Educational

Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3627 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2012, 02:51:40 PM »
Spongy huh?   Dont think we ever really met.  I was just wondering if moog was here, he's the only WP mod I really know other than HL.

I dont like much attention and I was barely noticed by most people until someone thought Id make a good mod.

As a matter of fact there are several members that are surprised when I offer to help them with mod tools because they hadnt noticed my badge.

I mainly worked with "hopeless" cases(those that other mods have given up on) and a some members that started a friendship before I became a mod and had issues with the other mods.

Im not sure how Sall(she was the first one to suggest me as a mod) noticed me.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2012, 02:53:30 PM »
Your posting doesn't show how long I was harassed unjustly by a single manipulative individual who had no reason or justification to behave that way and after I finally reacted to him and called him an asshole several times. I should have gone to mods it is true but I'm used to handling my own problems. You obviously have a personal vendetta against me and I think you're pathetic to still be here wanting to bash me over little or nothing. The guy was an absolute asshole and I had a right to call him an asshole when I finally did. You're definitely a dick, no doubt about it.
Sorry but its time to bed

I will look into the you are all sociopaths comment as soon as I wake up and I´ll let you and other members know whatever I can find on that issue
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2012, 02:56:51 PM »
You do that. I never said anything of the kind.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:58:52 PM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
If I said you are a bunch of psychopaths it was the group who were harassing me in that thread but I don't believe I said that. Real big of you to continue beating me down V.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2012, 03:26:52 PM »
Spongy huh?   Dont think we ever really met.  I was just wondering if moog was here, he's the only WP mod I really know other than HL.

I know Moog. I like moog and he likes me....or something
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
I will say it now however. WP is overrun by a bunch of sociopaths who have no regard whatsoever for anyone except themselves and do nothing all day long but brag about it too. That is not an ASD's related problem. It's a sociopathy related problem. So yes, WP is home to the sociopath and I want nothing to do with it. WP isnt helping the autism community, it's hurting it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »
I want to see Alex and Tambourine Man in a knife fight
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
I want to see Alex and Tambourine Man in a knife fight

I got an interesting message on FB from his now ex gf. I think from what I have read there and here about those two, they are two peas in a pod.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »
The WP drama still going on? :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2012, 05:16:54 PM »
"WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths..."

Goddamn, it's like a BROKEN RECORD!!! :facepalm2:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2012, 05:19:59 PM »
I2 could do with more irrelevant drama from other forums. This time I'm not being sarcastic about it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
"WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths..."

Goddamn, it's like a BROKEN RECORD!!! :facepalm2:

:violin:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »
I2 could do with more irrelevant drama from other forums. This time I'm not being sarcastic about it.

It's what it thrives on. Drama in general.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2012, 08:11:34 PM »
If I said you are a bunch of psychopaths it was the group who were harassing me in that thread but I don't believe I said that. Real big of you to continue beating me down V.

ORLY?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4430955.html#4430955

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »

I dunno? Spasticity was set up for all aspies...to troll and whine about I2, and that did not work so well. I am not being sarcastic either.