Author Topic: so, whatever happened to eris ?  (Read 1877 times)

eris

so, whatever happened to eris ?
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
yeah. bitch, moan, complain... hate it if you want, but i'm going to start posting again. i dont think anyone is really going to come at me irl anymore. ive been in a bad mood, and if you read the thread you'll find out why. I've had quite an adventure.

here is the tl;dr version

I got evicted december 2d. I knew it was coming. Went to a homeless shelter for like a week, and they convinced me to check myself into a psych hospital. i was there for 2 weeks, i got diagnosed with high functioning autism and post traumatic stress disorder. Then i went to something like a halfway house, and HATED IT. 4 days and I left. Went back to the homeless shelter and stayed about a week, then I found another apartment a few days ago and moved in :)

Here is the long, boring version...

I told some of you guys this, but I lost my apartment and because of the "gas well people" it is really really hard to find an apartment in my area. So, I just left. I left most of my stuff there actually, just got in my car and left. I went to 'the mission". It's a homeless shelter, but not that bad. Had to follow rules and go to church but it's actually an ok place full of caring people. A social worker talked to me, and thought I should get some help. I was pretty depressed, and she thought I should get tested for autism once and for all. So I checked myself voluntarily into the local hospital's psychiatric ward. I stayed there for 2 weeks, and took about a thousand tests. They told me I do NOT have antisocial personality disorder, or ANY personality disorder, and I am not bipolar or any of that nonsense. I have post traumatic stress disorder, and pretty damn bad. I started taking Prozac and Tegratol and honestly, I feel a lot better already. I also got tested extensively for autism. Turns out, Im not really aspie; they say that is kinda unlikely because of the selective mutism and a few other traits i do or dont have. But I am autistic. I was diagnosed high functioning autism.

The hospital wasnt a bad place either. Lots of nice nurses to talk to, and there were 2 wards actually, one where the really crazy people go that like to sing at 4am to imaginary friends, and the unit i was on, just for people with problems. I met a lot of nice people. And of course this wouldn't be an eris story without a boy... there was someone I've known for 20 years and went to high school with there. You might remember me telling a story about how in 1996 I had a threesome in the woods and saw the biggest dick I ever saw in my life, but, oh well, it was him :D Got to know him all over again. We made out in the laundry room a few times >:D He has a lot of issues too, drug problems just like me. Homeless problems just like me. I sure know how to pick'em. Stayed in contact of course, he spent the night here last night. I don't know where it is going . There is another boy anyway. Wait, wait I'll get to that part.

So, after I left the hospital I went to something like a halfway house. This is when I talked to squid and checked in with y'all. I HATED IT. I absolutely will not live with 17 other bitches women with 16 other bad personalities (one girls didn't have a personality) so I just left. I went back to the homeless shelter. When I got there there a boy I had become friends with ran up to me practically crying so happy to see me. He said he regretted not keeping in touch and now that he had the second chance he wasn't going to blow it again. We spent the next 6 days inseparable. We spent Christmas together :) Ok here is the bad news, he is only 18 years old and is also a recovering drug addict. I told you I know how to pick'em.

So 3 days ago I found an apartment !!! It's just an efficiency, but IDC. And it is only like 2 mile away from my old place. The boy came over, immediately, and had half my clothes off before we made it into the apartment. Here is the bad news. He got accepted into the mens halfway house and moved in yesterday. They DO NOT want him to see me. I am 13 years older than him and also a recovering addict and, well, the just dont want him to see me. He says he will anyway, and will find a way around it. We will see. We will see. I like him, really. He's got the cutest little country accent and the cutest little ass and, well, we will see. He said he will stop by after work tonight if he can. I hope he can. And last night the boy I went to high school with spent the night. He likes me a lot, he says, and could even fall in love with me but he doesn't want to be hurt, and wants to take things very very very slow. Thats probably a really great idea. Neither of these guys are my boyfriend, so, we will see...

So, today I went to the cricket store and got one of those thingamajigs that plug into your laptop to give you innerwebs, and here I am. Shiny and new.  :cbc:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: so, whatever happened to eris ?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »
WOW!  You have been very busy.  It's great to see you're back.

If you don't mind talking about it, what triggered the PTSD?

eris

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:05:23 PM »
hi callaway. I dont mind talking a little about it. I was abused when I was a kid. My mom let someone molest me for years. That's about it.

P7PSP

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »
Here I thought you would grow out of the weirdness and autism.  :dunno: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 10:11:28 PM »
I think I will always be weird  :santa:

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 10:12:23 PM »
hi callaway. I dont mind talking a little about it. I was abused when I was a kid. My mom let someone molest me for years. That's about it.
I missed this post. Did not intend to seem callous.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »

That's horrible.  I'm so sorry that it happened to you.  Mothers are supposed to protect their children, not let some sick evil twisted person molest them.  I would want to kill or castrate anyone that hurt my daughter like that.

eris

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
I missed this post. Did not intend to seem callous.

lol, it's ok. i knew what you meant :)

I'm really over most of it, it just left me with a lot of anxiety about, well, everything. The medicine will help.

That's horrible.  I'm so sorry that it happened to you.  Mothers are supposed to protect their children, not let some sick evil twisted person molest them.  I would want to kill or castrate anyone that hurt my daughter like that.

yeah thats why i dont talk to my mom.  She neglected me and honestly i think that was worse than the sexual abuse. She never even took me to the doctor, that's why I had diabetes for years and didnt know it. She is mentally ill and an alcoholic. So, momma didnt love me, boo hoo. It just made me kinda nervous. I'll be ok.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 10:28:00 PM »
Eris, I am SO glad you're back home (here).  Rough journey of discovery, but welcome back.

P.S. Is your cat still around?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »
hi QV. :)

ahh, bad news. my 14 year old prince of a cat died last week. He had a stroke, and died the same way his sister died. Lily, my little lady, is still around but I cannot have her here, Ive permanently given her to a friend who loves her very much.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 10:35:03 PM »
Holy fuck, I didn't expect you'd come back here, srsly, Welcome back Eris. :)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »
hi QV. :)

ahh, bad news. my 14 year old prince of a cat died last week. He had a stroke, and died the same way his sister died. Lily, my little lady, is still around but I cannot have her here, Ive permanently given her to a friend who loves her very much.

:hug:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 10:37:31 PM »
Hey eris. I have taken Prozac and Tegretol too. Be careful with the Tegretol, don't take too much of it.

I didn't know you had selective mutism as well. I got told I wasn't Asperger's too, but have never had selective mutism. It is something I don't understand very well.

I really hope your life is turning around now for the better and you get some stability back.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 10:44:27 PM »
Good to see you again.  :viking:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 10:46:57 PM »

Glad you're back. I was worried about you, I was hoping your absence didn't have anything to do with the surgery you had. Good to hear you're doing better.