Educational

Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3637 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012, 12:31:07 AM »
:violin: Lol, my heart bleeds for them, yes indeed, very serious threat to our poor psychopaths. Yes, do stand up for their rights but you'll have to take it to someone who cares because I definitely don't care about their rights or their feelings because apart from their own they haven't any. Just count me out with your campaign for the poor psychopaths of the world but I'd love a speech about how one should care about them and their feelings and their rights too.

FUCK! what a bore you are.

Where it comes to boring you reign supreme.

:lol:

I'm not the one repeating myself... repeating myself... repeating myself... repeating myself...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2012, 12:32:32 AM »
Public shaming, no? You're about as low as they get. Nothing in there deserves a ban. People are rude assholes there every day without any problem. You're just a prime example of what WP is all about. BULLSHIT!

No public shaming.

You asked me to back up my accusations and do some research last night and Ive done it.

If you hadnt asked me to back up my words and called me a liar I wouldnt have done that research

You've only proven that you're a twat.

And we are back to since I cant find anything wrong with your research I´ll just personally attack you.

As I said I´ll be out of here as soon as you stop blaming wp for your own problems.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2012, 12:39:21 AM »
WP is a bunch of manipulative, fast talking NT's for the most part. You"allow" a few LFA's. How good of you.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2012, 12:44:36 AM »
WP is a bunch of manipulative, fast talking NT's for the most part. You"allow" a few LFA's. How good of you.
We allow anyone that is able to post there without having to attack others to prove a point.

Nobody is asked for a diagnosis and while this may sound odd to you we dont question members diagnosis as a way of shaming members either
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:23 AM »
 :violin:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2012, 01:15:45 AM »
I was very mild compared to a lot of people who successfully attack and insult people every day and get away with it. I was the one who was attacked on that board. You further harassing me here only proves what a major asshole you are V. Go suck on your bong and stfu.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »
I2 could do with more irrelevant drama from other forums. This time I'm not being sarcastic about it.

I dunno? Spasticity was set up for all aspies...to troll and whine about I2, and that did not work so well. I am not being sarcastic either.

And i2 isn't set up to whine about WP and other forums?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »
I2 could do with more irrelevant drama from other forums. This time I'm not being sarcastic about it.

I dunno? Spasticity was set up for all aspies...to troll and whine about I2, and that did not work so well. I am not being sarcastic either.

And i2 isn't set up to whine about WP and other forums?

Nope.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2012, 03:21:52 AM »
Then it isn't a free speech site after all. I hate this site and most of its people as much as WP's. Good riddance to all of you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2012, 03:54:13 AM »
Then it isn't a free speech site after all. I hate this site and most of its people as much as WP's. Good riddance to all of you.

Are you free to talk about Wrong Planet?, AFF?, What makes you laugh?, what song you are listening to? what are you doing now? who is hitting who with hammers?
Yes.

Is is set up to whine about a particular or all forums? No. It is not set up fir that purpose.

If other forums are discussed here in the general flow of conversation or over some thread, is that a problem? No.

I would say that this almost defines "free".
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2012, 04:11:06 AM »
Meadow,  it is free in as much you can slag WP off as much as you like here and won't face any action.

You will have the responses of the members, though.  I usually pay little attention to threads about WP.  I dislike the site,  mainly it's rules.  Therefore, to me, posts that continually whine about WP are boring and if i don't ignore them i may post the occasional yawn or something.  However, i happen to like V.  I find him reasonable.  I think if you had been treated badly at WP then V is the right man to go to.  He has looked into things for you and his conclusion seems to be what i have seen here,  that is you are very quick to attack and blame others.  I sincerely hope one day you will learn from this.  Don't you see a familiar pattern emerging?   I am not attacking you, or being nasty.  I actually think you have potential to be an interesting member.  It just won't happen until you can look at your actions and say "Well, ok, i was out of order"
blah blah blah

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2012, 04:16:22 AM »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2012, 04:30:56 AM »

I haven't lost anything. You're the loser Sockpuppet.

Les and Bodaccea thanks for your decent replies. I'm really burned out with human race and have little tolerance left. Just a simple honest fact.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2012, 04:33:01 AM »
I thought you had me on ignore. :)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2012, 04:51:46 AM »
Les and Bodaccea thanks for your decent replies. I'm really burned out with human race and have little tolerance left. Just a simple honest fact.

At least that was an honest reply.  Saying you are 'burned out'.  I have been there and it is not good.  I hope that in saying that then you are at least seeing that you are being awfully snappy with some people and are responsible, at least partly for some of the conflicts online?  Anyway,  message boards are full of misunderstandings, and i find a certain amount of tolerence is needed if i participate.  It may not be a good place for you, right now, if you are feeling that way.  I am not saying "Go away" or anything like that to be horrid to you,  more like come back when you are in a better frame of mind.  I hope you feel better soon anyway.
blah blah blah