Educational

Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3667 times)

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »
Well what *are* you here to talk about?

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »
Not anything personal. WTF *are* you here to talk about?

I see, you're just a sock puppet troll.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2012, 10:03:05 PM »
And the personal attacks begin...

I'm not here to talk about anything in particular.

Wait. I'm a sockpuppet who created an account in 2007 for the purpose of harassing you 5 years later.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2012, 10:09:45 PM »
Yes, you are a troll for trying to antagonize so from here on you are on ignore.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2012, 10:59:00 PM »
V is on ignore too. Just sick of the ongoing, shit- stirring bullshit on your part. You are beyond pathetic.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2012, 11:07:59 PM »
You asked for this so here we go:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4427275.html#4427275
Heres hyperlexian "harassing" you(there was a small misunderstanding )
You kept trying to argue with her heres her saying she doesnt have a clue what you are disagreeing about:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4427325.html#4427325

Heres her post after you told her to reread your post in order to find out the disagreement(still harassment here just someone trying to find out why are you disagreeing with them which is the most common thing on online boards):
I just don't understand, but of course you have no obligation to explain. it's just really helpful to provide clarification when discussing issues so that meaningful discussion can ensue. otherwise the discussion can't go anywhere. we have a variety of communication needs and differences here on the forum, so people can always benefit from examples, clarification, etc.

Heres you accusing her of provoking you(even though as we stated previously she was just trying to find out why you were disagreeing with her)
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4427365.html#4427365

This is just one out of many examples that show that the people that"harassed" you were in most occasions provoked by you

I was going to analyze the whitney houston is dead thread but PSP did it first.

Ps: I understand that you "cant" access the website(there are several ways of doing so if you wanted) but this is just my last attempt of showing to others why you were banned and I know that you wont agree with this assertion no matter how much research I do.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2012, 11:17:34 PM »
I hope that helps you feel better. I'm not the best around communication but hey, I'm autistic. As I said in this thread, the environment at WP is rude and insulting to autistic people on a daily basis and I can't be there because of it. When I'm insulted I'm going to insult back. No mystery there.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2012, 11:44:23 PM »
You are a massive fucking dick V. A fucking low-life worm and a manipulator like a lot of fast talking sociopaths. I wasn't asking to go back to the funny farm to begin with, ASSHOLE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2012, 11:50:31 PM »
Public shaming, no? You're about as low as they get. Nothing in there deserves a ban. People are rude assholes there every day without any problem. You're just a prime example of what WP is all about. BULLSHIT!

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2012, 12:21:09 AM »
Public shaming, no? You're about as low as they get. Nothing in there deserves a ban. People are rude assholes there every day without any problem. You're just a prime example of what WP is all about. BULLSHIT!

No public shaming.

You asked me to back up my accusations and do some research last night and Ive done it.

If you hadnt asked me to back up my words and called me a liar I wouldnt have done that research
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2012, 12:23:05 AM »
I2 could do with more irrelevant drama from other forums. This time I'm not being sarcastic about it.

I dunno? Spasticity was set up for all aspies...to troll and whine about I2, and that did not work so well. I am not being sarcastic either.

:rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
:violin: Lol, my heart bleeds for them, yes indeed, very serious threat to our poor psychopaths. Yes, do stand up for their rights but you'll have to take it to someone who cares because I definitely don't care about their rights or their feelings because apart from their own they haven't any. Just count me out with your campaign for the poor psychopaths of the world but I'd love a speech about how one should care about them and their feelings and their rights too.

FUCK! what a bore you are.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2012, 12:27:04 AM »

No public shaming.

You asked me to back up my accusations and do some research last night and Ive done it.

If you hadnt asked me to back up my words and called me a liar I wouldnt have done that research

You've only proven that you're a twat.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2012, 12:28:18 AM »
Looks pretty conclusive to me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2012, 12:29:14 AM »
:violin: Lol, my heart bleeds for them, yes indeed, very serious threat to our poor psychopaths. Yes, do stand up for their rights but you'll have to take it to someone who cares because I definitely don't care about their rights or their feelings because apart from their own they haven't any. Just count me out with your campaign for the poor psychopaths of the world but I'd love a speech about how one should care about them and their feelings and their rights too.

FUCK! what a bore you are.

Where it comes to boring you reign supreme.