Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 48372 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1395 on: May 15, 2022, 06:50:48 PM »
Aren't you tired of it all?

I don't give shit about being like everyone else, but seriously?

My mention is not wrong!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1396 on: May 15, 2022, 06:54:38 PM »
Now, this offends me.
I feel the Sting, here. I might call the Police.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1397 on: May 15, 2022, 07:01:30 PM »
If you read my little rant about Americans using any fucking thing they can think of to measure things,  "EXCEPT AN ESTABLISHED METRIC SYSTEM, FFS,"  I found another example. I am NOT wrong about this stupid crap.
Check this dumb shit out, using software.
If they "needed" to use imaging software to determine the height of a treeline, how about taking a picture of a meter rule?  FFS!

Using a fat white guy as a measuring stick might be satire.  :zoinks:

I try to make my comments a part of the joke, but the metric thing really does irritate the hell out of me to be most honest.
I may go too far sometimes.

Pounds (which of the several?), cups, tablespoons, teaspoons, Fahrenheit, grains (which kind?), hands (don't try it), miles, acres, gauge (wire gauge, metal gauge, drill gauge, shotgun gauge, tree gauge, inclination gauge - all different!), caliber (just, no!)
Really, don't get me started, you have no idea how I can get......

When we have to double translate half of what we try to say to the rest of the world, are we actually communicating?

I am just keeping the obvious joke running, mostly, but DAMN IT! We are not even up to measuring liquids, yet.
 :lol1:

Sorry, can't seem to spell anymore.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:22:25 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1398 on: May 16, 2022, 08:25:00 AM »
 :puke:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:27:00 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1399 on: May 16, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
Don't know much about physics, but sometimes you can see it working right in front of you.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1400 on: May 16, 2022, 01:00:19 PM »
Sometimes, going with the grain makes no sense.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #1401 on: May 16, 2022, 09:15:29 PM »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1402 on: May 19, 2022, 05:41:44 AM »
 :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 05:43:21 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1403 on: May 19, 2022, 05:45:09 AM »
I've had Moosehead beer, but this ...?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1404 on: May 19, 2022, 05:49:06 AM »
OCD much?
I would wait for this. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1405 on: May 19, 2022, 05:53:33 AM »
Come on, John!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1406 on: May 19, 2022, 06:58:30 AM »
I think this is a Michael Caine character.
Not sure.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1407 on: May 21, 2022, 06:30:51 AM »
These guys could bring the Baby Formula!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1408 on: May 21, 2022, 06:31:29 AM »
The horror!  The HORROR!

Don't know the movie, but I think this Tony Aiello being forced to watch.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 03:47:38 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1409 on: May 21, 2022, 06:32:40 AM »
Probably need a few more of these signs up, everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 06:35:32 AM by DirtDawg »