Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9188 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #375 on: March 30, 2012, 12:11:26 AM »
Good, since you want to quote that I'm putting you on ignore too. You are a waste of space anyway, IMO.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #376 on: March 30, 2012, 12:43:51 AM »
Looks like the snake got cut in the neck in the picture.

I couldn't look at it long enough to tell what it was exactly.

If you squeeze one just right, and apply the right pressure to the spine you can rupture all that soft pink flesh across the throat.  Very little blood, just squirming, agonized snake flesh slowly suffocating.  Breaking the spine to end it quicker requires a lot of twisting, hard on the wrists.  Better to sit back and watch the slow agony.

You should see how this thing used to eat.  When a mouse is being constricted its eyeballs pop out and most of the guts may spray out the ass.  Blood gushes from the mouth and they lay there with an agonal breath pattern until they finally go limp and are devoured.

Wanna hear how far a dog can crawl with it's large intestine wrapped around three legs after being hit by a car?  How about how long it takes for a kitten to stop kicking when it is being hanged from a poorly designed toy?

Lucky for her she wasn't here when Pig posted his animal cruelty pictures or she would have run away screaming.

Could be worse, someone could post Zippocat.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: March 30, 2012, 12:59:13 AM »
Looks like the snake got cut in the neck in the picture.

I couldn't look at it long enough to tell what it was exactly.

If you squeeze one just right, and apply the right pressure to the spine you can rupture all that soft pink flesh across the throat.  Very little blood, just squirming, agonized snake flesh slowly suffocating.  Breaking the spine to end it quicker requires a lot of twisting, hard on the wrists.  Better to sit back and watch the slow agony.

You should see how this thing used to eat.  When a mouse is being constricted its eyeballs pop out and most of the guts may spray out the ass.  Blood gushes from the mouth and they lay there with an agonal breath pattern until they finally go limp and are devoured.

Wanna hear how far a dog can crawl with it's large intestine wrapped around three legs after being hit by a car?  How about how long it takes for a kitten to stop kicking when it is being hanged from a poorly designed toy?

Lucky for her she wasn't here when Pig posted his animal cruelty pictures or she would have run away screaming.

Could be worse, someone could post Zippocat.

Googles Zippocat.

:o

Yes, that would definitely be worse.

P7PSP

« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2012, 01:04:47 AM »
That's a pretty fucked up excuse for humor.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #379 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:41 AM »
I've seen stuff even worse than that too. Seen a pig's head being chopped off while it's alive, a dog being gutted open, a crab's head being cut off with scissors, yep, a lot of animal cruelty shit out there on the internet.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #380 on: March 30, 2012, 09:05:33 AM »
I've seen stuff even worse than that too. Seen a pig's head being chopped off while it's alive, a dog being gutted open, a crab's head being cut off with scissors, yep, a lot of animal cruelty shit out there on the internet.

I was an veterinary technician for 13 years.  Spent 4 of those years working in an overnight emergency hospital.  Didn't need the internet to see some awful shit.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »

I was an veterinary technician for 13 years.  Spent 4 of those years working in an overnight emergency hospital.  Didn't need the internet to see some awful shit.

What's the worst thing you ever saw?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #382 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »

Hmm.  So many different things that are bad in different ways. 

The dog dragging itself across the street with his intestines wrapped around his legs was the worst in terms of gore. 

The kitten who accidentally hung himself on a piece of string with a feather tied to the end was the most heartbreaking.  The owner set it up for them to play with while he was away at work for the day.  Poor thing broke all his claws off trying to save himself, and his brother was curled up under the body when the owner arrived home.  They were only 9 weeks old. 

Worst thing in the way of human brutality was a biker who anally raped his wife's pug to get back at her for an argument they had.  Ripped the poor thing up pretty bad.

After 13 years everything kind of runs together.  Bad shit every day, just different flavors.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: March 30, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »

The dog dragging itself across the street with his intestines wrapped around his legs was the worst in terms of gore. 

The kitten who accidentally hung himself on a piece of string with a feather tied to the end was the most heartbreaking.  The owner set it up for them to play with while he was away at work for the day.  Poor thing broke all his claws off trying to save himself, and his brother was curled up under the body when the owner arrived home.  They were only 9 weeks old. 

Worst thing in the way of human brutality was a biker who anally raped his wife's pug to get back at her for an argument they had.  Ripped the poor thing up pretty bad.

After 13 years everything kind of runs together.  Bad shit every day, just different flavors.

Did the dog who crawled across the street with his intestines wrapped around his legs survive?  I met a child who had his intestines spill out when his abdomen was cut open by the riding lawn mower on which his mom was giving him a ride when they hit a bump and he fell off.  I met him in the waiting room of a nearby children's hospital when his mom was bringing him to occupational therapy.  She told me how she was trying to hold them back from coming out more and someone brought her a wet towel to hold over them while they raced to the hospital.

I hope that the wife left her dog rapist biker husband and he went to jail for hurting the pug.  Did the pug survive its injuries?

I'm just sad for the owner and the kittens.  It's sad that he thought that a piece of string and a feather tied on the end was an appropriate plaything for a baby.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #384 on: March 30, 2012, 10:32:31 AM »

Did the dog who crawled across the street with his intestines wrapped around his legs survive?  I met a child who had his intestines spill out when his abdomen was cut open by the riding lawn mower on which his mom was giving him a ride when they hit a bump and he fell off.  I met him in the waiting room of a nearby children's hospital when his mom was bringing him to occupational therapy.  She told me how she was trying to hold them back from coming out more and someone brought her a wet towel to hold over them while they raced to the hospital.

I hope that the wife left her dog rapist biker husband and he went to jail for hurting the pug.  Did the pug survive its injuries?

I'm just sad for the owner and the kittens.  It's sad that he thought that a piece of string and a feather tied on the end was an appropriate plaything for a baby.

The first dog was put to sleep, the biker had the cops called on him when he showed up to the clinic after we told his wife what had happened and starting banging on the locked doors and making verbal threats (at 2 am).  He left and I never heard if the cops caught up to him or not.  The toy the kitten was playing with was actually marketed to cats.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: March 30, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »

The first dog was put to sleep, the biker had the cops called on him when he showed up to the clinic after we told his wife what had happened and starting banging on the locked doors and making verbal threats (at 2 am).  He left and I never heard if the cops caught up to him or not.  The toy the kitten was playing with was actually marketed to cats.

That's just heartbreaking that somebody is marketing a garrote for cats as a safe kitty toy.  I thought that the guy made the toy for his kittens himself.  I pictured him tying feathers onto a miniblind cord or something like that, which I know to be completely inappropriate for a baby to play with.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: March 30, 2012, 11:00:04 AM »
Yeah, but wasn't the toy made to be waved around and not just hanging on something?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: March 30, 2012, 11:01:43 AM »
Yeah, but wasn't the toy made to be waved around and not just hanging on something?

Yes, good point.

It probably would be fine with "adult supervision."

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: March 30, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »

That's just heartbreaking that somebody is marketing a garrote for cats as a safe kitty toy. 

???

I pictured him tying feathers onto a miniblind cord or something like that, which I know to be completely inappropriate for a baby to play with.

:facepalm2:

well, obviously

fucking idiot....

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: March 30, 2012, 11:15:01 AM »

That's just heartbreaking that somebody is marketing a garrote for cats as a safe kitty toy. 

???

I pictured him tying feathers onto a miniblind cord or something like that, which I know to be completely inappropriate for a baby to play with.

:facepalm2:

well, obviously

fucking idiot....

In case you aren't getting it because you don't know what a garrote is, it's a cord tied onto a stick that is used to strangle someone.  The stick gives mechanical advantage to tighten the loop of cord around the neck.  The kitten effectively garroted himself with the cat toy when he became tangled in the cord.