Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 47888 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1590 on: July 15, 2022, 10:39:39 AM »
Of all the weird yard art you see, I think this guy should get a prize.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1591 on: July 15, 2022, 10:43:32 AM »
For some reason Chrome winked out after downloading these images and I lost the page of the Nederlander who made this.
I'll find it again, maybe; he's got more.

Awesome scooter idea!

Anyone into Steampunk, besides me?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1592 on: July 15, 2022, 11:04:34 AM »
I don't have any Ukrainian stamps...

I have a few from the Iron Curtain era of the fifties and sixties. A complete mint collection of "Ukraine" overstamped on Hitler Heads from Nazi occupation. Not many really. None of them are worth much, not even the Nazi ones.

Want to help their efforts, some? How's this for an idea?
Every country which supports Ukraine should have their houses of government declare THAT STAMP as legal for postage in their countries and purchase hundreds of millions of them worldwide.
I'd buy a sheet.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 11:26:33 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1593 on: July 15, 2022, 11:06:48 AM »

I have a huge amount of respect for the Ukraine people. They are badass.

Whole heartedly agree. 
I want a President with a backbone like theirs, too.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 11:14:57 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1594 on: July 16, 2022, 05:04:15 AM »
Gopher Gary, one of your cousins, I presume?

I'd be proud!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1595 on: July 16, 2022, 06:24:12 PM »
 :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1596 on: July 18, 2022, 06:24:55 AM »
WARNING!!! SCAM ALERT!!!
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around the big 24 hr Tescos car park.
When you are putting your shopping away, they ask you for a lift to McDonalds. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes off her clothes and starts climbing all over and pawing you, while she keeps you busy the other one takes your wallet!

I had my wallet taken on the 7th, 8th, 10th, twice yesterday and probably again tomorrow. Tescos sells wallets for £2.99 but I found some at the Poundland for only £1 so I bought all they had. These two harlots not only take your wallet but you never even make it to McDonalds-- so I've already lost 10 kgs!
Keep a lookout for them They are really working this scam. (I find that lunch time and around 5:30pm are best).
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 07:11:24 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1597 on: July 18, 2022, 07:42:23 AM »
 :orly:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1598 on: July 18, 2022, 07:51:40 AM »
I thought this was fake, until I saw a video of him doing this in real time with a fork and a straw.
Wish I could find that vid again.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:32:31 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1599 on: July 26, 2022, 03:20:07 PM »
 :GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1600 on: July 26, 2022, 03:22:48 PM »
 :apondering:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1601 on: July 26, 2022, 03:23:19 PM »

My lamp has been spying on me this whole time.
 :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1602 on: July 26, 2022, 03:24:47 PM »
 :bigcry:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1603 on: July 31, 2022, 08:59:42 PM »
WTF!?!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1604 on: July 31, 2022, 09:11:00 PM »
 :dunno: