Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9332 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »
I haven't thought of you for MONTHS! I don't care!
I'm not angry with you anymore and wtf about me having a crush on you????

I can't believe this rages on still. I pmed you on AFF you are unbanned btw. And I let you know the "duckfetishgirl" on here wasn't me. Clearly you haven't read it! You are making yourself miserable assuming the worst of people. I asked questions about you because I was curious. Not because I was plotting to hurt you! You still owe LG an apology for hurting her but of course you are never wrong. Oh no! Isabel is never in the wrong!

You are the Satan in your OWN personal hell! It is all in your head. Just remember that!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
I have a fine life, better than yours by a long shot, undoubtedly, and owe no apology whatsoever to Postwhores. Get a life!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2012, 07:10:51 PM »

I can't believe this rages on still. I pmed you on AFF you are unbanned btw. And I let you know the "duckfetishgirl" on here wasn't me. Clearly you haven't read it! You are making yourself miserable assuming the worst of people. I asked questions about you because I was curious. Not because I was plotting to hurt you! You still owe LG an apology for hurting her but of course you are never wrong. Oh no! Isabel is never in the wrong!

You are the Satan in your OWN personal hell! It is all in your head. Just remember that!
^^nice get back

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »

^^nice get back

No oyu don't. You are still obsessing about old drama with me and tbh I find it quite amusing.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »
Don't flatter yourself. You aren't anything to obsess over. I have a good memory, and just familiar with your sick problems and behaviors.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
I have a fine life, better than yours by a long shot, undoubtedly, and owe no apology whatsoever to Postwhores. Get a life!

If you did have a life you wouldn't be here stirring up shit. You are insane. :hahaha: :hahaha:

You are one sick woman. You need to be committed.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
Don't flatter yourself. You aren't anything to obsess over. I have a good memory, and just familiar with your sick problems and behaviors.

You have a fine way of showing it! You accuse people of being me. You accuse people of being Fnord. You lash out at people for no reason. You are a narcissist and enjoy the drama. You read into posts and see attacks which aren't there. You are nice one minute then mean and nasty the next. You are unstable and a bit scary. I feel sorry for you. LG does too. You're worse than Violet Yoshi. Why don't you forget the past and move on?

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2012, 08:00:19 PM »
Oh no! DuckFetishGirl is back! And she's making my life a living Hell! That witch is putting sand in my ditch just like everyone else! I'm the only true autistic on this forum. Everyone else either has schizophrenia or they are sociopaths! Same applys to WP. WP, AFF, and I2 were "supposed" to be forums for autistics, but they are just venues for sociopaths to prey on autistics, just like they do in real life!

DuckFetishGirl, I'm far superior to you as a human being. I'm more beautiful than you are. I have a better personality than you do. And I'm sure as hell not some fat, shit-obsessed lesbian psycho, unlike you!

No one on here knows me. I'm an autistic savant, I can paint goddamn it! Paint! PAINT!

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:26 PM »

So brain damage causes autism and makes you smarter? I'm going to go hit myself in the head with a hammer.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »
Brain damage causes savant syndrome and savant syndrome isn't limited to the mentally retarded. Some have average, above average and even superior intelligence. I had early infantile autism and classic autism as a child. I didn't talk until well into my adult life and still difficult in many ways.

Good luck with the hammer.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »
Brain damage causes savant syndrome
citation please.............The above statement is not true in most cases of brain damage.

I would like evidence that it is true in any case.

I expect nothing but a smartass reply, from you meadow. So unless you have that citation.....

does anyone have evidence of this?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:46 PM »
Look it up. It isn't my job to educate you. Nothing would be a bigger waste of time.

And for all those on this site who badger and belittle others, I hope you die and come back an animal who suffers many years at the hands of humans. You will have it coming to you.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2012, 09:31:49 PM »
???

Well I am one of those who got brain damage but there was no savant syndrome for me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
Look it up. It isn't my job to educate you. Nothing would be a bigger waste of time.

And for all those on this site who badger and belittle others, I hope you die and come back an animal who suffers many years at the hands of humans. You will have it coming to you.
no problem...it was an honest query. as I said I expect nothing less from you.

found it:

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/09/05/10-most-fascinating-savants-in-the-world/