Author Topic: what are you craving?  (Read 5370 times)

TheoK

Re: what are you craving?
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »
Culus fortis est  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2012, 04:03:56 PM »
Crisps. I want crisps.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
Link's fuzzy mouf.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2012, 08:30:20 AM »
  I am craving thinness and fitness, so I can buy all new clothes!   :cheer:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »
A firm hand.  :squiddy:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2012, 01:55:33 PM »
I'd kill for a bottle of Fuller's London Pride right now. That and a bag of crisps.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2012, 06:04:30 PM »
A good night's sleep for one, and a solid meal.  Feel like shite about now thanks to an infection I'm taking antibiotics for. Not slept, or eaten in days thanks to that. 

I'm trying to read what would otherwise be quite an interesting journal article submission on the aetiology of CJV variants and pathology of prion-related diseases, but my stomach is doing its best to put me off.

Thankfully I managed to get some strong anti-nauseant/sedating antihistamines just before the pharmacies closed round here. They never have helped me sleep, and I absolutely HATE taking antimuscarinics, too many side effects, but I'm fed up (or fed, rather, in reverse) of throwing up.

NOT looking forward to going into manchester tomorrow, if I can face dragging myself off my arse. But I could REALLY use a bong.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
Down time.  So I am here :)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2012, 04:12:49 PM »
Ice Cream

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
Craving...hmm...I fancy a rollup.

Food, I think I might just be able to eat tomorrow, now I have some decent internecine drug on rx to go with my antibiotic, managed to keep a tin of rice pudding down and a bag of liquorice.

Liquorice, even when I am sick, is usually likely to tempt me, unless I am really, REALLY not well.
 I'll go and grab some 'black mamba' smoking blend from the headshop in town tomorrow, cannabinoids are fantastic antiemetics  (and not to mention I could use the relaxation right now.)

Lost my phone a while back, got a new one in late june, but that means I lost ALL my dealers numbers. It isn't a patch on true weed, in several respects it falls short of expectations. Too short acting being the main complaint, and flavour. Its basically an inert carrier base, sprayed with AM-2201, I suspect the carrier, going from texture and appearance, to be dried Mullein (Verbascum thapsus)

But, at least it does have some plus points-fucking strong, stuff has a kick like a mule on steroids, and its A-legal (I have never given a shit, I refuse to be bound by a law that depends for its existane  on a vast, longstanding, deeply entrenched pack of prejudices and lies, as well as continuous misinformation , and in its application, bullies and threatens those who harm none, and intrude on anybody else's business....thats where 'B:' comes in, namely the legality meaning one can just walk through a shop door,and walk out again with one's smoke, rather than having to fuck about, freezing my scrotum off on some road corner for a couple of hours for the shady shitskinned arse-gremlin to turn up..who has been 'almost there' for the past 2-3 hours.

(and lol, not to mention the place gets good business from me, and I get a fair few freebies. Last time I walked out with a DMT pipe for nothing (meth pipe type thing, aka the 'glass dick'), and two glass bulbs, with ground glass joints. A part for a bong I think, but my mind immediately thought 'DIY kugelrohr bulb-to-bulb vac distillation device....typical autie line of thinking, lol :D)   

Not to mention the odd free sample/tester of various 'legal highs', most of which, the branded, anonymous garbage often sold especially as stimulants (which I don't care for to begin with, save the odd practical use, such as when I have a more or less mandatory all nighter, or intensive study for a project etc.), but plenty of interesting things turn up from time to time, such as AMT, 5-MeO-DALT (despite disliking entactogens in general, and stimulants to boot, I love AMT, I find it a great psychic healer, and helps me work with my PTSD, in working around and with issues it throws up that I can't simply face down)

And kratom. I think I'll grab some when I next go to town, they do a full spectrum alkaloid isolate, which doesn't involve drinking pints of bitter tea, and can, in a pinch, just be poured onto the tongue and washed down with coke. A bit pricy, at least, with a tolerance coming from being on oxy/sometimes shooting it, but its an effective painkiller, and I find I NEED something immediately on getting into town, the walk to/from the tram stops puts so much strain on my knee and hip that it gets absolutely fucking excruciating pretty quickly. Kratom isn't likely to have me nodding, I'd have to consume a ton of extract or strongest 'Maeng Da' variety/strain of leaf, and it cannot be IVed, although of course, I could refine it to produce single alkaloids in pure form, but I see no reason to want that-often, with herbal medicine, in diametric opposition to the common clinical methodology aiming at prescisely targeted 'magic bullet' type approaches, herbal medicine often works LESS well used thusly, there being synergistic effects of one or more plant constituents with others, produces a whole greater than the sum of its parts.

But it does at least leave me able to walk more than a few  tens of meters at a time before stopping to rest it all.

Wouldn't mind some ice cream myself sky. You git. You just sparked off my craving cherry ripple ice cream, or bubblegum sorbet, if I can find any.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2012, 04:57:30 PM »
I want I want I want I want I want I want

pancakes!!!!  with sugar and lemon :P

I wants it NOW  >:D
blah blah blah

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »
YUM! (and the pancakes too, hteehee :P:D)

I love proper english pancakes, (the US idea of a pancake..isn't, as far as I am concerned, although they are edible enough), hm....that might just be my first meal now my stomach has settled down.

I want pancakes and sorbet. Going to wait until I've slept though.

Sugar and lemon is nice...but I prefer lime juice, and sprinkled with lime zest, and then drizzled lightly with honey. I think I might just have to experiment with making some lemon balm extract that could serve as a nice addition to pancakes.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
lime sounds yummy.  as does the sorbet.. or even ice cream :P

i will have to wait until tomorrow for any of it ....

....old mother hubbard lives here :'(
blah blah blah

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
I haven't much in my own cupboards at the moment.

I REALLY hope the sirloin steaks I bought are still good to eat, I've been unable to cook or eat all week more or less. And the shiitake mushrooms to go with them. I want a big plate of fried shiitake, to be served as the accompaniment to steak, pan-fried and marinated in a mixture of half a bottle each of tabasco sauce, and tabasco habanero sauce (makes enough marinade to do two, three steaks even at a push), a big slug each of worcestershire sauce, and 'devil's brown sauce', basically a hot spicy version of HP sauce, black pepper, and a little powdered fly agaric mushroom (MUST be heat-cured and dried to render it nontoxic), and peppery boletes, nature's fungal chilli pepper, seal the moisture in by brushing a little toasted sesame seed oil, then shallow-fry in its own juices until nicely done, but still lovely and tender.

And even better, although I have none, will have to look for some dried ones, but served along with gravy made with morels, and again a little pinch of powdered fly agaric. Absolutely delicious.

I think I'll quickly do my shot of oxy, then go and lay waste to the cold roast chicken in the fridge. If I can find my tabasco sauce that is. I like my chicken served cold, and drenched in chilli sauce.

I do NOT do meat that still moos, or anything I have to bludgeon with a rolling pin in order to make it stop twitching. I like my meat well done, and very, very deceased.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »
Oh nice, very nice!

Randomly found a tub of cherry and vanilla icecream in the freezer, that will go nicely with the 3/4 of a cold roast chicken, drowned in tabasco. Sadly I'm out of the extra hot one though.