Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9371 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2012, 08:26:51 AM »
Odeon a good guy? Meh...he is ok i suppose  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
If I was looking for sympathy I wouldn't look here. Maybe you're not so bright yourself, Les. Sparring is a good diversionary tactic if that's your interest. Looking for sympathy is pathetic. I only stated a few facts to some fellow idiots.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
Is that why you came back, then? You don't know any other way to interact with people?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
I'm just familiar with this forum and don't go to any others. I won't be here long. I piss people off somewhat but it's only people who piss me off. Hyperlexia is a fake who also goes around insulting people a lot and talking down to people. She just covers it up with a lot of words. The role has gone to her head. She really isnt qualified for the job. She's very aggressive in your face for a moderator. All the other moderators there are exceptionally good however and that was nice to see this time. And likewise get away with banning someone at the drop of a hat who merely disagrees with her and call it an insult. Feminists whine and get on everyone's nerves and can't qualify as a personal insult. Using her moderator status to push her weight around is rather unbecoming too. She had been in my face already for only mildly disagreeing with her and didn't know when to back off. Maybe I don't need to be there but I didn't deserved to be banned for that.

I'm here expressing frustration about what happened there as the title says. I'm sure you get tired of getting people from WP voicing their issues and can understand that.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:08:09 PM by Meadow »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:19 PM »
Yes, I'm tired of the bitching and the whining about WP. OTOH, this place exists to no small part because Alex Plank's little enterprise generates a lot of it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2012, 05:14:37 PM »
If I was looking for sympathy I wouldn't look here. Maybe you're not so bright yourself, Les. Sparring is a good diversionary tactic if that's your interest. Looking for sympathy is pathetic. I only stated a few facts to some fellow idiots.

I dunno Meadow I figure i am as smart as I need to be and a bit more than yoursaelf.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2012, 06:09:38 PM »
Okay, I definitely have better things to do.

No you don't  :hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2012, 06:11:36 PM »

I dunno Meadow I figure i am as smart as I need to be and a bit more than yoursaelf.

If being an honest person means I'm stupid then I'm very stupid. I don't feel any need to defend myself or have anything to prove.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »
Okay, I definitely have better things to do.

No you don't  :hahaha:

Speak for yourself.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »
I don't want anything to do with forums anymore.

Good thing to post ... here ... in a forum  :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2012, 06:16:30 PM »

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2012, 03:26:51 AM »
Since Im the one that brought things here I guess I need to explain a few things.

Hyperlexian has her own opinion on feminist movements however thats not why Meadow was banned.
Several threads that are against feminism have been active on wrongplanet and we just look for comments that are personal attacks(from either side) to remove them and contact members on a friendly manner.

Why was Meadow banned?.
Because she attacked several members and she was a returning banned member that was banned just for that so several moderators started considering banning her and I asked them to give her a last chance.

Meadow was approached about this last chance weeks ago and she said she understood that her attitude needed to be changed(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to).

She seemed to calm down after that and things were nice for a while.  Apparently she attacked someone on the parenting forum on friday?(taking a break from wp for personal reasons but one of the last posts I read was mummy_of_peanut saying she´d contact you for personal attacks on a member) and she did a personal attack on a group which isnt acceptable(we tend to turn a blind eye towards this rule but due to the nature of the situation they had to make sure there was no rule breaking of any kind) this added to the last warning is what got her banned.

Proffumoaffair aka Gredene was a returning troll that had a thing for personal attacks and harassing other members. He was also banned on AFF and we tried to talk with him about things but he was obsessed about harassing certain members(this arent my words but the words of some people that are way more familiar with him than me). 
So yes if you are looking for a forum where people like him are allowed to run free you are going to need to create your own forum since he doesnt seem interested in this place which would be the only available choice right now.
I believe he sent you his email address and I can provide it to you if he didnt.

As I said when I was contacting you I´d like to help you as much as possible but you had to make an effort from your part to remain at wrongplanet and you were unable to do so.

The red X thing is something that involves alex and he isnt involved with the site.   We´ve tried contacting him a few times for other admin issues(fixing renaeden´s account that someone messed with...) but he hasnt done any of this things so we´ve given up on contacting him.

If any of us had wanted to treat you unfairly we would have done so when several members(including yourself) said that you were Meadow, however we believe in second chances and considering that a moderator spotted your rule breaking pattern on day one and asked me to contact a few members from here and you were privately contacted about your behaviour several times I believe that you were unable to use your second chance properly.

Hope that you eventually find whatever you are looking for though
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
The red X thing is something that involves alex and he isnt involved with the site.   We´ve tried contacting him a few times for other admin issues(fixing renaeden´s account that someone messed with...) but he hasnt done any of this things so we´ve given up on contacting him.
Had wondered what happened there, heh. Maybe I will start a new account there when I get holidays again.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2012, 06:36:23 AM »

If being an honest person means I'm stupid then I'm very stupid. I don't feel any need to defend myself or have anything to prove.

No honesty doesn't make one stupid. That would be a rather stupid conclusion. In all honesty you do not come across as either bright nor stupid. Nor do you seem to come off as particularly hard done by or special. You are just another member here. Same as me and countless others on here. Each with their idiocentricities and crosses to bear.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2012, 09:50:39 AM »
(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to)

What would be the point of that?  Providing screen shots of private conversations between yourself and a member you are moderating on a separate board to "prove" something to uninvolved people on an uninvolved site?  This doesn't sound unethical and creepy to you?  At the very least obsequious?