Educational

Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2012, 06:55:40 PM »
How does being raped make someone a whore or a slut? Isn't that blaming the victim?

You're right that being raped doesn't make someone a whore or a slut, no more than being a female that Meadow dislikes makes someone a Ho.

It's having sex with men for money that makes someone a whore.

I don't remember her making that post TBH. Either you have the wrong person or I missed it.

Would you like for me to find all the posts where she has called Bodaccea a Ho or slut?

She called me a Ho a few posts back in this thread.

Don't pull the nice guy act, you and Odeon are two peas in a pod. What a fucking fake you are! The only people I had on ignore is you, Hubert and bitch Callaway. Calloway's the only person I really dislike. Passive-aggressive Ho's I absolutely hate.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
How does being raped make someone a whore or a slut? Isn't that blaming the victim?

You're right that being raped doesn't make someone a whore or a slut, no more than being a female that Meadow dislikes makes someone a Ho.

I don't remember her making that post TBH. Either you have the wrong person or I missed it.

Bodie called me every kind of nutcase and I finally called her a slut and Callaway and she have been at it ever since. I keep saying Ho because it seems to piss them off a lot.
(fucking hell - add memory loss to your list of dysfunctions)  No you decided i was a slut because i disagreed with something you said.  Silly.
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:49 PM »
I never said Meadow was blameless. That doesn't justify your disgusting attack on her childhood. You are a massive hypocrite. Just wait till YOUR kids get bullied. What goes around comes around. You like to play the internet tough guy but you are just a keyboard warrior. If you are so brave , why don't you give me your full name, address and phone number. I'd love to see how "tough" you are in person. I feel sorry for your children having an evil, nasty, vindictive immature father.

Uh oh.  Someone is sensitive, just like Meadow was sensitive as a little girl.

Having kids isn't enough to make me a hypocrite darling.  Maybe I am a keyboard warrior.  That sounds pretty cool.  I wonder if I can get a custom license plate :)

You want my name and address to come and fight me?  Really?   :GA:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.

This sensitivity must have come from somewhere.  Did your Daddy touch you Duckie?  Did you like it?  It's okay you know, you were just a kid.  Just because he still makes you wet to think about doesn't make you dirty.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2012, 07:05:13 PM »

Bodie called me every kind of nutcase and I finally called her a slut and Callaway and she have been at it ever since. I keep saying Ho because it seems to piss them off a lot.
(fucking hell - add memory loss to your list of dysfunctions)  No you decided i was a slut because i disagreed with something you said.  Silly.

You were calling me a psycho in too many words and posting straight jacket photo....dipstick and I finally hit you with "slutty". get over yourself. You'll just be a wanker from now on and a waste of time to even respond to....fucking liar. "IF I've said anything" ... bullshit. You're a fuck, what else.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2012, 07:06:04 PM »

This sensitivity must have come from somewhere.  Did your Daddy touch you Duckie?  Did you like it?  It's okay you know, you were just a kid.  Just because he still makes you wet to think about doesn't make you dirty.

:tard:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »

You're on permanent ignore scumbag.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2012, 07:10:15 PM »

I am not buying her 'victim' story.  I have been reading her posts.  SBi was quite correct when he said she gives a different story every time.  One post of hers said she couldn't talk at all.  Another one said she didn't learn to talk until she was an adult.  Makes everything she says quite ambiguous.

I take this into account when she says she was raped and wonder if it was in her head.  Or maybe someone said something about fucking her,  but they probably meant over a cliff.
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2012, 07:12:35 PM »

You're on permanent ignore scumbag.

Oh Noes.  However will you fight me then?

You miss an important point here.  When I was a little kid I was touched inappropriately by the family dog.  It was awful, and I am traumatized.  Most of you would have just died, but I am a survivor.  Therefore, I am not responsible for anything I say.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2012, 07:15:42 PM »
I never said Meadow was blameless. That doesn't justify your disgusting attack on her childhood. You are a massive hypocrite. Just wait till YOUR kids get bullied. What goes around comes around. You like to play the internet tough guy but you are just a keyboard warrior. If you are so brave , why don't you give me your full name, address and phone number. I'd love to see how "tough" you are in person. I feel sorry for your children having an evil, nasty, vindictive immature father.

Uh oh.  Someone is sensitive, just like Meadow was sensitive as a little girl.

Having kids isn't enough to make me a hypocrite darling.  Maybe I am a keyboard warrior.  That sounds pretty cool.  I wonder if I can get a custom license plate :)

You want my name and address to come and fight me?  Really?   :GA:

It was never a big secret I am sensitive. And I honestly don't care what you say about me. I think it is beyond low to use the fact someone was raped to call them a slut. It shows what kind of person you are. It isn't the first time I've seen you acting like a cunt.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2012, 07:16:03 PM »

Kit missed something?  Has that ever happened before?

Yes.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
You bitch... Being able to say yes and no and memorized material or mimick is not the same as being able to talk. I can't talk in real life even today on the everyday. Shows how much you know about autism. You're an incredible fuckwit to be sure.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »

Kit missed something?  Has that ever happened before?

Yes.

When?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »

Would you like for me to find all the posts where she has called Bodaccea a Ho or slut?

She called me a Ho a few posts back in this thread.

Don't pull the nice guy act, you and Odeon are two peas in a pod. What a fucking fake you are! The only people I had on ignore is you, Hubert and bitch Callaway. Calloway's the only person I really dislike. Passive-aggressive Ho's I absolutely hate.

I meant where she said she was a prostitute. I looked back in this thread and it was Hubert that asked if she ever was one, not you.