM »

Actually, I just happen to know situation where a straight woman was asked by her Gay Male apartment mate to give him a blow job.  She had never given one before, so he taught her.  Basically, they were talking about things sexual, he asked; "Have you ever given a blow job?"  When she said "no", he asked if she'd like to learn.  The rest is history!  I suppose if your horny, "any port in a storm" is the perfect phrase for that situation.