Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »
What a dope!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
He studies law,  at the highest level.   In other words 'he knows his stuff' and is not a 'dope'.

blah blah blah

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
I said honestly that your art is nice, but I'll be honest about this too.

You insult people yet you can't take it when people insult you. So what if Bodie is in your eyes a "slut"? You can't just say that without at least expecting a nasty response, after all as the biblical saying goes: "an eye for an eye".

I don't hate you as a person, I'm aware you have issues and personal problems. I can also somewhat relate since I too don't like the majority of humans. But life will get harder if you act like this towards people and not expect consequences. If you want love from people, you need to show a little back.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »
If Brodie want's to call me a nut case in too many words, she can handle being called a Ho. Too fuckin' bad. You have a problem Schleed because I didn't reply to your PM. Everyone has a bone to pick. Enjoy!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2012, 01:53:59 PM »
Erm, I don't really have a problem, after all if you don't want to talk to me on a personal manner than that's okay. I'm not the kind of person who gets offended. :P

If you have a problem with people then don't put petrol onto the flames, it'll only get worse. Unless you want to, but to me it's obvious that you want people to leave you alone.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2012, 01:56:50 PM »
Erm, I don't really have a problem, after all if you don't want to talk to me on a personal manner than that's okay. I'm not the kind of person who gets offended. :P

If you have a problem with people then don't put petrol onto the flames, it'll only get worse. Unless you want to, but to me it's obvious that you want people to leave you alone.

Shove it up your quagmire ass.  :tard:

Offline J_R

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2012, 02:00:04 PM »
Read any law book and you'll see a straight line can't be drawn through anything. There are numerous and sometimes countless shades of gray between black and white. My only suggestion to you is screw on your thinking cap and get busy, and good luck because it looks like you're going to need it.

And what, exactly, does this have to do with what I said?

Are you condemning black and white thinking?

I mean, you're the one shouting "lock up all the racists!" while I condemn his actions but realize that legal action is not the way to go.  So which one of us is having trouble seeing the shades of gray.

I pulled the "I know you are but what am I?" defence from those "law books."
Walk around me not before me, I'll pretend not to ignore ye
But I'll compromise if I realize you can do something for me
I'm ugly and you know it, but you think that I'm a poet
So I'll keep the rhyme if I feel in time, it gets me where I'm going

Flogging Molly, "Selfish Man"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2012, 02:00:36 PM »
I don't know how I'm going to put 1s and 0s up my bumhole. Perhaps I can shove the LAN cable into it. :apondering:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2012, 02:05:50 PM »
That's a good thought Schleed, and I can't otherwise talk to idiots. It never ends with that set.

Offline J_R

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2012, 02:08:07 PM »
Well, I'd rather goto prison for something I did do than get beaten up by cops for something I didn't do, personally but that's just me. Just about all of us agree that that troll going to prison was, at least, OTT, though. herp derp

Personally, I'd rather take a beating and get it over with.  At least while I'm recuperating I'll be free.

Still, would you rather go to prison for something you did that shouldn't have been illegal in the first place?  'cause I don't see a big practical distinction between that and being punished for something you didn't do.

Emphasis on the practical, obviously I realize there is a difference.
Walk around me not before me, I'll pretend not to ignore ye
But I'll compromise if I realize you can do something for me
I'm ugly and you know it, but you think that I'm a poet
So I'll keep the rhyme if I feel in time, it gets me where I'm going

Flogging Molly, "Selfish Man"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2012, 02:22:52 PM »
That's a good thought Schleed, and I can't otherwise talk to idiots. It never ends with that set.

I'm an idiot, but I don't think disagreeing with you constitutes as idiocy. People disagree all the time, even close friends and couples. Just part of life, if you expect compliance in every level then it'll just make things harder for yourself.

I am an honest person, I already have stated that quite a few times. I will honestly like your art, but if you insult people then I'll be honest about that too. To pretend to be nice for the latter is not honesty and is actually being two-faced - you don't like two-faced people right?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »

I'm an idiot, but I don't think disagreeing with you constitutes as idiocy. People disagree all the time, even close friends and couples. Just part of life, if you expect compliance in every level then it'll just make things harder for yourself.

I am an honest person, I already have stated that quite a few times. I will honestly like your art, but if you insult people then I'll be honest about that too. To pretend to be nice for the latter is not honesty and is actually being two-faced - you don't like two-faced people right?

You're talking out your ass, Schleed.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »
I beg to differ.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »
I'd rather take a beating than go to prison, assuming the beating wasn't bad enough to put me in some kinda vegetative state or something

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2012, 02:40:23 PM »
What a fuckin' dope! I've been over it already and not going over it again because I doubt the fourth time would make any difference to a dunce.